News Biggest event of the year has arrived: Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul - Cowboys Stadium and live on Netflix

Jake Paul is typically smart at picking his fights. But this was a stupid decision. Hes fucked regardless of the outcome.

If he wins easily he beat up Americas loveable grandpa
If he wins but struggles he struggled against a 60 year old man.
If he loses he lost to a 60 year old man.

Theres really no scenario where he comes out of this looking good.
It's all about hype with the Paul Brothers. I think people have too short of memories nowadays and they'll forget once he's signed on to fight the next relic they wheel out for him.

Mike Tyson is 57 years old. It's not like he's not a jacked, hormoned out of his mind, beastly 57 year old man, but c'mon. Anybody watch his last exhibition fight against RJJ?? His last pro fight was in 2005. He doesn't have the speed, athleticism, or reaction time of 18-30 year old Iron Mike.

If you're happy and excited to see this man make some cash via Netflix and wolf tickets, I'm not gonna tell you not to be. People will pay for anything, I guess. He is a legend, and good for him for this opportunity. I hope he puts on a good show.

I'm not going to be mad about Jake Paul making bank off of a fight either. If I could get millions to do something that I enjoyed doing, it's not like I would be saying no.

It is fucked up ... that the 30 year gap between Tyson & Paul is more than the years Jake has been on earth.

The real world ended in 2014.
We all live in the wake of influencer now.
Elongated Musk will narrowly defeat Paris Hilton for presidency.
Joe Rogan with become head of the CDC.
Bas Rutten will lead the department of commerce.
English speaking A.I. will be trained by Chinese & Russian propaganda to create a new language made of only slang & sarcasms. All books will be destroyed.
Russell Brand will run Sony, Nvidia and McDonalds.
He will promptly rename it McDonaldTrump's.

<escalate99>

Mike will be 58Years old if they fight
a disgrace

but Mike is still running after the payday, it all come down to his price to step inside the ring

Imagine if you could time travel back 10+ years and tell people Jake Paul would eventually box Mike Tyson, nobody would believe it! :eek:

neil-degrasse-tyson.gif

This world is no longer ours.

The dog walks us now.

<{cuts}>

(hope mike bites em)

Netflix is broadcasting Mike Tyson Vs Jake Paul in 2024. Thats not something I expected to hear this morning.

If this asshole beats Anderson and Tyson...I dont wanna think about a world where thats possible.

but Mike is still running after the payday, it all come down to his price to step inside the ring

I think it's more of as he's getting paid while testing himself.

Back