Are You Tough Enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiz taking idiocy to a whole other level!

I REALLY hope this is just some elaborate, multi-sight troll job, because if not and he's legit... yikes. Maybe he's just, well, dumb and has poor communication skills but I'm really starting to wonder if he should be, how to phrase it... medicated for his protection and ours?

Wiz, you know where your vids would REALLY go over? Bullshido.com They LOVE crappling and K/Gung-Fu larpers.

You are living in a 1970's kung fu movie you bowl cutted buffoon. If you are such a great fighter like you make out then why don't you have a real fight in the ring and see how well your face to fist style works out?

The rules hold him back, all he knows are dangerous super lethal techniques :icon_lol:

btw, has anyone posted the video of him 'teaching' at a krav maga class or whatever?

The rules hold him back, all he knows are dangerous super lethal techniques :icon_lol:

btw, has anyone posted the video of him 'teaching' at a krav maga class or whatever?

[YT]Odk4lihM2Gs[/YT]

Wiz taking idiocy to a whole other level!

I REALLY hope this is just some elaborate, multi-sight troll job, because if not and he's legit... yikes. Maybe he's just, well, dumb and has poor communication skills but I'm really starting to wonder if he should be, how to phrase it... medicated for his protection and ours?

Wiz, you know where your vids would REALLY go over? Bullshido.com They LOVE crappling and K/Gung-Fu larpers.

I wished his videos are just made up. I really do. But apparently this guy is real.

Man, there was never before a moment where my sig is more appropriate than now

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif

I wished his videos are just made up. I really do. But apparently this guy is real.

Man, there was never before a moment where my sig is more appropriate than now

Well that's my Evening's viewing sorted thanks!:icon_chee

How come every topic on this message board start with a topic and before you know it there are corny one liners, insults ,people posting pictures of dancing monkey with your face on it ect. I never thought I would say this, but after living in china for 8 years I think America could learn a few things from communism. For example the monitors here could do their jobs and prevent the hijacking of ever topic.

This started out as a reasonable topic, are you taught enough to do these traditional exercise, I don’t think one person here even tried or talked about them, the nonsense started right away. And of course it is acceptable if 40 mma guys or boxer insult me and my life students ect, but god forbid I should return the insult then I am the bad guy. I think it is clear what is going on here

Last edited:
taking the role as the victim when you understand that youre outgunned on your knees ready to be lubed up. clever boy. next step is to apologize.

How come every topic on this message board start with a topic and before you know it there are corny one liners, insults ,people posting pictures of dancing monkey with your face on it ect. I never though I would say this, but after living in china for 8 years I think America could learn a few things from communism. For example the monitors here could do their jobs and prevent the hijacking of ever topic.

This started out as a reasonable topic, are you taught enough to do these traditional exercise, I don

thank you, one normal reply. i almost wasn't going to read it expect some insult or corny joke or picture with my face on a fat naked guy riding a bike....

thank you, one normal reply. i almost wasn't going to read it expect some insult or corny joke or picture with my face on a fat naked guy riding a bike....

You legit made me laugh out loud at that Wiz! I'm sure people in the next cubicle at work think I'm an idiot.

Hard to believe this is the same guy posting as wiz c. Most of the applied stuff is decent to good.

Yeah, it was actually an OK video. Not great, but better than the other Wiz vids I've seen. Except for the part about Chinese wrestling using strength. But to cut the guy a break, maybe he was nervous and just didn't correctly word what he was trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back