Wow a Whole Episode Just to Spin...

It pays better on Wall Street.

Whom is arguing that she was a great coach on TUF?

What is wrong with letting her very good staff do the lion share of the coaching?

How do any of these things project a better light on Ronda's actions?

Have you seen Deliverance?

You crack me up

Proof is in the pudding, bud. Check the post history if you want. Pictures are available if you want me to post them. I'm sure you won't though, it would probably suck to look like an ignorant ass, again.

Never said I was an expert either.

You make yourself look really bad on this forum. It's pretty funny.

I'll just stop now while I'm ahead.

*leaves thread never to return again*

White knight.

Stick around man

Who defines what is nice? If trash talking excludes somebody, then that eliminates many people right off the bat... Jordan, Ali, Tyson, Mayweather, Barkley, Bird, and on and on.

Only I can define MY definition of nice. I don't care what YOUR definition of nice is, just like I don't care why you are standing up for Ronda. All I know is this time around I'm rooting against Ronda.

i haven't seen anything from meisha to lead me to believe she's two faced, but she's definately playing ronda like a fiddle lol.

and dana cares about what the fans think, he has to, but there isn't much he can do here. this is who ronda is.
Tate's actions in previous fights, and allegations lead me to believe she isn't as sweet as she puts on. She is playing Ronda though. Doing exactly what Ronda did to her in their first fight.

Dana only cares about what the fan says if there is money to be made. He cares more about general interest than anything else though.

And you can look at many posts here, and they will say something a long the lines of, "I hope Miesha knocks her out."

That is the kind of interest he wants. He can flip her image easily enough. Ronda isn't camera shy so it is simply a case of changing her cue cards (so to speak).

I said similar earlier today.
Because FS1 is a new station, hardly any casual UFC fans have watched
If it was on FX, there would be a lot more (esp. women)
But, not everyone watching TUF was a RR fan & a lot of TUF viewers that could have liked her & started supporting her are not & some are hating on her.
I doubt Dana wanted that
Possible, but like I have stated; I believe Dane just wants interest.

He doesn't really care if she is being supported or not. As long as you will tune in for her meltdown that episode, or the chance she gets beat on the PPV; he is happy.

Again, MMA fans are fickle. Most of them aren't like NFL/NBA/ETC. fans who will stick by a team with a losing record. They forget easily too, and Dana will be right there to tell them Ronda is perfect and wonderful as soon as they do.

Tate's actions in previous fights, and allegations lead me to believe she isn't as sweet as she puts on. She is playing Ronda though. Doing exactly what Ronda did to her in their first fight.

Dana only cares about what the fan says if there is money to be made. He cares more about general interest than anything else though.

And you can look at many posts here, and they will say something a long the lines of, "I hope Miesha knocks her out."

That is the kind of interest he wants. He can flip her image easily enough. Ronda isn't camera shy so it is simply a case of changing her cue cards (so to speak).

All fair points.
As far as Tate "isn't as sweet", I don't see many saying she is. I see post saying she is not coming across as bad as RR & a huge majority agree.
Nobody is declaring her an angel

Well did not change my view. I like my women bat shit crazy so Ronda is just up my ally.

And I don't think Dana cares about fans hating Ronda. Hate for a fighter generates as much buzz on the web/mobile as love for a fighter.. if not more.
Look at Brock, Bisping and Chael, love them or hate them.. you WILL talk about them and you WILL watch them fight.. which = Success for Zuffa.

Possible, but like I have stated; I believe Dane just wants interest.

He doesn't really care if she is being supported or not. As long as you will tune in for her meltdown that episode, or the chance she gets beat on the PPV; he is happy.

Again, MMA fans are fickle. Most of them aren't like NFL/NBA/ETC. fans who will stick by a team with a losing record. They forget easily too, and Dana will be right there to tell them Ronda is perfect and wonderful as soon as they do.

I disagree that he doesn't care
After RR went on social media to go off on the "haters", Dana started sticking up for her
He admitted on TUF, he took the posters down even though they were funny so RR & Edmund would react badly
He obviously cares about it/her

All fair points.
As far as Tate "isn't as sweet", I don't see many saying she is. I see post saying she is not coming across as bad as RR & a huge majority agree.
Nobody is declaring her an angel
I didn't mean to insinuate that Tate was sweet and innocent. Just the only phrase I could conjure up.

Undoubtedly, she is coming off as a whole lot better than Ronda. No question.

