Who do you believe UFC or USADA?

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
You still haven't answered the question.. where did i lie?

Do you think Conor took steriods?
Do you think he should have been able to fight in december?
Do you think USADA was in their right to say no you need to wait?

How about answer some simple yes or no questions, when you can't it clearly shows you're the one trying to fix the narrative when the simple questions asked are hard on topic. But yeah continue to avoid them and post gifs

Why do I need to answer strawman questions regarding things that aren't happening?

Again, you keep trying to move the goalposts past the fact that Conor is in fact in the pool and Conor will in fact need to spend 6 months in it clean before being allowed to fight. Like anybody else.

Why do I need to answer strawman questions regarding things that aren't happening?

Again, you keep trying to move the goalposts past the fact that Conor is in fact in the pool and Conor will in fact need to spend 6 months in it clean before being allowed to fight. Like anybody else.

hahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahha strawman.... hahahahahhahahahahahahahah wtffffff you're so messed because they happened and paint the picture as to why USADA said what they said.

What are you arguing then? like serious wtf are you arguing? The post is who do you believe, my questions if you answer them show who to believe. That's all. It doesn't suit your nut hugging ways so you just avoid them and you're screaming strawman when there's no strawman, my quesion is relevant to the topic. Simple Conor is a steriod user and USADA didn't want to sign up on him fighting on steriods and you, Conor and Dana are mad and using words that don't fit like scumbag and strawman.

It's not about happening, it's about happened... UFC / USADA fall out has happened, this post is to discuss what happened not what's going to happen in 50 years.. discussing what's going to happen is the strawman...

if conor fights without being drug tested and within 4 months, there is a problem with the ufc

Except Conor is literally in the USADA pool right now to align with April's UFC 300.

Yes, because there's no such thing as having to promote a fight or do a training camp for it. Conor will just magically fight on Jan 1.

Let alone that that risks his eligibility for UFC 300 in April. Or that the UFC has already said he must undergo this 6 months regardless to align with... April.

Your argument is that the UFC didn't want to but Conor literally is in the pool right now. It's completely contradictory.

Again, Conor is quite literally in the pool right now and the UFC have already said he won't be eligible to compete until his 6 months are up in April

There is no actual indication of the UFC not following any rules. Only USADA making up bullshit in their hissy fit at not being renewed.

So what exactly are you complaining about if the rules are in fact being followed?

USADA got everything they wanted except the contract renewed. It's pretty easy to follow what they're actually upset about.
Dude, I don't know what to tell you. No shit he's in the pool now. Did you go to sleep for the last year? Cant see why you're getting spun around the axels on this issue. If Connor and Company would have been in the pool a year ago, 6 months ago, there would be no controversy. UFC wanted Conor to get an exemption USADA said no ( actally they said FUCK NO!) LOL. You're blowing off - weirdly - a lot of facts here. USADA just trying to do their job FFS.

Conor was a great star in the UFC but now he is about done. No problem waiting out his testing pool. USADA was in the wrong to bring him up, if he failed a test then it is different case they will need to bring him up. If the UFC tries to rush the wait period which of course they always will.. and that would be business as usual. I respect the USADA over UFC but they crossed a line.
How did USADA cross the line? Serious question.

hahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahha strawman.... hahahahahhahahahahahahahah wtffffff you're so messed because they happened and paint the picture as to why USADA said what they said.

What are you arguing then? like serious wtf are you arguing? The post is who do you believe, my questions if you answer them show who to believe. That's all. It doesn't suit your nut hugging ways so you just avoid them and you're screaming strawman when there's no strawman, my quesion is relevant to the topic. Simple Conor is a steriod user and USADA didn't want to sign up on him fighting on steriods and you, Conor and Dana are mad and using words that don't fit like scumbag and strawman.

It's not about happening, it's about happened... UFC / USADA fall out has happened, this post is to discuss what happened not what's going to happen in 50 years.. discussing what's going to happen is the strawman...

Why would I believe USADA when Conor is in fact in the testing pool and the UFC in fact said Conor will be doing 6 months of testing before being allowed to fight?

It's pretty easy to see that USADA was just throwing a hissy fit given they're wrong about basic facts.

Dude, I don't know what to tell you. No shit he's in the pool now. Did you go to sleep for the last year? Cant see why you're getting spun around the axels on this issue. If Connor and Company would have been in the pool a year ago, 6 months ago, there would be no controversy. UFC wanted Conor to get an exemption USADA said no ( actally they said FUCK NO!) LOL. You're blowing off - weirdly - a lot of facts here. USADA just trying to do their job FFS.

You're the one trying to invent a controversy by pretending Conor is going to fight nor or any time soon due to an exemption contrary to the rules when he's quite literally following the rules by being in the pool and doing 6 months of testing before being allowed to fight.

USADA. Dana is full of shit. The only reason he dropped them is Connor. They wouldn't let his cash cow fight without testing.

if conor fights without being drug tested and within 4 months, there is a problem with the ufc

See this is actually the correct take. Conor entered the pool and the UFC said Conor won't fight until he's done his 6 months in the pool, regardless of USADA ending in January and Drug Free Sport taking over the testing. If he fights before that THEN the UFC are liars and proved USADA and their mob correct that it was about bypassing the timeline rule.

