Locked AEW C: It Was All a WrestleDream

Will Edge debut at WrestleDream?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Hardys feel special in AEW? I say no.

More like the NJPW Overweight Champion.

Wrong person won.

Ortiz is shooting.

I'm tired of these BITCHING Puerto Ricans!

Clearly how?
When my wife started streaming on her new site this year, she got the new tag boost, and attracted a bunch of weirdos. One of them was a "woman" who tipped her a good amount, more than anyone on that site really. Eventually a man started showing up and the "woman" and this man "knew each other" from other rooms and would now both tip her (the same large amounts) and talk about this weird fantasy (even though this "woman" was a lesbian) that Summer never encouraged or showed any interest in. Both stopped showing up at the same time coincidentally enough.

Guys on the internet (and off the internet) are fucking weird dude.

only 264 pumps for cars at this one.

gonna get me a brisket sammich! And other shit i dont need like celsius.
That's probably the same one I stopped at after the Tennessee game last year. Me and all the other Bama fans silently wandering around that place at 1 am like it was a wake <Lmaoo>

That's probably the same one I stopped at after the Tennessee game last year. Me and all the other Bama fans silently wandering around that place at 1 am like it was a wake <Lmaoo>

This one is on the way to pigeon forge and all that touristy shit. Have been pretty fucked up down in gatlinburg.

these chicken fajita tacos are legit, wish i grabbed a few more.. Might stop at the one on the other side of Knoxville.

I enjoyed watching Ethan Page and Ruby Soho hang out there last year.

Will watch. Never understood the fascination eith buccess until i went to one.

I got scoped out by a fat bottomed lass with a tooled up 4runner while i was inhaling tacos, ole Clinch still got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back