Caraway says tuf exposed rousey

That's great. I don't believe him that it happened because there are conflicting stories.

I do believe people are purposely lying when they post like this incident was proved as fact.

What were Uriah's words to "conflict" the story? And why believe his story over Ford's?

Basically Josh Ford saw it, Uriah simply said he didn't see it. That's all. He didn't "conflict" the story. And he was only asked because Ford said there was another fighter there who saw it and that it "might" have been Uriah Hall.

What were Uriah's words to "conflict" the story? And why believe his story over Ford's?

He said he didnt see it. He was specifically named as a witness by someone is Cat's camp. They were going to use him as evidence. He disagreed.

I dont believe him. I just believe the information is too cloudy to continue to use it as history to hate a guy. Maybe lie is too strong of a word to use.

He said he didnt see it. He was specifically named as a witness by someone is Cat's camp. They were going to use him as evidence. He disagreed.

I dont believe him. I just believe the information is too cloudy to continue to use it as history to hate a guy. Maybe lie is too strong of a word to use.

The words used were "might be". There are no stories that conflict Ford's save for Carroway's denial.

Basically Josh Ford saw it, Uriah simply said he didn't see it. That's all. He didn't "conflict" the story. And he was only asked because Ford said there was another fighter there who saw it and that it "might" have been Uriah Hall.

I agree with this. The situation should be seen as a rumor or misunderstanding or we will never know the truth.

But many fans point at this to hate Bryan and that is unfair. Again Im not a fan of Caraway at all and wanted him to lose on tuf.

Blah blah blah, you just keep sticking your fingers in your ears and go "la la la fun police". TATE WASN'T HAVING FUN. She was trying deliberately to piss Ronda off, and before Ronda gave her the finger I might add, so you're factually incorrect on your "counteract" bullshit. If pranking people is just all "fun" and "mature", than Tate shouldn't get all butthurt and neither should her white knights like you when Ronda gives her the finger. Ronda was just having fun. What are you, the fun police? Deliberately trying to piss someone off with a prank is "mature" and "fun" but trying to piss them off with a middle finger is immaturity? Do you decide for everyone else what is acceptable immaturity and what isn't? No, you don't.

are you blind, or are you this delusional that you don't even understand what you are seeing on TV?

she was counter acting the bullshit ronda's team was doing (starting shit at the bar, edmond trying to start a fight with hallman). you don't remember that? that didn't happen in your world?

remember what ronda said about team tate in the first episode?

"i just want them to get used to us fucking bitching them around. i know it's rude, but psychologically it's like 'you move when we tell you too, and we never have to move for you"

she started the psychologically warfare, then when she couldn't handle a fuckign doll on her table she and her idiotic white knights are trying to turn around and act like she's the victim here? no, if she didn't want any apart of this she shouldn't have started this.

ronda thought she was going to come in, walk all over tate and caraway and just be the alpha female of the season. but instead tate turned the tables, then she and her white knights started crying foul when it was ronda who was gotten to.

you can't start fucking with someone then cry about it when they fuck with you, regardless if you're into pranks or not.

are you blind, or are you this delusional that you don't even understand what you are seeing on TV?

she was counter acting the bullshit ronda's team was doing (starting shit at the bar, edmond trying to start a fight with hallman). you don't remember that? that didn't happen in your world?

remember what ronda said about team tate in the first episode?

"i just want them to get used to us fucking bitching them around. i know it's rude, but psychologically it's like 'you move when we tell you too, and we never have to move for you"

she started the psychologically warfare, then when she couldn't handle a fuckign doll on her table she and her idiotic white knights are trying to turn around and act like she's the victim here? no, if she didn't want any apart of this she shouldn't have started this.

ronda thought she was going to come in, walk all over tate and caraway and just be the alpha female of the season. but instead tate turned the tables, then she and her white knights started crying foul when it was ronda who was gotten to.

you can't start fucking with someone then cry about it when they fuck with you, regardless if you're into pranks or not.

You're arguing an argument no one is having with you. No one defended Ronda. Its the concept, the very obvious concept, that Tate pranking someone to piss them off is immature. The best answer for this you have had is either to say its fun, when it wasn't, or to say "she started it", which is debatable but not relevant anyways. Should Ronda be able to take a joke? Absolutely. Does that make Tate deliberately trying to piss her off less immature? No fucking way and its completely ridiculous the way you defend it. If pranks are fair game, so are middle fingers. Its just that simple.

