Locked AEW C: It Was All a WrestleDream

Will Edge debut at WrestleDream?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They building one like 15 miles from my town. Gonna be awhile, but I am excited.

you are in for a treat, Sid.

heard they pay well and have great bennies too.

Just saw WWE is teasing The Undertaker for the NXT going up against Dynamite too <Lmaoo>

How they let a little Adderall fueled nerd with a touch of the tizz got them so shook?

Are they scared Riho is gonna come back and destroy them again or something?

Just saw WWE is teasing The Undertaker for the NXT going up against Dynamite too <Lmaoo>

How they let a little Adderall fueled nerd with a touch of the tizz got them so shook?

Are they scared Riho is gonna come back and destroy them again or something?
It is time for tv rights, so they are going all out. They just had their biggest rating in years, and it is the "season premiere" next week, so big numbers look good to the execs. It is more that than Dynamite being across from them next week. Though I am sure Haich still ahs that hair up his ass too.

Wasn't the finish.

It’s op. Ocy

0305_oxy.jpg

It is time for tv rights, so they are going all out. They just had their biggest rating in years, and it is the "season premiere" next week, so big numbers look good to the execs. It is more that than Dynamite being across from them next week. Though I am sure Haich still ahs that hair up his ass too.

I gotta hard disagree. I don't think they're bringing The Undertaker, John Cena, and Cody Rhodes to the NXT Performance Center for one episode because of TV rights that have already been in negotiation and no way network TV executives would be that stupid to give them a deal based on that ploy for a one episode popped rating if that is what they are doing.

From everything I've read RAW and NXT have already been shopped to several networks and negotiations have been ongoing for awhile. TV networks already know what they're getting with NXT.

They didn't announce a single one of these people for NXT until after Dynamite announced Title Tuesday and they didn't tease The Undertaker until after Dynamite announced Adam Copeland's first match in AEW.

AEW is putting on a PPV caliber card due to both the day change and competition from NXT. I feel like WWE is responding and saying "bet".

192k buys for All In, 115k buys for All Out, 135k buys for WrestleDream

Big numbers for 3 PPV's in 6 weeks.

tony-khan-aew.gif

@RollSonnenRoll I take c4 pre workout now instead of Bangs in case you were wondering. Just took two scoops and I wanna fight Big Ron from Jersey Shore! Bangs can't do that!

shannon-sharpe-shannon-sharpe-drinking.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back