Idiots who picked conor. Come here and eat crow

I supported Conor and rooted him to win.

Conor lost a boxing match against a GOAT boxer and that's it.
Go back to my old post if you don't believe me.
I said it won't affect me a single bit.
LMAO, the denial phase. Just shut it you salty bum, Conlan and you got embarassed.

I gotcha, and thanks man, yeah I like rooting for fighters and all that, and it's all good fun to talk stuff like "McGregor's gonna knock him out" or vice versa but when it comes down to it, you never know what's gonna happen, and I always tell myself that, making me more open to whatever the outcome may be. In this fight, it was kind of obvious that Floyd would win, and in the fashion he did too, but that didn't stop me from rooting for Conor and wanting him to do the impossible. And now that he lost, I'm not gonna be like "This is bullshit, Fuck Floyd" or waste time making excuses or spewing vitriol, I'm not insanely prideful like most people, if he won, I would be here, he lost and it's all the same. It is what it is, and in the end of the day, it doesn't really effect me, yeah it would have been nice to be like "See anything's possible" and use that as inspiration as I'm still fairly young and hungry for my own big dreams, but I'm a realistic person, and I can't say that right now, all I can say now is Conor put up a fight, but the better man won.

He'll be back tho, he'll be back.
Well said

Floyd's face never cuts or bruises much. But Conor landed some decent shots. More than I thought he would.

But yeah the way he takes the punches on the gloves is incredible.
There is a misconception on how well Conor did though. I agree I was impressed he was able to land a few good shots, but the truth is Floyd executed his game plan perfectly, and was willing to take a few shots in the early rounds to finish him in the later ones.

There is a misconception on how well Conor did though. I agree I was impressed he was able to land a few good shots, but the truth is Floyd executed his game plan perfectly, and was willing to take a few shots in the early rounds to finish him in the later ones.

Lot of former world champion boxers that didn't land anything near as much as Conor did.

Floyd usually takes the early rounds to gauge his opponent but he never loses them on purpose. Conor clearly was better than he expected and he changed his gameplan accordingly and Conor had no answer.

youre really going to sit here and gloat about a 0-0 fighter going toe to toe and winning 4-5 rounds against 'the best ever' 49-0? youre silly as fuck kid. sit the fuck down and show your respect to CMAC he's coming back to the UFC and butchering every motherfuckin body

lol hopefully for your psyche.

But you weren't very confident in your boy, you've been taking the moral victory route for a minute now, he's gonna have to go home and put himself back together cuz he just ate 150+ punches from a brittle old man

I'd never be ashamed of backing my fighters. I backed conor and still do.

There was no shame in conors loss.

And atleast we now get to see him come back to ufc, if he had won he would have probably stayed in boxing.

Hopefully we now get to see some good future fights.

Id like to see:

Conor v khabib
Conor v ferguson
Conor v gaethje

Lot of former world champion boxers that didn't land anything near as much as Conor did.

Floyd usually takes the early rounds to gauge his opponent but he never loses them on purpose. Conor clearly was better than he expected and he changed his gameplan accordingly and Conor had no answer.

In fairness to your argument, Floyd never fought like this before, he doesn't stalk guys or walk them down but he did tonight and as he admitted he got hit cuz he was moving forward and wanted to put on a show

In fairness to your argument, Floyd never fought like this before, he doesn't stalk guys or walk them down but he did tonight and as he admitted he got hit cuz he was moving forward and wanted to put on a show

He walked him down because Conor was fatiguing and not as good in the in-fighting as he was in his preferred range.

If it was that easy he would have walked him down from the opening bell.

I'll take mine with some green beans and mash!

Still congrats to Conor for what he was able to accomplish. A win would have been better, but I continue to appreciate what he does.

Last edited:

I agree to a certain extent. But you have to take into account that Floyd was retired for a while. So those early shots could have been due to some ring rust. Also when Floyd fights an experienced boxer he would come in with a different game plan. Usually his strategy would be to outbox his opponent to a clear decision win without taking risks. This fight he said he plans to come forward and finish him.
Having said all that, Conor didn't look terrible. After all he did fight the best boxer of this generation.

Nobody wants to hear you talk about Conor and how great his boxing is anymore. He got clowned in a boxing ring.
{<hhh]
I talk whatever I want. If that hurts your feeling then you can go ahead and cry in your basement.

Are boxing retards honestly talking shit about the p4p best boxer beating an MMA fighter in the sport of boxing? It's literally Walmart greeter levels of autism.
What happened to your predictions?? Lol sad sad sad.

It was 86-85 either way, going into round 10. Conor won the first 4 rounds. He has nothing to hang his head at
Context is lost on Conor fans lol.You CANNOT score a match like this. Floyd wasn't trying to be evasive as he normally is since he was not in danger and two wanted to entertain fans. He ended it when he chose to. Score til then is irrelevant.

When are they releasing the full tape? The Paulie tape?

Regardless of whom they picked to win, the idiots are the ones who wasted hours following the pre-fight hype and spent actual money on a forgone conclusion.

Back