Dumbest thing you've heard in the gym.....

A guy starts doing pull-ups with good form, and his mate tells him he's doing them wrong. Just because he wasn't doing wide grip chin-ups.

oh year you can knock someone down with sparring gear on it actually not that hard seeing that you punk ass cant do it you dont believe it can happen. i will pay for you to fly out to my gym and i will beat you there to show you these little pearls of wisdom, and when i beat your ass then you can quit being a keyboard warrior and go back home to your piece of shit job and shitty house you attempt to call a home buddy and remember dont open you fucking mouth if you cant back that shit up (i have the money to send you a ticket to fly out to my GYM do you have the balls to come is the question)... yup and then i get to knock your noob ass out and send you packing home to momma "fuck you, unless you are going to come fight me then quit contradicting me cuz i know you cant back that shit up

how about you first pay for some English composition lessons first. You ever heard of something called a sentence or punctuation ?

As for the rest .....AHAAHAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAHAHA !!!

oh man (wiping a tear of laughter) .....the twerps you meet online !

yes , im gonna drop everything in my life and fly down to Michigan (blech!) and 'gym-fight' some bloody shitcorn.
but im not a noob Mr.....

:icon_lol:

Last edited:
lol @ paying for someone to fly out and fight because of an e-argument.

. i will pay for you to fly out to my gym and i will beat you there to show you these little pearls of wisdom,

Starting from about here

and when i beat your ass then you can quit being a keyboard warrior and go back home to your piece of shit job and shitty house you attempt to call a home buddy and remember dont open you fucking mouth if you cant back that shit up (i have the money to send you a ticket to fly out to my GYM do you have the balls to come is the question)... yup and then i get to knock your noob ass out and send you packing home to momma "fuck you, unless you are going to come fight me then quit contradicting me cuz i know you cant back that shit up
To here.

Sounds like he just zoned off into his own lil fantasy land and kept going.
Im sure he had to cut himself just to restrain from adding the part where all the girls go crazy for him , then throw their moist panties at him while he drives off in his Lambo , damp from the sweat of victory and ears ringing with applause of all his coaches and friends.

he's a kid

you fucking post say " you > 18" that means older than 18 you fucking retard. oh year you can knock someone down with sparring gear on it actually not that hard seeing that you punk ass cant do it you dont believe it can happen. i will pay for you to fly out to my gym and i will beat you there to show you these little pearls of wisdom, and when i beat your ass then you can quit being a keyboard warrior and go back home to your piece of shit job and shitty house you attempt to call a home buddy and remember dont open you fucking mouth if you cant back that shit up (i have the money to send you a ticket to fly out to my GYM do you have the balls to come is the question)... yup and then i get to knock your noob ass out and send you packing home to momma "fuck you, unless you are going to come fight me then quit contradicting me cuz i know you cant back that shit up

hey asswipe , i accept your challenge.
Which stinking gym in Michigan does your farm ass go to ?
Im gonna make an example out of you and post it for all to see.
Put your money where your mouth is and lets see if your ass can cash that check your mouth wrote.
Now what motherfker ?

solidjitz is shitting in his panties, he is all talk and thought nobody would actually do it

solidjitz is shitting in his panties, he is all talk and thought nobody would actually do it

^ The Truth

remember that guy from last year (who got banned) the one who came down to your gym.
Wow ....that was some can of ass-whoop u opened on him. That vid made my day ....LMAO.
That guy fought like he learned his moves from Screech.

At least that guy showed up......much fail i sense in this young one.

i have heard a few things from my weights training partner such as:

" why do you do this jiu-jitsu, you cant use it on the street when your fighting 5 people"
" jiu jitsu is pointless if someone got me on the floor i would just slam them"
" what's the point in a jitsu guard when you can just punch them nothing stops punches"

so he doesn't like jiu-jitsu haha

but in the gym some guy came in who was new and my Thai coaches wife teaches the Women's Thai class, and the new guy goes, " whoa she's fine, i would love to **** her, but imagine in the morning she's kick my *** but whoa look at them legs, she can triangle me" and my Thai coach hears him, walks over n goes, " aye!! Lucy, come here, this feller said he wants to **** you" haha the guys face he looked like he was going to cry, they had to sit him down and tell him they was joking, but he never did come back, bad mistake he made in a gym full of guys and girls who could kick his ass

hey asswipe , i accept your challenge.
Which stinking gym in Michigan does your farm ass go to ?
Im gonna make an example out of you and post it for all to see.
Put your money where your mouth is and lets see if your ass can cash that check your mouth wrote.
Now what motherfker ?

