International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

Of course people are still going to speak Russian to each other. Cmon man.

There are many regions of Ukraine that are basically Russian, where people only speak Russian. These language laws are just another way to divide the people and create conflict.

Why didn't you say that then? When you say that they don't allow Ukranian Russians to speak their native language that's all on you as you knew perfectly well what you wrote. This is just like you saying NATO bases surround Russia, despite that it's a minuscule part of Russia that borders on NATO countries. State the truth instead of using exaggerated false facts that only make you sound like a propaganda parrot.

Why didn't you say that then? When you say that they don't allow Ukranian Russians to speak their native language that's all on you as you knew perfectly well what you wrote. This is just like you saying NATO bases surround Russia, despite that it's a minuscule part of Russia that borders on NATO countries. State the truth instead of using exaggerated false facts that only make you sound like a propaganda parrot.

Just look at it. They want Russia isolated and they are preparing for war against them.

But muh Russian aggression! Man stfu

Excellent video... if you don't mind an open mind.

I watched it, I don't see anything to disagree with here.

The Left seems real butthurt that a Western journalists would actually interview Vladimir Putin. What the hell are they afraid of? People making up their own minds? Putin is an asshole, it will come through, but he's not the only asshole in this game. If Tucker hit Putin with some tough questions, aren't we all better off to see the response?

What's laughable about the whole thing is that "if" is bigger than both their egos combined.
The only thing that he getting hard is his tiny peepee at the thought of sitting across from Putler.
Couldn't have said it better.
I appreciate the intellectual honesty, that’s rarer these days ( see my post above)
Ya I think Tucker does have a following that would eat out of his hand but so do other political commentators. Russia is a threat and so is Putin for sure no disagreement here, Iran, NK , China are major threats to USA also. I’ve watched a lot of Tucker clips and interviews over the years I would say I liked about 10% . I think his researcher at times do a good job but his faking laughing and overplaying many things I didn’t care for. I never heard him say he wants Russia to win or likes Putin > Ukraine president Zel. Maybe you came across a few stories for right wingers being pro Russia and generalized that idea. That’s why I said different sources at times for you possibly, i try to mix up mine not that I’m some gold star standard but some peoples stuff I read will swear the election was stolen and all illegals are criminals which is BS
Really, it wasn't all that hard to find, as it turns out.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/oct/02/tucker-carlson-ukraine-vladimir-putin-propaganda
"“Why do I care what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia?” he said. “I’m serious. Why do I care? Why shouldn’t I root for Russia? Which I am.”

Amid an outpouring of derision, Carlson claimed he wasn’t serious after all.

“Of course, I’m joking. I’m only rooting for America, mocking the obsession many on the left have,” he said.

Yet in the following months, it proved not to be a joke. Carlson regularly delivered up a defense of Russia, or at least its leader.

Shortly before Russia invaded in February, Carlson laid out a set of talking points that mirrored a speech made by Putin a few hours earlier attacking Nato.

“Their one and only goal is to hold back the development of Russia,” Putin had claimed. “They just do not need a big and independent country like Russia around.” Carlson parroted Putin’s claim that Ukraine wasn’t a real country and said that its government was a “puppet” of the west, “essentially managed by the [US] state department”.

Three months after the invasion, Carlson was still echoing Putin’s talking points with the added claim that the US was backing Ukraine as “payback for the 2016 election” won by Donald Trump and to exact “regime change” in Moscow.

“We don’t arm Ukraine so we can help the Ukrainians. They are merely unfortunate pawns in all of this,” the Fox News host said. “We arm Ukraine so that we can punish Russia. Why? For stealing Hillary Clinton’s coronation.”

It’s clear that Carlson’s support of Putin is at least partly rooted in hostility to Biden and the Democrats. But the Fox News host has also shown a predilection for associating with authoritarian leaders and not just Donald Trump.

Carlson has developed a particular affection for Hungary’s president, Viktor Orbán, who is widely regarded as Putin’s Trojan horse inside the European Union. The Fox News presenter made a drooling documentary about Orbán, praising him for his brutal treatment of migrants. Orbán rewarded Carlson with a long interview, something the Hungarian leader has not done with his country’s own independent media since he took office in 2010.

Carlson also visited Brazil to heap praise on its rightwing leader, Jair Bolsonaro. He has defended the Syrian dictator and Russian ally, Bashar al-Assad, and questioned whether he was guilty of the atrocities documented by the United Nations human rights groups."

He's a sycophant. He adores dictators and plainly wants one in America.

He's a lying tankie. Worthless piece of shit scum of the earth.

Just look at it. They want Russia isolated and they are preparing for war against them.

But muh Russian aggression! Man stfu

Again you don't answer what I actually write. No one is doing a better job at making your stance weak than yourself when you behave like that.

You said that the Ukraine isn't letting people speak Russian in the country, which is false. You said that NATO is surrounding Russia with bases, which is false.

