News Biggest event of the year has arrived: Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul - Cowboys Stadium and live on Netflix

This is big and all but umm... Nah fuck this. I'll cry for a month if Tyson gets deaded by Paul.

Will watch through my fingers and accept the instant depression if what I think will happen actually happens.

It is fucked up ... that the 30 year gap between Tyson & Paul is more than the years Jake has been on earth.

The real world ended in 2014.
We all live in the wake of influencer now.
Elongated Musk will narrowly defeat Paris Hilton for presidency.
Joe Rogan with become head of the CDC.
Bas Rutten will lead the department of commerce.
English speaking A.I. will be trained by Chinese & Russian propaganda to create a new language made of only slang & sarcasms. All books will be destroyed.
Russell Brand will run Sony, Nvidia and McDonalds.
He will promptly rename it McDonaldTrump's.

<escalate99>
Ever seen Idiocracy? It was a stale comedy but now it is like something Nostradamus would have written, human race is fucking doomed.

@mods - Do not move this to the boxing sub, we already have a thread (sadly). If you're gonna move it at least merge it with the other one.

Thanks in advance.

I would say Jake would "eat his children" but ......... if you seen Tysons kids I dunno if even Joey Chestnut finishes that meal.

Trying to think how beating a nearly 60 year old Tyson is an accomplishment. A great cash grab no doubt but Jake should destroy him. After 1 rd.

Mike Tyson is turning 58 and has had one exhibit fight with Roy Jones. The last time he had a professional fight was back in 2005. Probably a terrible idea no matter who you were.

Jake Paul continuing to live up to his reputation lol

I fucking hate Jake Paul so much lol, I love Tyson but greatest HW of all time? That is a stretch. Its fucking nuts how this delusional brat is, he puts wanting to become a champion and beating a 58 year old man into the same fucking sentence. Someone needs to beat the fucking piss out of this asshole.

Mike Tyson is turning 58 and has had one exhibit fight with Roy Jones. The last time he had a professional fight was back in 2005. Probably a terrible idea no matter who you were.

Jake Paul continuing to live up to his reputation lol
It’s a money fight which is why he’s taking it. It’s just an exhibition with light sparring

Jake Paul is typically smart at picking his fights. But this was a stupid decision. Hes fucked regardless of the outcome.

If he wins easily he beat up Americas loveable grandpa
If he wins but struggles he struggled against a 60 year old man.
If he loses he lost to a 60 year old man.

Theres really no scenario where he comes out of this looking good.
All true but not many opponents outside of McGregor, May, or CANello would make him nearly as much money.

I fucking hate Jake Paul so much lol, I love Tyson but greatest HW of all time? That is a stretch. Its fucking nuts how this delusional brat puts wanting to become a champion and beating a 58 year old man into the same fucking sentence. Someone needs to beat the fucking piss out of this asshole.
It’s a money fight that’s all. It’s gonna be no different than the sparring bouts Floyd does

Jake Paul is typically smart at picking his fights. But this was a stupid decision. Hes fucked regardless of the outcome.

Love this.
He backed himself into a corner trying to be Mr moneyfight

It’s a money fight that’s all. It’s gonna be no different than the sparring bouts Floyd does
I agree, but that won't prevent Jake from running his mouth again. It's one thing to have gimmick fights (which is pretty much his entire career) but to boast in the manner he does following and calling out guys like Canelo is not laughable anymore, I just find it super irritating lol.

50 and 60 is a massive difference in combat sports. And AS was not 50 he was 47. AS was also coming off a win over a 35 year old actual boxee in Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Well Tyson is not 60 either he will be 58 fight time and the difference in training for actual boxing is also quite big. And Tyson did have that boxing exhebition a little while ago.

But this a spectacle anyways. Dunno how much actual sport value it holds.

I hope Tyson wins, but if he loses oh fucking well. Jake had to fight Tyson's corpse to win. Glad Tyson secured the bag for it win or lose. If he KO's Jake then it's a cherry on top.

Last edited:
This could make a good shoop/ meme, one of those "we have xyz at home" or "temu" things.

Jake: I want Canelo next
Handlers: we have Canelo at home
Tyson = Canelo at home.

Unless he makes fuck you money ….

Back