You're arguing an argument no one is having with you. No one defended Ronda. Its the concept, the very obvious concept, that Tate pranking someone to piss them off is immature. The best answer for this you have had is either to say its fun, when it wasn't, or to say "she started it", which is debatable but not relevant anyways. Should Ronda be able to take a joke? Absolutely. Does that make Tate deliberately trying to piss her off less immature? No fucking way and its completely ridiculous the way you defend it. If pranks are fair game, so are middle fingers. Its just that simple.
pulling a little prank is not immature. if ronda can't handle it, too bad. she brought it on herself when she started fucking with tate. if ronda didn't want any of these psychological stuff she should have kept to herself. but instead she started fucking with tate and caraway. she, nor her stupid white knights, has no place to complain about these pranks.

and the middle finger argument you keep bringing up is retarded(shocking! you came up with a retarded argument) having fun doesn't turn something immature into something mature. flipping people off is something retarded teenagers do to feel/look cool. it is immature. pranks are something that pretty much everyone does to some degree. they are pretty much just a joke, that's why they're also called practical jokes. if ronda can't handle a joke, too bad. she shouldn't have tried to start anything with anyone then.

if ronda and edmond rousey are so insecure and sensitive they should just keep to themselves and not bother anyone. but once they started talking shit and threatening, they announced they wanted to "play the game" with tate and caraway.

by starting shit with tate and caraway, ronda gave them the green light to fire back. once they fired the first shots they declared it was open season whether they liked it or not. you can't fire shots then cry foul when shots get fired back.

basically by firing the first shots at tate and caraway ronda and edmond announced that they were "fair game"(whether those were their intentions or not). if they thought they could handle it when they really couldn't that is they're own fault.

you don't get to start shit with someone then pick and choose how they're allowed to respond back.

I think she's a very outgoing personality. And that draws attention to her. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Pride won the MMA battle, and she was in Japan... can you imagine Ronda behaving like this in press conferences- flipping people off?

Right? I don't see it happening. And if it did, it won't be received well. That's a fact. It's not my opinion. Cultures are different. It is what it is.

I can see it happening. Didn't Rampage Jackson dry hump a female reported in Japan before he did it hear? Didn't Wanderlei Silva come into the Pride Ring and say he want to f*ck Chuck Liddell?

I can see it happening. Didn't Rampage Jackson dry hump a female reported in Japan before he did it hear? Didn't Wanderlei Silva come into the Pride Ring and say he want to f*ck Chuck Liddell?

he came into the UFC ring and said he wanted to "fight chuck" but he got caught up in the words and said "i want to fuck...uhhh...i want to fight chuck" .

he came into the UFC ring and said he wanted to "fight chuck" but he got caught up in the words and said "i want to fuck...uhhh...i want to fight chuck" .

Your right....and it was in the UFC not Pride. I should have looked it up first.

pulling a little prank is not immature. if ronda can't handle it, too bad. she brought it on herself when she started fucking with tate. if ronda didn't want any of these psychological stuff she should have kept to herself. but instead she started fucking with tate and caraway. she, nor her stupid white knights, has no place to complain about these pranks.

and the middle finger argument you keep bringing up is retarded(shocking! you came up with a retarded argument) having fun doesn't turn something immature into something mature. flipping people off is something retarded teenagers do to feel/look cool. it is immature. pranks are something that pretty much everyone does to some degree. they are pretty much just a joke, that's why they're also called practical jokes. if ronda can't handle a joke, too bad. she shouldn't have tried to start anything with anyone then.

if ronda and edmond rousey are so insecure and sensitive they should just keep to themselves and not bother anyone. but once they started talking shit and threatening, they announced they wanted to "play the game" with tate and caraway.

by starting shit with tate and caraway, ronda gave them the green light to fire back. once they fired the first shots they declared it was open season whether they liked it or not. you can't fire shots then cry foul when shots get fired back.

basically by firing the first shots at tate and caraway ronda and edmond announced that they were "fair game"(whether those were their intentions or not). if they thought they could handle it when they really couldn't that is they're own fault.

you don't get to start shit with someone then pick and choose how they're allowed to respond back.

