Laura Sanko colour commentary - Rate It

What do you rate it at?

• Total voters
thumbsup-jennifer-lawrence.gif

Sherdog ganging up on poor old Justonce, what's new

{<BJPeen}

You put your thoughts out there for people to have discourse on. Don’t post them if you can’t take the disagreements or criticism.

I was slightly amused about her saying that Strickland fought "Like a man".

Besides that I prefer her over DC and Cruz. She brings a nice and professional energy into these circle jerks.

7 pages and no pics! NO RESEARCH MATERIAL FOR SCIENCE

She has a very nice voice and articulate and sounds intelligent, but I like listening to commentaries from people who are actually experts in MMA and can learn things from, which she ain't.

It's like NBA plugging Doris or whatever her name is into NBA play off commentary. But it's the times we live in.

Political correctness and appealing to masses for their bottom line are what it's all about.

I'd give her 3, only because she speaks well.

But hey, it's better than MLB plugging softball players into coaching gigs and commentaries.
She gave more insight than that moron DC who was busy making stupid jokes and stroking his ego.

You are just jelly she's a hot female who knows stuff and could beat you up with her left arm while wearing high-heels.

She's there because she obviously fills the DEI quota, and she's hot and can construct a sentence better than most. Other than that, she brings zero to the table.

She has a very nice voice and articulate and sounds intelligent, but I like listening to commentaries from people who are actually experts in MMA and can learn things from, which she ain't.

It's like NBA plugging Doris or whatever her name is into NBA play off commentary. But it's the times we live in.

Political correctness and appealing to masses for their bottom line are what it's all about.

I'd give her 3, only because she speaks well.

But hey, it's better than MLB plugging softball players into coaching gigs and commentaries.
What since when is the UFC about PC ?!

Dana shits on the PC world daily. No BLM, no Pride, no shutting down for covid. He's not PC and appealing to masses in any shape or form.

Shes better than everyone except Cruz

Not that the bar is high, but this is what I think

At the end of the fight she’s talking about Strick Land and she yells

“THATS A MAN”

Idk why that made me laugh so hard

do we have to rate it every time? she's fine in the booth. if i had to choose her or anik i'll take anik though, but why choose.. we have both.

At the end of the fight she’s talking about Strick Land and she yells

“THATS A MAN”

Idk why that made me laugh so hard

yeah that was pretty embarrassing, but the booth not giving strickland a chance is odd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back