Media Even joe rogan and his rat pack think Sean won the fight

Than Joe Rogan? Get outta here, work on that ego, it's too elevated.
yes. more than joe rogan. literally all of us watch all the same fights rogan does, and more. joe rogan is a commentator, not an analyst or a judge.

yes. more than joe rogan. literally all of us watch all the same fights rogan does, and more. joe rogan is a commentator, not an analyst or a judge.
ok if you say so, we can agree to disagree bud

Yo my fam, you was been droppin' straight facts on this ting. That scrap with Sean Tarzan, mans know it shoulda been a draw, this was been certain. But you see how these higher-ups was move, right? They was all aboot that paper, a draw was not been filling their pockets of theirs the same, seen?

And yo, President Dana was on that hustle for the African market, man's he was playing 4D chess out here. These decision, they was not been just aboot the fights, they was aboot spreading the empire, styll. It was make mans wonder, are we givin' UFC too much ratings, thinkin' they was have been all goodie?

Also no caps, how's Sean gonna been take this L when he left dude lookin' mashed up? Nah, that ain't no loss, my fam.

But check into this, the whole vibes with Sean Tarzan and the "woke" reporter, that's just the commencement, you was right my #UFCFriend. Disney and ESPN, they're 'bout to press Dana and UFC big time like you say, force man to follow them non-hate speech rules and ting. It's a wave comin', #Trust. Dana might chat aboot free speech, but end of the day, he's just a pawn for them big league players.
This was why he start the (still) growing sport of Power Slap, my fam. This new world order biz, it's creepin', and we gotta stay woke to the play. 🤔💰🥊

As always,

Stay safe. Stay Awake.

View attachment 1025149
#GANAB and #StopAmericanHate

Is Crying Sean the best you have? America is in serious trouble, he is more emotional than any woman, he is so woke trying to cancel culture a guy just for molesting him, Sad!

Is Crying Sean the best you have? America is in serious trouble, he is more emotional than any woman, he is so woke trying to cancel culture a guy just for molesting him, Sad!

I respectfully disagree

Objectively speaking, he's more intelligent than most in multiple areas. Significantly higher In divergent, outside the box style thinking.

On top of having 40+ years of martial arts experience, competition level TKD, high level jiu jitsu.

Picked the brains of countless elite fighters over the last decade, all time greats.

He's just more seasoned. Beyond all that, analysis comes down to your own personal intelligence and how your mind functions. If you're able to see connections where other's don't, etc.

People hate on Rogan, but he's a lot smarter than most think, specifically when it comes to those more niche areas of perception.

There's probably only a few people on the entire site on that level.

That being said, he's also a promoter in his own right, so he will frequently push the narratives that the UFC wishes him to. Which probably muddies the waters a fair bit when it comes to how he's viewed.

Most will have a hard time seeing beyond what they themselves are capable of, so generally a lot of what I've mentioned here will go unnoticed.

Objectively speaking, he's more intelligent than most in multiple areas. Significantly higher In divergent, outside the box style thinking.

On top of having 40+ years of martial arts experience, competition level TKD, high level jiu jitsu.

Picked the brains of countless elite fighters over the last decade, all time greats.

He's just more seasoned. Beyond all that, analysis comes down to your own personal intelligence and how your mind functions. If you're able to see connections where other's don't, etc.

People hate on Rogan, but he's a lot smarter than most think, specifically when it comes to those more niche areas of perception.

That being said, he's also a promoter in his own right, so he will frequently push the narratives that the UFC wishes him to. Which probably muddies the waters a fair bit when it comes to how he's viewed.

Most will have a hard time seeing beyond what they themselves are capable of, so generally a lot of what I've mentioned here will go unnoticed.
I agree and hate when Joe is clearly playing company man and pushing a pro ufc narrative.

"Even Joe Rogan" as if Rogan has been a great MMA mind anytime in the last decade. Never mind citing Joey Diaz.
I know, right? I didn't watch the fight, but it's pretty obvious DDP took that one easily based off the few things I read online.

no way you think i'm reading all that. get off that midget's nuts jesus christ

I'd say the same thing even if i genuinely hated him

because I'm real

The world is more than black and white
the world is definitely more than black and white and joe rogan being "intelligent" doesn't exist in that world. maybe in a different dimension. who knows? maybe the guy who discovers a smart joe rogan in another dimension will get invited onto JRE to get asked "who actually killed kennedy?" or "do transgender people deserve to be alive?"

the world is definitely more than black and white and joe rogan being "intelligent" doesn't exist in that world. maybe in a different dimension. who knows? maybe the guy who discovers a smart joe rogan in another dimension will get invited onto JRE to get asked "who actually killed kennedy?" or "do transgender people deserve to be alive?"
You don't have to love someone or even like them to show respect. You don't have to hate them to be critical.

People are ruled by emotions or biases so they're stuck In this mentality.

Not wanting to take 2 seconds to read something exposes your mentality.

A person unwilling to put forth the bare minimum of effort, isn't someone you can expect to be even a little accurate when it comes to analyzing others.

Like I said, most people can't see further than they themselves are capable of.

A lot of intelligence takes place beneath surface level perception. This is a you thing, more than it is Rogan.

A person unwilling to put forth the bare minimum of effort, isn't someone you can expect to be even a little accurate when it comes to analyzing others.
51235475-close-up-portrait-of-young-businessman-with-down-syndrome-writing-on-note-board-isolated-against.jpg

taking notes

51235475-close-up-portrait-of-young-businessman-with-down-syndrome-writing-on-note-board-isolated-against.jpg

taking notes
Intelligent people with depth usually have layers. Masks. There's faces they show to the world, others they keep hidden and show in glimpses. It requires some digging to get an idea of what level someone is on.

Most people are unwilling to dig or maybe don't know how.

So they're left with a very shallow perception of who someone actually is.

Rogan is a pretty good intelligence test in this regard because he hides a lot. He plays the fool in some regards as well, many public figures do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back