As for NATO bases in Finland specifically, that is mainly Russia's own fault. Had they not kept threatening the neutral countries and done a full scale military invasion of another European country neither Finland nor Sweden would have applied for NATO membership now.

What's laughable about the whole thing is that "if" is bigger than both their egos combined.

Couldn't have said it better.

Really, it wasn't all that hard to find, as it turns out.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/oct/02/tucker-carlson-ukraine-vladimir-putin-propaganda
"“Why do I care what is going on in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia?” he said. “I’m serious. Why do I care? Why shouldn’t I root for Russia? Which I am.”

Amid an outpouring of derision, Carlson claimed he wasn’t serious after all.

“Of course, I’m joking. I’m only rooting for America, mocking the obsession many on the left have,” he said.

Yet in the following months, it proved not to be a joke. Carlson regularly delivered up a defense of Russia, or at least its leader.

Shortly before Russia invaded in February, Carlson laid out a set of talking points that mirrored a speech made by Putin a few hours earlier attacking Nato.

“Their one and only goal is to hold back the development of Russia,” Putin had claimed. “They just do not need a big and independent country like Russia around.” Carlson parroted Putin’s claim that Ukraine wasn’t a real country and said that its government was a “puppet” of the west, “essentially managed by the [US] state department”.

Three months after the invasion, Carlson was still echoing Putin’s talking points with the added claim that the US was backing Ukraine as “payback for the 2016 election” won by Donald Trump and to exact “regime change” in Moscow.

“We don’t arm Ukraine so we can help the Ukrainians. They are merely unfortunate pawns in all of this,” the Fox News host said. “We arm Ukraine so that we can punish Russia. Why? For stealing Hillary Clinton’s coronation.”

It’s clear that Carlson’s support of Putin is at least partly rooted in hostility to Biden and the Democrats. But the Fox News host has also shown a predilection for associating with authoritarian leaders and not just Donald Trump.

Carlson has developed a particular affection for Hungary’s president, Viktor Orbán, who is widely regarded as Putin’s Trojan horse inside the European Union. The Fox News presenter made a drooling documentary about Orbán, praising him for his brutal treatment of migrants. Orbán rewarded Carlson with a long interview, something the Hungarian leader has not done with his country’s own independent media since he took office in 2010.

Carlson also visited Brazil to heap praise on its rightwing leader, Jair Bolsonaro. He has defended the Syrian dictator and Russian ally, Bashar al-Assad, and questioned whether he was guilty of the atrocities documented by the United Nations human rights groups."

He's a sycophant. He adores dictators and plainly wants one in America.

Yes - Tucker is bought and paid for - much like Alex Jones. Neither will say anything negative about Russia ever. They have no problem trashing every other country on the planet, including their own. When confronted, "I just love America and freedom" - LOL

Dude is a Kremlin asset or the biggest and best useful idiot the Russians could have ever hoped for. I do not think Tucker is dumb though.. so, you do the math.

Lmao, even Peskov calls Tucker a liar

that doesnt make him a liar, it makes him wrong.

funny enough, the same western media trying to secure that interview is the first to attack Tucker.

that doesnt make him a liar, it makes him wrong.

funny enough, the same western media trying to secure that interview is the first to attack Tucker.
The part, "In fact, there is no way he could know this," is what makes him a liar.

Again you don't answer what I actually write. No one is doing a better job at making your stance weak than yourself when you behave like that.

You said that the Ukraine isn't letting people speak Russian in the country, which is false. You said that NATO is surrounding Russia with bases, which is false.

As for NATO bases in Finland specifically, that is mainly Russia's own fault. Had they not kept threatening the neutral countries and done a full scale military invasion of another European country neither Finland nor Sweden would have applied for NATO membership now.

I didn't say Nato is surround Russia with military bases. I said US military bases are surrounding Russia.

You're trying to ignore the fact that the US has been meddling in Ukraine's affairs for the last ten years, which has led us to this point.

At the end of the day, Russia is simply on a mission to demilitarize Ukraine. And who could blame them.

The part, "In fact, there is no way he could know this," is what makes him a liar.
he assumed wrong, you can call it a lie, and I'm fine with that. The fact is that there hasnt been someone to secure an interview with putin and it would be nice to hear what the guy says about the war.

When does this interview even come out?
I'm not sure it matters any longer. People have dug in their heels. People have already made up their minds even before the interview is broadcast. Either Tucker should get the Pulitzer or should be arrested for being an unregistered foreign agent. There's no in between.

I'm not sure it matters any longer. People have dug in their heels. People have already made up their minds even before the interview is broadcast. Either Tucker should get the Pulitzer or should be arrested for being an unregistered foreign agent. There's no in between.
only the dumbasses. a lot of people are waiting to make up their own minds.
don't assume the dumbasses are in control of anything.

Back