LeBron James, Nate Diaz Among Those Unhappy with Fury-Ngannou Decision

Good Decision?

• Total voters
My hero? Lol kid
My sport is Fighting.
I hold no flag to any fighter unlike your self.
Did you cry yourself to sleep with your Francis blanket last night?
Lmao you flash in the pan fans.
Learn the fight game then come back and talk to me kid. Until then go back to WWE kid
No one cares that you're a biased little boxing fanboy. Go be a fairweather fan on another forum, little fella.

I hope you don't rip your Tyson Fury poster off the wall since your hero failed to do anything to a guy making his boxing debut.

There there little fella. There there.

No one cares that you're a biased little boxing fanboy. Go be a fairweather fan on another forum, little fella.

I hope you don't rip your Tyson Fury poster off the wall since your hero failed to do anything to a guy making his boxing debut.

There there little fella. There there.
Lol I've been watching MMA since the beginning kid.
These little kids kill me now a days.
Isn't there a tiktok video you can make of you crying for Francis?

I've been here longer than you and will still be here when you cry yourself to sleep.

Like I said before I hold no fighters flag.
Hence why I can watch a fight and not be sooooo biased.
Francis was incredible last night until he did his best impression of his fight with Derek Lewis. Standing there doing absolutely nothing. And letting go Tyson steal the fight away.
Only Francis is to blame for that.
You can't take rounds off after a knockdown..that simple

Go watch the fight again without your Franics blanket

Lol I've been watching MMA since the beginning kid.
These little kids kill me now a days.
Isn't there a tiktok video you can make of you crying for Francis?

I've been here longer than you and will still be here when you cry yourself to sleep.

Like I said before I hold no fighters flag.
Hence why I can watch a fight and not be sooooo biased.
Francis was incredible last night until he did his best impression of his fight with Derek Lewis. Standing there doing absolutely nothing. And letting go Tyson steal the fight away.
Only Francis is to blame for that.
You can't take rounds off after a knockdown..that simple

Go watch the fight again without your Franics blanket
You still talking little boy? You should probably go cry to someone who gives rat's ass about your biased little dink of an opinion

You still talking little boy? You should probably go cry to someone who gives rat's ass about your biased little dink of an opinion
Lol ok kid. Please post a tiktok video of you crying with Francis blanket.
Shows us how much you care about other people making money.
Come on kid you can do it!
Tell the world life is not fair and my fav fighter lost...

Sherdog I think we have a suicide watch. Careful here folks. This snowflake is really hurt

Lol ok kid. Please post a tiktok video of you crying with Francis blanket.
Shows us how much you care about other people making money.
Come on kid you can do it!
Tell the world life is not fair and my fav fighter lost...

Sherdog I think we have a suicide watch. Careful here folks. This snowflake is really hurt
What's a titktok? Is that something from your fruitloop generation? Sounds like some gay shit

Oh you used the term snowflake too. Now I know you're a hipster tool lol

What's a titktok? Is that something from your fruitloop generation? Sounds like some gay shit

Oh you used the term snowflake too. Now I know you're a hipster tool lol
I have hairs on my ass older than you lol

I have hairs on my ass older than you lol
Imagine bragging about being an old geezer but also acting like an angsty teenager at the same time.

It must be tough being you 24/7 lol

Imagine bragging about being an old geezer but also acting like an angsty teenager at the same time.

It must be tough being you 24/7 lol
It's hard work being this pretty.

It's hard work being this pretty.
Oh I am sure it's tough being an old, bitter, miserable fuck like you, surely yelling at clouds like old people do.

Hope your life alert bracelet is still working. Did you check your diaper to make sure you didn't shit yourself though, old boy?

Oh I am sure it's tough being an old, bitter, miserable fuck like you, surely yelling at clouds like old people do.

Hope your life alert bracelet is still working. Did you check your diaper to make sure you didn't shit yourself though, old boy?
Lol your so mad! Man that Franics blanket must be soaked in tears, urine, and sperm.

Lol your so mad! Man that Franics blanket must be soaked in tears, urine, and sperm.
It's "You're".. Dude, you're like 60 and you don't even know words you learned before grade 1.

Maybe go learn basic English words before you come here using fruity buzzwords like snowflake

It's "You're".. Dude, you're like 60 and you don't even know words you learned before grade 1.

Maybe go learn basic English words before you come here using fruity buzzwords like snowflake
Someone come get their child.
Someone left their kid at school. He is peeing himself and can't stop crying.

He is really hurt that his hero lost.
Please be easy on him. He has never been with a woman. Maybe us sherdoggers can all pitch in and get him a hooker.

Don’t agree on your take. Making massive statements Ngannou would clear out the heavyweight division in 2 years.

He may be competitive against some but clearing out the division in 2 years don’t see it happening.

What happens when he fights a
Heavyweight who sees Ngannou gassing and goes for the kill.

The guy went the distance with Fury ok so that doesn’t mean can clean out the division in
2 years.

Usyk said after the fight he thought Fury was just playing. That’s an interesting take. These guys know what’s going on.
Ngannou got the knockdown.

Stop moving goalposts. You look like an idiot.

This site bothered me with the amount of venom being spewed towards Francis' decision. He's given hope to his homeland, made all the money he ever wanted and didn't sell out. What an amazing story Francis has written himself. Fuck Dana. Fuck the UFC. Fuck Jones and his steroid ridden pectoral. Hahahahahahaha

Back