International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

right wingers don't have the advanced NPC circuitry of leftists.

Right wingers will share Yuri Bezmenov's interview of how Russians subvert American useful idiots and then go on and cheer on the very same people who invented that method, they will also side with commies when it comes to Ukraine.

Its impossible to be this dumb, but alas, here we are.

when i'm not trolling i'm skeptical of right wing media. left and right they all tend to be full of shit. it's just the mainstream narrative is so offensively garbage and the NPCs fall for it every time...and lecture everyone else about it.

blm
masks
vaccines
ukraine
pussy hats

all of these were fucking grifts or an abuse of power and these chuds fall in line every time.

this doesn't exist on the right both in numbers and in intensity. and before any of you get cute and post trump NFTs and a slobbering j6'er, that's not even comparable.

1-Copy.jpg

2-Copy.jpg

3-Copy.jpg

4-Copy.jpg

5a-Copy.jpg

"I oppose the current thing"

Just projection on your part, you support the popular thing and then claim you are part of the enlightened cult that goes against the current.

I appreciate the intellectual honesty, that’s rarer these days ( see my post above)
Ya I think Tucker does have a following that would eat out of his hand but so do other political commentators. Russia is a threat and so is Putin for sure no disagreement here, Iran, NK , China are major threats to USA also. I’ve watched a lot of Tucker clips and interviews over the years I would say I liked about 10% . I think his researcher at times do a good job but his faking laughing and overplaying many things I didn’t care for. I never heard him say he wants Russia to win or likes Putin > Ukraine president Zel. Maybe you came across a few stories for right wingers being pro Russia and generalized that idea. That’s why I said different sources at times for you possibly, i try to mix up mine not that I’m some gold star standard but some peoples stuff I read will swear the election was stolen and all illegals are criminals which is BS

He literally says he roots for Russia to win.

I'm not opposed to him being interviewed but I'm interested as to why they allowed Tucker to interview him when they've turned down several BBC requests to interview him. As a Brit I'm not really familiar with Tucker but hopefully he's going to ask some hard hitting questions.
Well the BBC has been calling him the devil for years. No shit he won't give them an interview. It's like if you had an outlet calling Biden a criminal for years then wondering why the white house won't give them an exclusive interview.

I'm not opposed to him being interviewed but I'm interested as to why they allowed Tucker to interview him when they've turned down several BBC requests to interview him. As a Brit I'm not really familiar with Tucker but hopefully he's going to ask some hard hitting questions.
BBC are lying scoundrels?

"I oppose the current thing"

in the last 4+ years, all the 'current things' were major grifts or huge power grabs, and leftists dove head first into them and shamed and lectured people who didn't. it's not even "i oppose the current thing", it's that the thing being shipped is such garbage that normal people look at it with disgust.

BBC are lying scoundrels?
What about the american journalists in prison in russia for reporting on russia? Does that fall under western journalists dont report on russia like tucker says?

Well the BBC has been calling him the devil for years. No shit he won't give them an interview. It's like if you had an outlet calling Biden a criminal for years then wondering why the white house won't give them an exclusive interview.

Loads of people who get shit off the BBC do interviews with them.

What about the american journalists in prison in russia for reporting on russia? Does that fall under western journalists dont report on russia like tucker says?
I didn’t know they were trying to interview Putin

in the last 4+ years, all the 'current things' were major grifts or huge power grabs, and leftists dove head first into them and shamed and lectured people who didn't. it's not even "i oppose the current thing", it's that the thing being shipped is such garbage that normal people look at it with disgust.
Literally every single communist country currently in existence is an ally of Russia, every single commie party from Europe to Latin America to Africa to Asia is pro Russia

Fucking idiot brainwashed by KGB disinformation

Yes, because Putin says so

It takes literally a few seconds at a time to see through each piece of Tucker's generic script.

He is an imbecile.
He already winning physiological war by taking shots at Western Media an the "deep state". He could not be more of a Putin boy if he tired.

"
CNN —
Tucker Carlson’s interview with Vladimir Putin hasn’t been posted online yet, but he is already doing the Russian authoritarian’s bidding.

In a video posted to X announcing the sit-down Tuesday — the first interview Putin has granted with a Western media figure since his full-scale invasion of Ukraine two years ago — Carlson predictably and dishonestly villainized the press. The right-wing extremist, who has lauded autocrats in recent years, claimed English-speaking outlets are “corrupt” and “lie” to their audiences as they disseminate “propaganda of the ugliest kind.” (Projection much?)

As a supposed example of manipulative media behavior, Carlson accused journalists of engaging in “fawning pep sessions” when interviewing Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky, who the former Fox News host asserted he would like to earnestly sit down with, but once likened to a rat."

The only thing that he getting hard is his tiny peepee at the thought of sitting across from Putler.

Back