Not before that's ever even happened, and may never, like they're all doing right now.

USADA. Dana is full of shit. The only reason he dropped them is Connor. They wouldn't let his cash cow fight without testing.

Their cash cow is literally in USADA's pool right now. If he's not being tested it's because of USADA, not the UFC.

Why would I believe USADA when Conor is in fact in the testing pool and the UFC in fact said Conor will be doing 6 months of testing before being allowed to fight?

It's pretty easy to see that USADA was just throwing a hissy fit given they're wrong about basic facts.

You're the one trying to invent a controversy by pretending Conor is going to fight nor or any time soon due to an exemption contrary to the rules when he's quite literally following the rules by being in the pool and doing 6 months of testing before being allowed to fight.
I'll ask again. Have you not been paying attention to this issue for the last year? Why didn't Conor enter before? LOL no one is making Conor and Co. look worse than they are themselves. USADA already got burned by the UFC and Lesnar. They would be remiss to let it happen again. I side with USADA 100% until we see some facts indicating otherwise. I'll wait....

Last edited:
ufc wasnt giving Conor special treatment. You know how I know that, because they didnt fucking give him an exemption. If they wanted him to fight in Dec and were like fuck usada guess what, he'd be fighting in Dec. He's not.

UFC were fed up it sounds like spending the money and not feeling like they were getting returns, not getting advancements in testing though they were paying for it. making it harder for fighters and more complicated. So they went with someone else.

Their cash cow is literally in USADA's pool right now. If he's not being tested it's because of USADA, not the UFC.
"Now" is too late. This squabble obviously happened some time ago. I'm guessing about 6 months before the MSG card. USADA hasn't given a date for their Principled Decision but since they seem to be the only ones stating any facts, maybe more will follow. Uncle Dana is obviouly pissed USADA drpped the news first, but the best he's come up with is calling people names, but not presenting any facts. I defend The Goof frequently, but this whole temper tatrum from Dana doesn't pass the smell test bro.

Without Reading, USADA

UFC is run by a bunch of scum bags who would like your ass crack to make a dime off the fighters if they could.

Mark Hunt's case is the prime example.

LOL, the controversy is that USADA dumped The UFC and is accusing them of trying to break the rules with Conor. That event already went down, I didn't invent it. You're trying to make this whole shit show sound like something that might happen in the future. Bro, this is past tense...
<JagsKiddingMe>

You're still not answering simple questions

Conor is on steriods, he tried to fight in december, USADA said no and Conor hasn't submitted a sample from what i can see and i'm 100% sure he never will.

What did USADA lie about?

What are you even arguing? you can't even answer that... so wtf

LOL, the controversy is that USADA dumped The UFC and is accusing them of trying to break the rules with Conor. That event already went down, I didn't invent it. You're trying to make this whole shit show sound like something that might happen in the future. Bro, this is past tense...
<JagsKiddingMe>

He's doing strawman which he accused me of doing. I was discussing facts and he's discussing Conor fighting in 6 months having passed all of his tests and fought clean.

you're asserting a bunch of things that haven't been shown any evidence as to happening.

the things that have happened:

- UFC and USADA are splitting
- USADA says it's because of Conor
- UFC says it isn't

UFC is a ten billion dollar organization, if they don't like what's happening with USADA they're well within their rights to move in another direction and they have the resources to continue to pioneer in this area of MMA. It's odd to me that the UFC has always sprinted toward regulation again and again and again including participating in a relationship with USADA for ten years and people like you gobble up nonsensical accusations at the drop of a hat.

You're one of the same dudes that was immediately claiming that the UFC was going to be the wild west again with no testing. :rolleyes:
You're still not answering simple questions

Conor is on steriods, he tried to fight in december, USADA said no and Conor hasn't submitted a sample from what i can see and i'm 100% sure he never will.

What did USADA lie about?

What are you even arguing? you can't even answer that... so wtf

more stuff that's completely fictitious pending evidence lol

you're asserting a bunch of things that haven't been shown any evidence as to happening.

the things that have happened:

- UFC and USADA are splitting
- USADA says it's because of Conor
- UFC says it isn't

UFC is a ten billion dollar organization, if they don't like what's happening with USADA they're well within their rights to move in another direction and they have the resources to continue to pioneer in this area of MMA. It's odd to me that the UFC has always sprinted toward regulation again and again and again including participating in a relationship with USADA for ten years and people like you gobble up nonsensical accusations at the drop of a hat.

You're one of the same dudes that was immediately claiming that the UFC was going to be the wild west again with no testing. :rolleyes:

You started with this "you're asserting a bunch of things that haven't been shown any evidence as to happening." and ended with this "You're one of the same dudes that was immediately claiming that the UFC was going to be the wild west again with no testing."

So with that it voids everything you've said useless....

You started with this "you're asserting a bunch of things that haven't been shown any evidence as to happening." and ended with this "You're one of the same dudes that was immediately claiming that the UFC was going to be the wild west again with no testing."

So with that it voids everything you've said useless....

No idea what you mean, but I do see I forgot to put the word like in the sentence "you're like one of the same dudes..."

Truth is usually in the middle.

Back