• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Biggest event of the year has arrived: Mike Tyson vs Jake Paul - Cowboys Stadium and live on Netflix

Well Tyson is not 60 either he will be 58 fight time and the difference in training for actual boxing is also quite big. And Tyson did have that boxing exhebition a little while ago.

But this a spectacle anyways. Dunno how much actual sport value it holds.

It goes without saying the age thing doesn't matter if you're going to fight people your own age. Roy Jones Jr is Tysons size and 3 years younger then him. Jake Paul is 30 years younger than Tyson and bigger. Early 50s is a hard limit if you're fighting younger people not a hard limit on boxing other 50 year olds.

Tyson retired 20 years ago after being knocked out by 2 guys who were 7 years younger than him. One of whom while huge never fought for a belt in an era everyone fought for a belt.

Tyson gets smoked. He was losing to nothing special boxers 20 years ago. Father Time comes for everyone. Look at Chocolate Al's loss to our generation's greatest philosophizer...Tito Ortiz. Tyson may look good for one or two rounds, but Paul's youth and athleticism will take over.

I fucking hate Jake Paul so much lol, I love Tyson but greatest HW of all time?
Mike isn't top 5 ever among HWs but he is top 3 in terms of must see fighters all time. In terms of tslent an skill both Evander and Lennox were better just counting Tysons era . Not counting Joe Louis, Ali, an Frazier

I swear this better be a real, non-exhibition match. If they're gonna do it then do it 100%.

But hunter campbell told Sean Strickland that Jake Paul doesn’t make money and no one buys the ppv

Hate the Pauls as much as you like they know how to make big shit happen no matter how ridiculous the fights may be.
Honestly I do not understand the hate they seem like decent fellas to me. They talk a lot of shit but they’ll go out there and fight you about it if you don’t like it.

This wasnt his greatest idea so far, but he most likely stops Tyson in a few rounds by being half his age, sad.

If he wins easily he beat up Americas loveable grandpa
<WhatIsThis>
Wm-_HJ.gif

Jake Paul is typically smart at picking his fights. But this was a stupid decision. Hes fucked regardless of the outcome.

If he wins easily he beat up Americas loveable grandpa
If he wins but struggles he struggled against a 60 year old man.
If he loses he lost to a 60 year old man.

Theres really no scenario where he comes out of this looking good.

Except the only thing he cares about, which is $$$

Back