Crime 26 year old math teacher arrested for raping 16 year old student. The father of the student was also arrested.

Well, im 45 too, and i DID have the opportunity to bang a hot chick when i was even younger then 16. I don't regret it one single bit. I actually think it helped me grow up and get that out of my system at a young age and seek a long term relationship. I been happily maried for over 20 years.
that's why I said 'could'. We're all different.
I was taken advantage of by a 15 year old girl when I was 12 - I was close to 5 '10 at the time I believe - I had no idea what I was doing at 12, apart from knowing EXACTLY what I was doing. I had regular girlfriends from about 13/14 thru 18 (first Long terms then) where I was sexually active. In most occasions the girl was slightly older than me, until I met my wife. Been married this coming June, 20 years myself.

So im supposed to think its wrong in Missouri, but not in the 31 other states that its legal? Or are those 31 states legislators creeps too?
So this is hilarious. In Missouri, the legal marriage age is 15 with parental consent. So all this dad has to do is let his 16 year old son marry this teacher and there is nothing the state can do to this poor girl.
And before you go on another rant, this is Missouri's law.

Were they married when this happened? No. So fuck off with your creepy excuses. Stop defending a sexual predator.

Were they married when this happened? No. So fuck off with your creepy excuses. Stop defending a sexual predator.
That doesnt matter. He can still marry her if he actually cares about her. And since there married theres nothing the state can do. Keep ignoring that its legal in 31 states including mine, but im a creep.

That doesnt matter. He can still marry her if he actually cares about her. And since there married theres nothing the state can do. Keep ignoring that its legal in 31 states including mine, but im a creep.

Yea, you're 100% a creep. You keep ignoring the fact that she was his teacher. She was already married when this "relationship" started. They were fucking in school with other kids as "lookouts". And the dad knew about all of it and did nothing.

Again, the fact that you see nothing wrong with this situation speaks to how much of a fucking creep you are.

Again, the fact that you see nothing wrong with this situation speaks to how much of a fucking creep you are.
No i do not. I was a sexually active 16 year old young adult. I know what its like to seek out getting laid at that age. Like i said, i dont hold women to the same standard as men. Guys only care about one thing, thats getting laid. Women, on the other hand are emotional, they get attached and fall for guys, even 16 yr young adults. Lets just agree to disagree at this point. Stop replying to my posts.

No i do not. I was a sexually active 16 year old young adult. I know what its like to seek out getting laid at that age. Like i said, i dont hold women to the same standard as men. Guys only care about one thing, thats getting laid. Women, on the other hand are emotional, they get attached and fall for guys, even 16 yr young adults. Lets just agree to disagree at this point. Stop replying to my posts.

Would you feel the same if the 16 year old was gay and banged a male teacher?

Keep going weirdo. Guess what? Plenty of 16 year olds are trying to get laid in high school. A 26 year old teacher (who just happens to be married already) banging one of their students is not the same as two high school kids hooking up. Your views about women have nothing to do with this, other than confirming how much of a creep you are.

Would you feel the same if the 16 year old was gay and banged a male teacher?
No. Because like i said, I do not view Men the same as Women. So in your senario, a gay Male teacher was activley seeking teh gay butt sex. Men, gay or not, don't have the same emotional feelings as females. It doesn't matter how old, guys want sex, women want emotion. The fact that you guys point out how she was married just proves my point that this poor women was probably emotionally abused by her husband and was seeking some form of affection. Even in the news video they mentioned the husband only wanted butt sex with her, lol.

No. Because like i said, I do not view Men the same as Women. So in your senario, a gay Male teacher was activley seeking teh gay butt sex. Men, gay or not, don't have the same emotional feelings as females. It doesn't matter how old, guys want sex, women want emotion. The fact that you guys point out how she was married just proves my point that this poor women was probably emotionally abused by her husband and was seeking some form of affection. Even in the news video they mentioned the husband only wanted butt sex with her, lol.

But in both instances the effected party is a horny teenage boy so what's the difference from that perspective?

This is the biggest line of bullsh*t people like you perpetuate. All guys care about is getting laid. Lol I cant even count how many young men I've seen absolutely emotionally wrecked by girls their own age in my career as a coach, never mind women to get them caught up in cases, or are f*cking them behind the backs of their husbands.

But in both instances the effected party is a horny teenage boy so what's the difference from that perspective?
I dunno man. Im not gay, so i can't relate. But i just know Males care more about sex then emotional support.

It's no use, he is literally making the argume that males aren't even capable of feeling the same emotions as females. We're essentially completely different species according to that logic. Which is often the basis for considering biological sex hierarchical.

This is the biggest line of bullsh*t people like you perpetuate. All guys care about is getting laid. Lol I cant even count how many young men I've seen absolutely emotionally wrecked by girls their own age in my career as a coach, never mind women to get them caught up in cases, or are f*cking them behind the backs of their husbands.
Im not saying there are not cases like you descibe. But in this case you are wrong in thinking this 16 yr young adult was "wrecked" by this poor young woman.

I'm not making any claims Sherbro, I'm just poking at your logic.
Its legal in my US state. My logic is sound. Just because you turds want to split hairs because 11 out of 50 states say 18 is the legal age while the rest say 16 is legal.

Back