You can keep chanting your bullshit that its "retarded" all you want but the fact remains you decided on your own what Ronda should/shouldn't be able to handle and decided for yourself that a prank meant to piss her off was "harmless". Sorry pal, so is a middle finger. If pranks aren't immature, neither is telling someone off to their face. To say otherwise is just Tate white knighting nonsense.

That is hysterical & worth sludging through the sewer this thread became :icon_lol:

I like how he uses "fans that don't follow the sport" as slight against Rousey

because plenty of fans that do follow the sport think Caraway is a (oops we can't say this word because Da Speeit got upset...insert your own adjective to describe him) for all the stunts he's pulled.

that would be a noun.

You can keep chanting your bullshit that its "retarded" all you want but the fact remains you decided on your own what Ronda should/shouldn't be able to handle and decided for yourself that a prank meant to piss her off was "harmless". Sorry pal, so is a middle finger. If pranks aren't immature, neither is telling someone off to their face. To say otherwise is just Tate white knighting nonsense.

where did i say what ronda should and shound't be able to handle? i said if ronda can't handle a simple prank she should stop starting shit with people. if you knew how to read you'd know that

and nope, pulling a prank isn't considered immature in the context we're discussing and giving people middle fingers is immature. just because ronda is attached to those middle fingers doesn't change anything.

where did i say what ronda should and shound't be able to handle? i said if ronda can't handle a simple prank she should stop starting shit with people. if you knew how to read you'd know that

and nope, pulling a prank isn't considered immature in the context we're discussing and giving people middle fingers is immature. just because ronda is attached to those middle fingers doesn't change anything.

Yes, pulling a prank is considered immature, regardless of the coach who performs it. As much as a middle finger. Making fun of someone's looks by plastering a photoshopped picture of them all over the facility is just as immature is giving Tate the finger to her face.

And yes, you've said repeatedly Ronda should be able to handle a prank "like an adult", a concept so flabbergastingly stupid only a teenager could have typed it, since "adult" and "prank" are never used in the same sentence. If Ronda should be able to handle a prank, Tate can handle a finger.

Tate didn't get testy over RR's continuous finger crap
RR did over the pranks

I think that says something

Yes, pulling a prank is considered immature, regardless of the coach who performs it. As much as a middle finger. Making fun of someone's looks by plastering a photoshopped picture of them all over the facility is just as immature is giving Tate the finger to her face.
what happened to the part where you said what makes miesha's pranking immature was the fact she was doing it to piss ronda off. now you've switched and said that ALL pranks are immature? you're trying to weasel again.

And yes, you've said repeatedly Ronda should be able to handle a prank "like an adult", a concept so flabbergastingly stupid only a teenager could have typed it, since "adult" and "prank" are never used in the same sentence. If Ronda should be able to handle a prank, Tate can handle a finger.
show me.

"since "adult" and "prank" are never used in the same sentence" lots of adults pull pranks. those candles that don't go out when you blow on them are a prank. it's not immature to play a prank.

what happened to the part where you said what makes miesha's pranking immature was the fact she was doing it to piss ronda off. now you've switched and said that ALL pranks are immature? you're trying to weasel again.

show me.

"since "adult" and "prank" are never used in the same sentence" lots of adults pull pranks. those candles that don't go out when you blow on them are a prank. it's not immature to play a prank.

1. I've said in previous posts in agreement with Socraticmethod that I never liked any of the pranking on TUF because it was meant to piss people off for no reason. That's the point of a prank. That's what makes pranks immature. Its not weaseling, its stating a fact. If you prank someone, don't get upset if they give you the finger to your face.

2. Post 297

1. I've said in previous posts in agreement with Socraticmethod that I never liked any of the pranking on TUF because it was meant to piss people off for no reason. That's the point of a prank. That's what makes pranks immature. Its not weaseling, its stating a fact. If you prank someone, don't get upset if they give you the finger to your face.
what happened to this then?
No one said the nature of the prank was immature, its the fact that she new how Ronda would take it personal and did it anyways. You're trying to pretend that Miesha pranking Ronda was good old fashioned TUF fun as always and you know damn well it wasn't.
you were acting like it was the fact miesha knew ronda would take tit he wrong way that made it immature and not what they prank was, now pranking in general is immature?

"No one said the nature of the prank was immature," but if a prank is immature by nature(which you now claim they are), doesn't the make the nature of all pranks immature, apostle?
2. Post 297

that's a post by cooliox

Back