Ooops! Um...I just lost my job and wil have to reschedule our gym fight...:icon_lol:

Way to call his bluff.

"If someone is coming at you with a hook, you can knee him before he hits you, thus knocking him off balance and making the punch not hurt."

You can, cover up and knee. Sure the knee won't have that devistating power but it is a reasonable counter. Not that it would work in every situation but I see it as a very usefull strategy.

roundhouse kicks just dont work on the street, i can see them comming a mile away and then id just catch it simple as that

I love this, I wonder how come people can't see them a mile away in the ring? How come people can't catch kicks so easy in the ring? What's their most common excuse? The ring and the street are different. "Kicks are easier to catch on the street"

Some people are just so ilogical.

you fucking post say " you > 18" that means older than 18 you fucking retard. oh year you can knock someone down with sparring gear on it actually not that hard seeing that you punk ass cant do it you dont believe it can happen. i will pay for you to fly out to my gym and i will beat you there to show you these little pearls of wisdom, and when i beat your ass then you can quit being a keyboard warrior and go back home to your piece of shit job and shitty house you attempt to call a home buddy and remember dont open you fucking mouth if you cant back that shit up (i have the money to send you a ticket to fly out to my GYM do you have the balls to come is the question)... yup and then i get to knock your noob ass out and send you packing home to momma "fuck you, unless you are going to come fight me then quit contradicting me cuz i know you cant back that shit up

Be careful who you call a keyboard warrior. Read your post once again and you will see you are once again contradicting yourself. What gym do you go to and may I have the gyms contact details? I doubt you train at all. I seriously doubt your gym would like you representing them so negatively over the internet, afterall they are a serious buisness.

So much shit happens in the gym yet some guys can resist the urge to exaggerate.

Which is odd being that you would think since it's a gym,people would be busy working out rather than socializing and keeping up on each others business like high school girls.:icon_chee

how about you first pay for some English composition lessons first. You ever heard of something called a sentence or punctuation ?

As for the rest .....AHAAHAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAHAHA !!!

oh man (wiping a tear of laughter) .....the twerps you meet online !

yes , im gonna drop everything in my life and fly down to Michigan (blech!) and 'gym-fight' some bloody shitcorn.
but im not a noob Mr.....

You are aware you didn't capitalize the beginning of all of your sentences right? Just as you did not compose them properly either. Just saying, if you're gonna play English professor on here you may want to practice what you preach.
:icon_chee

Last edited:
but in the gym some guy came in who was new and my Thai coaches wife teaches the Women's Thai class, and the new guy goes, " whoa she's fine, i would love to **** her, but imagine in the morning she's kick my *** but whoa look at them legs, she can triangle me" and my Thai coach hears him, walks over n goes, " aye!! Lucy, come here, this feller said he wants to **** you" haha the guys face he looked like he was going to cry,

Go to your coach and shake his hand for me. Tell him you told that story online and some guy you'll never meet said to do that.
He emasculated that twerp far worse than any threats or anything physical could have done. All without lifting a finger !

Thats some Miyagi-shit right there.

:icon_chee

LEGS MAHONEY;40480349]Which is odd being that you would think since it's a gym,people would be busy working out rather than socializing and keeping up on each others business like high school girls

Well since its not the army and most normal people do like to banter a bit to keep the testosterone down , i dont see anything wrong with that.

You are aware you didn't capitalize the beginning of all of your sentences right? Just as you did not compose them properly either. Just saying, if you're gonna play English professor on here you may want to practice what you preach.

Of course im aware. shit ive studied english at a higher level than most (including you).
its a conscious decision. for informal online chatter capitals etc dont carry much importance. Things like sentence/paragraph structure do.....for ease of reading.
my post to him was to clean up that long winded bs he posted.

btw nice to know you finally learned how to spell check.

:D

Adios Muchachos

Back