Family's atrocious reaction to their son coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you yourself are stupid. Educated people realize this is the internet and don't get rustled over what is said on a free message board.

Stupid views can also be harmful.

You know, nobody's kid has their genes. It's a combination of two people's genes.

please stop. I have my parents' genes. no one is arguing that. I have my MOTHER'S and FATHER'S genes.

everyone does.

I accept this as 100% fact in all NATURAL pregnancies

That is an explanation as to why there are still gay people but doesn't refute the idea that gay people have weak genetics. Most studies indicate homosexuals' expected lifespan is shorter than heterosexuals' lifespan which bolsters the weak genetics argument.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2007/04/04/american-scientist-gays-die-younger-than-smokers/

I don't know how much genetics plays into it. Probably some part. I would think lifestyle choices of high rates of drug, alcohol abuse, suicide, HIV are big factors in this.

What's interesting also, Pottenger's cat experiments. The cat's fed an unhealthy diet exhibited homosexual behavior by the 3rd generation. So the increase in homosexuals may be tied to bad diets/genes of parents and grandparents. In the USA, we've been eating like crap for a long time. And food affects our genes and our offspring.

I still think the biggest factor is a son not identifying himself with his father. Whether that's from neglect or abuse.

Nobody said that. But some people did say there are physical health problems that gay men have from anal sex.

There are health problems that some have from sex. gay and straight. That doesn't mean they can't have relationships. Sex. It doesn't mean you can't be who you are. Again the suggestion that they shouldn't be gay is fuckin ridiculous.

please stop. I have my parents' genes. no one is arguing that. I have my MOTHER'S and FATHER'S genes.

everyone does.

I accept this as 100% fact in all NATURAL pregnancies

So you didn't bother looking up when sexual orientation is determined. Hm.

You are such a retard. Please read up on the most prevalent theories of when homosexuality develops in a fetus, and why.

Please also consider why the course of human history would have an apparently greater number of homosexuals (controversial) than fewer.

Also, I'm sure you don't need to be told that gays of both genders aren't magically prohibited from procreative sex. Dunce.

look at all the hate speech. you are such a bigot. you are a hater of people with mental issues. I guess you steal lunches from kids with downs syndrome.

"I'm sure you don't need to be told that gays of both genders aren't magically prohibited from procreative sex."
- as i already stated they can: IF they violate their sexual orientation and engage in hetero sex or if they do it in a lab with a test tube

You do know i already said this?

"Please also consider why the course of human history would have an apparently greater number of homosexuals (controversial) than fewer. '
I think that what they are calling the gay gene survives in woman and gets to her son which may become gay.
I guess a woman may have a gene which could result in her child having X disease, and maybe she has 10 kids and only 1 has X disease.

but my point stands. if you are a homosexual and only engage in homosexual sex and do not use a lab method for impregnation, then your genetic line will die out at you. no, of course you come from the same branch as your siblings.

Ok dear. Now go do some reading. The most prevalent theories dismiss the notion of a genetic component, or sole component, altogether.

Sigh.

So you didn't bother looking up when sexual orientation is determined. Hm.

ok, is homosexuality genetic? if you say yes, then why does your question matter?

If you say no, then you are saying homosexuality is nurture not nature and that is a whole other argument than i am proposing.

Ok dear. Now go do some reading. The most prevalent theories dismiss the notion of a genetic component, or sole component, altogether.

Sigh.

hmmm.....

let me re-iterate my arguements
1) that homosexuality is not rewarded with furthering your genetics and according to darwing would lose out in natural selection
2) that the anus is not designed for sex. it can be used for it, but that is not its purpose or auxiliary purpose. just a your nose or ears

ok, is homosexuality genetic? if you say yes, then why does your question matter?

If you say no, then you are saying homosexuality is nurture not nature and that is a whole other argument than i am proposing.

Dude, you are so painfully over your head. Genetic is not synonymous with biological. It is biological, but probably not genetic.

Boom went your brain.

What are you suggesting gay people do?

I hope you are getting paid more than the Patriot cheerleaders are

The only payment I need is seeing someone like you get absolutely embarrassed trying to punch above his mental weightclass. And speaking of genetics... here's to hoping you don't pass on yours.

There are health problems that some have from sex. gay and straight. That doesn't mean they can't have relationships. Sex. It doesn't mean you can't be who you are. Again the suggestion that they shouldn't be gay is fuckin ridiculous.

They can do what they want. I just listed the mental and physical health problems that go along with practicing the gay lifestyle.

They can do what they want. I just listed the mental and physical health problems that go along with practicing the gay lifestyle.

Bigots like you are probably the biggest reason for any mental problems gay people might have.

That's not all you've done in this thread.

Bigots like you are probably the biggest reason for any mental problems gay people might have.

So I'm a bigot for listing the facts on physical and mental health? I treat gay people well. And most gay's probably know the mental and physical health problems they are up against.

So I'm a bigot for listing the facts on physical and mental health? I treat gay people well. And most gay's probably know the mental and physical health problems they are up against.

Would you mind re-posting these "facts"? Preferably with a source.

Also, any comment on me telling you that most gay men don't have anal sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back