2018 NFL Draft Discussion

It’s not just size though.

And it’s very annoying how everyone on twitter has decided to gang up on Allen at every chance. The kid didn’t bring this upon himself just let him be.
Dont give a shit how big a QB is or how far they can throw a ball when they cant read plays or put the ball where it needs to be.

The whole size/arm thing for QBs is as hilariously overrated as the 40 time for other positions.

I think he'll live lol when he's counting his millions
giphy.gif

Dont give a shit how big a QB is or how far they can throw a ball when they cant read plays or put the ball where it needs to be.

The whole size/arm thing for QBs is as hilariously overrated as the 40 time for other positions.

Yep. Ryan Leaf could throw it a mile too. Same with Jawalrus and Jeff George. Obviously Allen doesnt have the character issues they did but he wasnt at all all accurate in collegeand he's already missing easy throws at the senior bowl. He played sub par against good comp.

Yep. Ryan Leaf could throw it a mile too. Same with Jawalrus and Jeff George. Obviously Allen doesnt have the character issues they did but he wasnt at all all accurate in collegeand he's already missing easy throws at the senior bowl. He played sub par against good comp.
Hes got worse completion % than Jackson. Not good.

I think Jackson is going to be solid
Ya I like him. Little fine tuning and hes about as dynamic as you get.

Hes got worse completion % than Jackson. Not good.
Anyone drafting him to be a starter immediately is making a mistake. He should be developed and it could take a year or two before he should see the field. This is why I don't think he won't be drafted in the top 10.

Seems Elway's been real impressed with Mayfield. Haven't really heard anything about Allen except that he's hit some ridiculous deep balls and outside of that he's been trash.

Jaycutler.gif

Gonna be rustled if Mayfield goes to the Donkeys.

Jaycutler.gif

Gonna be rustled if Mayfield goes to the Donkeys.
They could build a pretty damn good team around him. I'm not sure Muskrat can design an offense that fully utilizes his talents though.

Yep. Ryan Leaf could throw it a mile too. Same with Jawalrus and Jeff George.

Wait -- you didn't just mention Jeff George in the same breath as Jawalrus and Leaf? 'da fuck?

Wait -- you didn't just mention Jeff George in the same breath as Jawalrus and Leaf? 'da fuck?

I was only comparing arm strength. Although Leaf may have had as much natural talent as George. Even knowing what a fuck up he was he almost went over Manning.

They could build a pretty damn good team around him. I'm not sure Muskrat can design an offense that fully utilizes his talents though.
Needs a good QB coach more than a system imo. Sharpen up that footwork and hell wreck shit, assuming he can handle nfl pass rush pressures.

Hes a playmaker. I really like him.

I was only comparing arm strength. Although Leaf may have had as much natural talent as George. Even knowing what a fuck up he was he almost went over Manning.

The thing is that Jeff George actually lead teams to the playoffs. He might have been a jackass but he won games, 150+ TDs and was a very accurate passer. Ryan Leaf and Jawalrus were just shitty players who had no business playing in the NFL.

I just find it repugnant to mention Jeff George in the same breath as those two other zeros.

The thing is that Jeff George actually lead teams to the playoffs. He might have been a jackass but he won games, 150+ TDs and was a very accurate passer. Ryan Leaf and Jawalrus were just shitty players who had no business playing in the NFL.

I just find it repugnant to mention Jeff George in the same breath as those two other zeros.
Boller would have been a better example. George was a decent qb when he had talent around him.

Boller would have been a better example. George was a decent qb when he had talent around him.
I was at the game that Boller started for Oakland after Campbell went down. Ive never been so disgusted by a peformance, and as Raider fan Ive had plenty of disgusting performances.

Then Palmer came in and gave us blue balls. Fuck him.

I think Jackson is going to be solid

Several draft boards have him being around in the second half of the first rd. If that's remotely true i hope the Bills don't trade any picks and take him at 21.

Bills should probably stop trading picks.

Bills should probably stop trading picks.
IF you were totally against taking Mahomes it worked out pretty well for them. A lot better then trading up for Watkins.

Back