RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz DAZN PPV 8/5

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't say Jake did win the fight. I'm saying it wouldn't have been seen as an absurd robbery if it did get scored for him. Yeah Fury won more rounds, but they were close; Fury was not toying with Jake nor did he dominate him.

And when Fury won, he sounded/looked like he'd just been in a war with Mike Tyson. Tommy Fury is pretty shit considering the amount of time he's been boxing. He's not gonna go very far, and isn't that many levels above Jake Paul or KSI, and wouldn't be shocked if KSI beat him lol.

Yeah he is definitely better. But not by much. If Jake fought like how he fought against Nate, there's even less in it.

It would’ve absolutely been a robbery. He genuinely threw and landed more punches in every single round of the fight, and landed over double the number of power punches over the whole bout.

Fury>>>>>Paul>>>>>Diaz

With Fury being pretty bad, Paul being really bad, and Diaz being awful.

Do you know what's sad? Jake Paul and Conor McGregor have the same record against pro boxers. 0 - 1.

I can't imagine Conor ever agreeing to this fight unless he's on the streets begging for cigarettes.

Love Island contestant definitely the same as Floyd Mayweather lol

I think he will reinflate his ego with a couple more easy Ws and go back for the Fury rematch he so publically professed to desparately want at the time, and get the breaks beaten off him again. Thing is he thinks he can get people to tune in to his gimmick because they hate him but the circus fights with MMA fighters are a cash cow that will only be able to be milked for so long, there's only so many retired way-over-the-hill MMA fighters who need the cash bad enough to have an L on their record to Jake fucking Paul.

I think he’ll be able to milk it for a while yet.

He’s basically in the ‘MMA fans who don’t know shit about boxing’ market, and it’s a deep one. His whole gimmick would never have gotten off the ground if the expectation of how good MMA fighters actually are at pure boxing was more realistic, as he’d then have been expected to win pretty much every bout he’s fought from the outset.

Keep guzzling that Conor semen.
You know you're a dreg of society when your hero is a 26-year old bully who beats up 38 to 50-year old CTE cases who are much smaller than he is. Living your life vicariously through the Pauls is signs of the lowest form of life.

I hated Jake, but after putting a nail in the coffin of the career of a drug addict with CTE yesterday and now putting Conor in his place? I am becoming a fan of this guy as he is embarassing these so-called elite MMA guys who run their mouths, but their skills cannot back them up.

You know you're a dreg of society when your hero is a 26-year old bully who beats up 38 to 50-year old CTE cases who are much smaller than he is. Living your life vicariously through the Pauls is signs of the lowest form of life.

Jake Paul is a Saint compared to a drug addict, with a criminal record, who happens to cheat on the mother of his children. Oh and he also hits old people..

I'd love nothing more than for Jake to put Coke fiend in the hospital

I hated Jake, but after putting a nail in the coffin of the career of a drug addict with CTE yesterday and now putting Conor in his place? I am becoming a fan of this guy as he is embarassing these so-called elite MMA guys who run their mouths, but their skills cannot back them up.

Are you sure about that "nail in the coffin" of Nate's career? I'm pretty sure he has at least two more big paydays ahead of him. If they ever do a rematch in PFL/MMA, he could very well choke Jake stiff, then there's the Conor trilogy.

Jake Paul can be a fucktard at times, but he seems okay in my book, guys doing his thing making the best of it. I don’t even know where to begin with Conor’s emotional issues, for starters Jake doesn’t get scammed regularly because of an odd washroom serial fatty fucker fetish like McGregor. Conor could literally get hooked up with most any woman he’d be willing to work with, yet he finds random plus size women who are willing to make clandestine bathroom calls.
{<Mcgoat}

Keep guzzling that Conor semen.

The nectar of the GOATs.

GettyImages-1036817848.jpg

Its sad because it felt like yesterday that Conor was this amazingly quick witted trash talker who brought a very deep understanding of martial arts philosophy in his style and personality that gave birth to his winning ways that was not just powerful but transcending and gave you a sense of wonder and freedom as to what a human being has the potential to display.

Yet none of these winning qualities that bestowed a sense of astonishment is present within him. This is true tragedy and an inner extinction of an individual who truly was at one point special.

Conor worked his way up, won a couple belts, got a pile of money from the Mayweather fight, made some investments that paid off well just because of his name.

All he does since the leg break is flaunt his lifestyle and call out fighters but doesn't fight.

Who knows...maybe he fights Gaethje for the BMF belt but I kinda don't think that will happen. He will move on to whomever is the next "flavor of the month".

Its sad because it felt like yesterday that Conor was this amazingly quick witted trash talker who brought a very deep understanding of martial arts philosophy in his style and personality that gave birth to his winning ways that was not just powerful but transcending and gave you a sense of wonder and freedom as to what a human being has the potential to display.

Yet none of these winning qualities that bestowed a sense of astonishment is present within him. This is true tragedy and an inner extinction of an individual who truly was at one point special.

Clones don’t have a soul ergo the same creative talent.

Clonar McGPT is just the biscuit that’s used to mop up the last of the McGravey monies.

Jake Paul is a Saint compared to a drug addict, with a criminal record, who happens to cheat on the mother of his children. Oh and he also hits old people..

I guess you don't know the history of the Pauls. For the record, this all started when I said Jake should box against real boxers. I said nothing about Conor in that comment. But that didn't stop that Sherdiot from making all sorts of stupid ASSumptions.

I'm all for roasting conor and I enjoy jake trolling him but that's got to sting a little for jake. Didn't exactly work out how he planned. Almost 15 years younger and considerably larger and he gets one knockdown and nate makes it all 10 rounds. He wanted to do what conor didn't was he big claim.
Conor dropped nate multiple times in the rematch despite being at a size disadvantage and nate was still reasonably young then

Lol so does jake. Man conor hit in the bar was 49 wasn't anderson silva near 50 when jake fought him too

Back