Locked PWD 1152: Acknowledged

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was it? I only watched a couple episodes from last season (Chris/Tammy and Magnum TA) and I didn't really think much of them. I love Tenta though, may give it a watch tomorrow
Refreshingly respectful for a DSOTR. The real dark side was that he died young and got stuck with some shit gimmicks.

Watching DBZ after school in the 90s was the first anime I ever seen!

<DCrying>
Technically it was my 3rd anime after Pokemon and Digimon, but I had no idea that Pokemon and Digimon were anime at the time.

I started at the Android saga. My friend had to catch me up on everything before it. The toonami promo for it will always live with me.

I started at the Android saga. My friend had to catch me up on everything before it. The toonami promo for it will always live with me.

Same. I started watching when the androids were driving around in the van looking for Goku.

Both guys deserve to be in on their own, but cool they're both getting in somehow. Windham getting his 2nd HoF ring in a group.

Both guys deserve to be in on their own, but cool they're both getting in somehow. Windham getting his 2nd HoF ring in a group.

I wonder if this is because of Bray

Not saying because they do not deserve it, just the timing of it.

Last edited:

Since when did Ryback start making sense?

Tony Khan money marking away millions to Mercedes Mone for her to do an interview a few days before her debut praising WWE and saying she's gonna be back there one day <Lmaoo>

I wonder if this is because of Bray

Not saying because they do not deserve it, just the timing of it.

This is absolutely because of Bray, I am obviously the biggest old school rasslers advocate on this board and even I can not make an argument for the US Express tag team being hall of fame worthy, their biggest contribution to the business is being the wrestlers Real American was originally intended for

Tony Khan money marking away millions to Mercedes Mone for her to do an interview a few days before her debut praising WWE and saying she's gonna be back there one day <Lmaoo>

tenor.gif

This is absolutely because of Bray, I am obviously the biggest old school rasslers advocate on this board and even I can not make an argument for the US Express tag team being hall of fame worthy, their biggest contribution to the business is being the wrestlers Real American was originally intended for
Being a big part of WM 1 alone makes them better than some of the people in it.

Would Timeless Toni ever say she had unfinished business somewhere else? I don't think so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back