Dumbest thing you've heard in the gym.....

Well since its not the army and most normal people do like to banter a bit to keep the testosterone down , i dont see anything wrong with that.

From my experience, especially when you would have classes back to back(As most gyms do.) there wasn't time for much banter at all. Hell, there was barely enough time to take off your kickboxing gear and change into your gi to work on BJJ but somehow many of you manage to have these long winded conversations with noobs who oddly happen to be at almost every gym and say almost exactly the same thing. Bit fishy don't you think?

Of course im aware. shit ive studied english at a higher level than most (including you).
its a conscious decision. for informal online chatter capitals etc dont carry much importance. Things like sentence/paragraph structure do.....for ease of reading.
my post to him was to clean up that long winded bs he posted.

btw nice to know you finally learned how to spell check.

:D

Adios Muchachos

Soooooooooo let me get this strait. You criticize someone for not using proper sentence structure and punctuation yet in the midst of this you don't do it yourself. It is somehow okay if you cleary butcher the English language but irritating to you if someone does the same?

This makes sense how exactly? You didn't just muff up the beginning of your sentences either as you clearly demonstrated again in this post i'm quoting. In fact you almost eschewed punctuation all together. I would expect someone who has studied English so extensively to not make so many continual errors. :icon_chee

This makes sense how exactly? You didn't just muff up the beginning of your sentences either as you clearly demonstrated again in this post i'm quoting. In fact you almost eschewed punctuation all together. I would expect someone who has studied English so extensively to not make so many continual errors. :icon_chee

you fail to see what i did

sarcasm can take form in many ways.........:wink:

hey asswipe , i accept your challenge.
Which stinking gym in Michigan does your farm ass go to ?
Im gonna make an example out of you and post it for all to see.
Put your money where your mouth is and lets see if your ass can cash that check your mouth wrote.
Now what motherfker ?

alright i train at UFA in Flint Michigan on Miller road, give me you adress and ill send the ticket to you through the mail it should be there as soon as 3 business days

Be careful who you call a keyboard warrior. Read your post once again and you will see you are once again contradicting yourself. What gym do you go to and may I have the gyms contact details? I doubt you train at all. I seriously doubt your gym would like you representing them so negatively over the internet, afterall they are a serious buisness.

(810) 241-7858 just call them and ask about me (rich williams) it UFA in Flint Michigan

you fail to see what i did

sarcasm can take form in many ways.........:wink:

Yeah no. You are not bright enough to produce something remotely clever. You merely made an ass out of yourself again.:icon_chee

alright i train at UFA in Flint Michigan on Miller road, give me you adress and ill send the ticket to you through the mail it should be there as soon as 3 business days

:icon_neut

i guess you dont know how airlines work huh ? Ever heard of an E-ticket ? Have you ever even left Michigan........back of a pick-up truck dont count.

:icon_lol:

PM sent cocksucker. 2 return tickets.......i expect window seats.

Last edited:
My favorite: "Doing squats shrinks your dick . . . but only if you do them in boxers."

God, I went to the dumbest high school on God's green earth.

well..once my gym trainer was telling me that mma takes 1$-5$ per fight while tennis players take 500000$ and stuff..so i told him what do u know about mma..he said " mma are all street fighters and they like grappling because they are men on men" you understand what i am saying ofcourse right? :p

Some kid (16 year old) a few months ago tried to convince me that Matt Hughes was the p4p number 1 because he beat Royce, that goes beyond stupidity.

Bodybuilder to his pals watching us roll said: "These MMA dudes are wasting their time, as if they'd be able to submit any of us that can bench like 90kg. made me lmao.

Bodybuilder to his pals watching us roll said: "These MMA dudes are wasting their time, as if they'd be able to submit any of us that can bench like 90kg. made me lmao.

Most guys who only lift weights assume this.

It should be a requirement to watch Pudz fights to show how big muscles are actually a setback in a real cage fight. Assuming it goes longer than 1 minute.

Most guys who only lift weights assume this.

It should be a requirement to watch Pudz fights to show how big muscles are actually a setback in a real cage fight. Assuming it goes longer than 1 minute.

Apparently Pudz is fighting Kimbo now lmao, that will be nasty, bodybuilders have no functional strength and no cardio, big guns hold no real advantages lol :redface:

Back