2018 State of the Union pbp thread

Please, I'm loaded. I'm so much richer than you that I had salmon this week. Wild-caught, not farmed. Sure, it costs more, but I hear it's better for you. Is that true? I don't know, but it doesn't matter. I can afford it, so who cares?

If this anonymous wealth bragging continues, how long before someone claims they're so rich they wipe their ass with caviar?

What happened to you in life that makes you this way? What a sad, petty person you are that you begrudge a fellow American getting a benefit because Trump is at the helm.

Let me ask you, what was your reaction when Trump said that Americans dream too? Honest question. Are you really so conditioned to believe that American citizens shouldn't come first?
Basically, I don't need constant reassurance of America's greatness, and the flag waving crap is way overdone in this country. We lack confidence. Very unbecoming of the leading world power.

Everyone who thinks people here who pull your liberal strings are automatically conservatives are blind. Some just like to push your snowflake buttons. My life never changed from Obama-Trump...life goes on beyond politics and people shouldn't invest their time on politics everyday...I just like some sweet tears...regardless on which political affiliation you have...unfortunately...3 more years of left tears flowing....

If we can address something far more important than mere politics: who is the woman in your avatar?

I need a new fucking job... my salary I think was designed for middle aged women (surprise surprise that's basically ALL my coworkers in the office) to have a job to get away from the home.

No way a family could live off the piss poor money I make unless someone else in the family is working and preferably a job like crab fishing, logging, RN or something high paying like that.
are you at least satisfying some of those middle aged thirst at the office? there's got to be a few bruv...

Basically, I don't need constant reassurance of America's greatness, and the flag waving crap is way overdone in this country. We lack confidence. Very unbecoming of the leading world power.
Are you really saying the reason you dislike it because you don't like people being proud of their country?

What you say is not true at all. Pride in your country is not something to be ashamed of. I honestly can't even understand that logic and thats not just me being a snide prick. You live here, its where your family will grow, its where your friends live, take a look around at lots of alternative places you could have been born...

I don't care how romantically corny it sounds, I AM proud to be American and I want my country and my fellow citizens to flourish. The more we say it and hear it, the more we'll believe and the more we'll expect from our elected officials.

I find it so weird to have some hipster resentment of your country and fellow citizens.

Sorry the truth hurts your narrative, but there have been no major changes in the trends you're trying to speak of.

Nothing you say hurts anything. I know your posts well and you are one of the few posters on here that I just deem a waste of my time. I'm ok that we will never see eye to eye on anything.

Nothing you say hurts anything. I know your posts well and you are one of the few posters on here that I just deem a waste of my time. I'm ok that we will never see eye to eye on anything.

How does Trump get credit for a trend that has existed in the market for previous 10 years?

Are you really saying the reason you dislike it because you don't like people being proud of their country?

What you say is not true at all. Pride in your country is not something to be ashamed of. I honestly can't even understand that logic and thats not just me being a snide prick. You live here, its where your family will grow, its where your friends live, take a look around at lots of alternative places you could have been born...

I don't care how romantically corny it sounds, I AM proud to be American and I want my country and my fellow citizens to flourish. The more we say it and hear it, the more we'll believe and the more we'll expect from our elected officials.

I find it so weird to have some hipster resentment of your country and fellow citizens.
That's why I added the "all well and good for you" part before I mentioned your need for nonstop coddling. I understand that you need that.

America was great under Obama and it's great under Trump. It will be great under Kanye and Kid Rock too...well, that's pushing it a little I guess.

I mean fuck's sake, needing permission to dream about a life you enjoy...

That's why I added the "all well and good for you" part before I mentioned your need for nonstop coddling. I understand that you need that.

America was great under Obama and it's great under Trump. It will be great under Kanye and Kid Rock too...well, that's pushing it a little I guess.

Apply "all well and good" to yourself as well.
You're out of touch. I don't need permission. I just don't respect people who have to make it a point to ridicule people who are hopeful and enthusiastic.

I’m not a Republican, for one. My point is your type will never credit Trump no matter what he does. I live in East Texas, among hardworking, industrial people. And they all love what Trump has been accomplishing.
and this is exactly why he “loves the uneducated”

None that I could get in a physical position to be willing to do so.
or you're just afraid of the #metoo backlash going on around workplace...lol...go for it bruv...I had one a few years back...not really a looker but can ride...i'd say she's a 3/10 but i'm not picky plus she was thirsty...

Just remembered "beautiful clean coal" and lold
maxresdefault.jpg

How does Trump get credit for a trend that has existed in the market for previous 10 years?

See you are a simpleton. You already asked that same question in response to my first post. ...While ignoring everything in my post, which somewhat answered your stupid question.

That's BS....no matter what Trump do....even if it's better than Obama...the liberal saltiness will never cease...that's just how the liberal mindset is....

See you are a simpleton. You already asked that same question in response to my first post. ...While ignoring everything in my post, which somewhat answered your stupid question.

I didn't ignore your post. I responded to it with a question which you still refuse to answer.

How can Trump take credit for market trends that have existed for 10 years when he hasn't even passed a budget and it's been over a year already?

Back