International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

panem-et-circenses

In the garden
Reaction score
Israel and Hamas appear to be headed to war once again after the Palestinian militant group launched a massive aerial and ground surprise attack from the Gaza Strip.

Sirens sounded across Israel and as far north as the contested city of Jerusalem from around 7am on Saturday after volleys of what Hamas claimed were 5,000 rockets launched from the blockaded enclave. There also appeared to be a ground infiltration by Hamas gunmen towards Israeli towns and villages on the periphery – an unprecedented development in the 16 years since the Islamists took over the strip.”

The Guardian

Hamas: ‘We have decided to put and end to all the crimes of the occupation’.

If you have a gun, get it out. This is the time to use it – get out with trucks, cars, axes. Today the best and most honorable history starts.

Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for all the articles saying Israel retaliated in a completely unprovoked manner and killed a bunch of these peace loving gentlemen.

Maybe one day Palestinian people will have politicians who genuinely care about their well being and not these Wish version of the Taliban.

I can't wait for all the articles saying Israel retaliated in a completely unprovoked manner and killed a bunch of these peace loving gentlemen.

Maybe one day Palestinian people will have politicians who genuinely care about their well being and not these Wish version of the Taliban.

Is this post endorsing the unprovoked attacks by Israel? They killed an American journalist you realize. I don't think anyone is claiming Hamas is "peace loving". But you do realize it only came to power because of Israeli occupation.

Some images I've seen posted claiming to be from this event

1696661833594141.jpg

1696661291419361m.jpg

1696661205035466m.jpg

1696660147012789.jpg

1696662230326092m.jpg

Last edited:
this is blowing up twitter, wasnt sure if its being overblown or if there is about to be full blown war going on. I guess the iron dome is not working.

Iron Dome can shoot only so many rockets out of the air. Each Iron Dome missile is very expensive, compared to the mostly-primitive rockets fired over from Gaza. Financial restraints make it impossible for Iron Dome to completely eradicate the rocket threat.

"There will only be a lasting peace when Palestinian mothers love their children more than they hate ours"
- Golda Meir

Several videos of terrorists parading around with the dead bodies of Israelis now, I won´t link due to its very sickening content but it goes to show what Israel is dealing with.

Come at the King, you best not miss.

The Israeli response is going to start with the Wrath of God, then Turn the Knobs up to 11. This is Hamas' version of Pearl Harbour or 9/11. Congratulations; you managed to wound the biggest, meanest dog in the neighbourhood. Now what? You didn't kill him, you just pissed him off. Now he's going to rip your fucking throat out.

Keep forgetting how many so called righties here are zionist that have always glossed over the absolutely inhumane treatment Palestinians endure, and then get surprised when enough is enough.

And just a reminder to others,

F1UJi6uX0AEasDf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back