I disagree that he doesn't care
After RR went on social media to go off on the "haters", Dana started sticking up for her
He admitted on TUF, he took the posters down even though they were funny so RR & Edmund would react badly
He obviously cares about it/her
I think Dana is trying to keep her from entering that dislike territory, and/or social media has a much larger fan pool. You won't see many casuals on here, but almost everybody has Facebook or Twitter.

I still maintain that the ripping down of those posters was more of a promotion type of deal. They still purposely left one up so they could get the freak out.

I didn't mean to insinuate that Tate was sweet and innocent. Just the only phrase I could conjure up.

Undoubtedly, she is coming off as a whole lot better than Ronda. No question.

I think Dana is trying to keep her from entering that dislike territory, and/or social media has a much larger fan pool. You won't see many casuals on here, but almost everybody has Facebook or Twitter.

I still maintain that the ripping down of those posters was more of a promotion type of deal. They still purposely left one up so they could get the freak out.

First point we agree
Second I could see him obviously missing the one in the sauna

Same here, but sometimes I accidentally read a white belt post and lose few brain cells. White belts shouldnt be allowed to post on Sherdog

All members need to start somewhere

But this guy was a mult anyway

SNS1972
Banned

It is possible, but I honestly don't think Dana would actually come down and handle something like that.

I do because of Ronda
I understand the whole "reality" show script thing, but TUF has stayed away from that for the most part (not saying 100% but they are not Kardashiams)
When Dana was there making sure there was no fight (Hallman/Edmund) you can see that it was on his mind
He is also close (rumors or not) with RR and Dana protects friends, sometimes more than he should (Rampage)

Ronda's hot. But you're actually right about Frankie, if you defend Ronda in any capacity at all, you get the "white knight" treatment and if you're lucky, he puts your posts on ignore and then responds to every single one of them through the quotes of others.

you're a white knight bro, deal with it. lol.

she may not be as nice as she comes off on tuf, but that's part of the job. she's supposed to be a role model, and that's what she's doing. plus she knows it's driving ronda crazy that she's coming off as a cool chick and ronda is coming off as a crazy person lol.

but i'm more than certain dana would prefer for everyone to be saying "ronda is cool, i'd like to have a beer with her" instead of "ronda is a spoiled brat, i can't stand her."

because at the end of the day, ronda is winning this fight, and she's who he needs to promote going forward. attention to the show because ronda is a train wreck is great short term, but long term this damages her.

also, remember i said this. after ronda wins the fight, she will appologize to the fans for her behavior on the show, and might even appologize to tate. you will see her put her career first. in particular after she sees how bad she looks on that show and gets boo'd.

Well did not change my view. I like my women bat shit crazy so Ronda is just up my ally.

And I don't think Dana cares about fans hating Ronda. Hate for a fighter generates as much buzz on the web/mobile as love for a fighter.. if not more.
Look at Brock, Bisping and Chael, love them or hate them.. you WILL talk about them and you WILL watch them fight.. which = Success for Zuffa.

brock = cool heel
bisping = cool heel
chael = coolest heel

ronda = uncool heel i not only would like to see lose, but i don't really even want to see her or hear from her. she's not entertaining as a heel, it's not a joke, it's not fight hype, she's just not cool. period.

i like my women bat shit crazy too though so i can see your point.

but i'm more than certain dana would prefer for everyone to be saying "ronda is cool, i'd like to have a beer with her" instead of "ronda is a spoiled brat, i can't stand her."

also, remember i said this. after ronda wins the fight, she will appologize to the fans for her behavior on the show, and might even appologize to tate. you will see her put her career first. in particular after she sees how bad she looks on that show and gets boo'd.

Agree fully on the first part & I would not bet on the second, but if she does I will give major props.
I think it is more likely that if RR beats Tate she gives her the SCSA salute

brock = cool heel
bisping = cool heel
chael = coolest heel

ronda = uncool heel i not only would like to see lose, but i don't really even want to see her or hear from her. she's not entertaining as a heel, it's not a joke, it's not fight hype, she's just not cool. period.

i like my women bat shit crazy too though so i can see your point.

Its strange, bc Bisping is a complete dick at times, but I go from hating to liking over & over

I agree with the WK's that say if RR wins that and Miesha/RR never deal with each other again that a lot of the RR "hate" will fade away, but I think there will be a lingering effect by some.

Back