• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Banter with Bigslow makes its long awaited epic return...

you said Lukes post had "racist undertones"... but Jones does have 2 kids and has done since an early age(thanks google :D). So I dont see what you are complaining about?

It. Fucking. Did.

If Jon once ate friend Chicken and Luke chose that to point out, would it not have racist undertones?

Jesus, guy... This shit ain't rocket science...

You do realize he comes from a different country and probably didn`t even know about that stereotype, right?

I mean, here in Brazil there`s no such stereotype about black people, but multiple kids are a stereotype for poor people and people from rural areas. I think in england they say catholics have tons of kids (at least I remember Monty Python making fun of it).

Jesus Christ you people need to read before jumping into a conversation... I have already said that...

It. Fucking. Did.

If Jon once ate friend Chicken and Luke chose that to point out, would it not have racist undertones?

Jesus, guy... This shit ain't rocket science...

what if Jones was eating fried chicken as Luke mentioned it? still racist?

The chicken thing is also very american... Nobody has a clue about that outside the US.

I always thought American Rednecks in the back woods had the most kids.

definitely not racist but man do Brits love to run their mouths about people who can beat the living death out of them.

Good lord everyone thinks Americans are violent. Imagine if people who you could squash like a bug, like Jones could to Bigslow and Hendo did to BIsping, ran their mouths like these guys did?

If American men talked to each other like British men did someone would be getting their teeth knocked out every 5 minutes.

Do you honestly believe that the UK and USA are that different? UK guys doing that is more of a humor thing, maybe some Americans take offense too it, but im not gonna generalize. Ive lived here all my life and guess what? ive ran my mouth to people (not in a jokey way like Luke to Jones whos a public figure) and got my face smashed in, and vise versa. The two countries for the most part are similar.

what if Jones was eating fried chicken as Luke mentioned it? still racist?

If it is used in an attempt to be witty and a defining characteristic of him there are definite racist undertones to it, yes.

Again, I don't think Luke meant to be outright racist and, as the Brazilian guy pointed out well after I did, I don't think he knows the stereotypes held here... But they are still stereotypes held here that have, you guessed it, racist undertones.

What do you mean by "you people"?

jk
chill dude

Hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaaa well played.

Yeah, I'm a bit wired. Just worked thirteen hours surround by a bunch of morons who don't know how to do their jobs...

ok, that was funny. Didn`t know they had it in england as well.

actually the more I watch that video, the more I think Semtex was being genuine and didnt get why everyone was laughing lol

maybe we dont have the same stereotype.... Im from Scotland, our population isnt as diverse as Englands

So i've prepared myself, I got some shorts like Little JJ, I've studied his fights started imitating his moves, tried to grow a gay 'War beard' and started crawling out in sparring, but the main thing i've been doing to get into the correct mindset is pretending! pretending to be a good Christian, pretending to be a good boyfriend and just person in general... I've taken pretending to the next level, been getting drunk with strippers and hookers driving into trees and having as many kids as I physically can!

I really feel more and more like Little JJ everyday, but these activities have definitely got in the way of my own training... it's hard to run with a hangover or spar with whiplash... but I'm getting through it.

1738117-jon_jones_haters_gonna_hate_super.jpg

It was a shame you two had to fight! Great fight none the less and I'm sure you'll do great things in the UFC! Always supporting EU fighters! Cheers!

It. Fucking. Did.

Why? Because you say so?

An alien lands on Earth and the first person he sees is a black guy eating some watermelon. The alien asks, 'Do all you guys eat watermelon?'

At the same time another alien lands somewhere else and sees a different black guy driving a car. The alien asks, 'Do all you guys drive cars?'

Following your logic the first alien is a racist POS while the second one isn't.

In order for something to have racist 'undertones' there needs to be knowledge of the stereotype and intent to use that stereotype in an insulting manner. As many other posters have pointed out: this stereotype simply doesn't exist in the UK (Brazil and, presumably, many other countries).

Jones is a 25 year old man with 3 kids. If you want to extrapolate that onto an entire race that's on you, not Luke.

There's a reason that you received a barracking from other posters and it isn't because you're some kind of visionary. It was because you were wrong.

Why? Because you say so?

An alien lands on Earth and the first person he sees is a black guy eating some watermelon. The alien asks, 'Do all you guys eat watermelon?'

At the same time another alien lands somewhere else and sees a different black guy driving a car. The alien asks, 'Do all you guys drive cars?'

Following your logic the first alien is a racist POS while the second one isn't.

In order for something to have racist 'undertones' there needs to be knowledge of the stereotype and intent to use that stereotype in an insulting manner. As many other posters have pointed out: this stereotype simply doesn't exist in the UK (Brazil and, presumably, many other countries).

Jones is a 25 year old man with 3 kids. If you want to extrapolate that onto an entire race that's on you, not Luke.

There's a reason that you received a barracking from other posters and it isn't because you're some kind of visionary. It was because you were wrong.

Yeah?

Then why did ESPN have to apologize for the "***** in the Armor" article? Because whether or not that is a common expression, Jeremy Lin is Asian and it had racist undertones.

I NEVER claimed Luke was racist or meant racism.

You are wrong and you need to chill.

Yeah?

Then why did ESPN have to apologize for the "***** in the Armor" article? Because whether or not that is a common expression, Jeremy Lin is Asian and it had racist undertones.

I NEVER claimed Luke was racist or meant racism.

You are wrong and you need to chill.

Man you are an idiot. Those 2 examples have literally nothing in common with one another.

The ESPN article about Lin was a play on words using a well regarded racist term. Regardless if it was intentionally racist or not, it was a headline that was in very poor taste. Similar to the GSP Hayebusa Gi situation and the rising sun. No one intended for that to be in bad taste, but it was.Regardless, KZ didnt come out and scream racism. He mentioned why it was in poor taste and left it at that to educate people. Barnett mentioned JJ as the octomom of the octagon because the guy has 3 kids by 25 years old which in this day and age in the US is a lot. Chael Sonnen used the exact same line on UFC tonight and there was NOT ONE instigation it was a racist comment...... Because it wasn't.It is becoming uncommon in the US to have that many kids as women are starting to go the career route before going the mom route. Funny thing is the jipe about the Octomom comment; Octomom is actually Iraqi so all the below stereotypes dont even come into play here.

Having a bunch of children is not race specific either. Some of the largest families are from Caucausian Mormon and Irish/Italian Roman Catholic families. Shoot, I think there is a much larger stereotype of Latinos and the fertility of their women than African American.

Shoot look at this clown car

duggar-family.jpg

I pity you sir because you are the boy who cries racism and probably plays that card ALOT. Must suck to have that poor attitude.

Last edited:
Hey guys!

Thanks so much for all the support & taking the time to read my blogs & interact with me and everything! Has been awesome.

You learn something from everyone. Today I learnt I'm a racist... apparently from my long winded slander of Little JJ all people could pick up on is I'm racist. All I can say is I think its extremely sad that not only people feel this way but that they highlight it and argue about it.. there was nothing racist what so ever in my mind when I wrote those remarks. So if you think its remotely racist then you are the one with the issue. All I wanted to communicate with that message was: Fuck Jon Jones #TeamSonnen

Enjoy the rest of the series! I've loved being part of it & sharing it with everyone.

Peace

Bigz

Back