2018 State of the Union pbp thread

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. post a pic of your house. I'll do the same.

So working for a big company means you are rich with stock options? I would love to dive into this conversation deeper

Well, to his credit, I invested in amazon about 2 years ago at around the mid 200s... it is trading at 1450 today. Even if someone were to only have 10 shares, that is still 10k profit.

Pretty much all of my stocks have done well over the last 2-4 years, but nothing like amazon. I actually sold off 80% of my stocks last week, but I kept all of my AMZN

Well this liberal makes at LEAST 3X what you make so there's that
haha

Lol, no. I've worked for Amazon since early 2010. My stock awards are worth more than your kids' lives and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

LMAO debating who makes more on Sherdog.. pathetic. I'm inclined to not believe either of you (not that I give a shit either way). Thanks for the laughs!

Slightly tempting, however, I am not into Liberal or Conservative tears.

Although if I were to take Schadenfreude at tears Nancy Pelosi would be a good choice.
well if that gets you off...you missed a lot. Nancy looked like she's going to morph into a she werewolf during the speech....

i didn't know you only need a third of the country to become president...
vincetrump.gif
That's an especially stupid comment since his support changes over time. Maybe your partisanship blinded you to that simple fact. But yeah, he did lose the popular vote by 3 million and still won, which is possible in an electoral system.

The obvious explanation is there are people who voted for him but now think he's doing a bad job or people who didn't vote think he's doing a bad job.

Pretty sad that this stuff needs explaining.

LMAO debating who makes more on Sherdog.. pathetic. I'm inclined to not believe either of you (not that I give a shit either way). Thanks for the laughs!

Calm down. It's just someone that makes more than you flaunting it.

Let's not turn this raping into a murder.

He doesn't have a good job... Trust me

Anyone who immediately goes to "stock options" means they don't make a good salary
I like you man, but the last part is definitely not true. When we sell my company I'll hopefully make many times my annual salary and if you look at high level executives at publicly traded companies most of their compensation is stock and incentive based.

I hear you, and that guy is probably not the Amazon CEO (lol) but it can be true that stock awards are a bigger part of a compensation package than salary. If the guy is a warehouse worker or something probably a different story.

That's fine but when someone makes an assertion that liberals are unemployed I fight back with facts. Believe what you want but libs use facts while conservatives on this forum at least use memes

That's fine but when someone makes an assertion that liberals are unemployed I fight back with facts. Believe what you want but libs use facts while conservatives on this forum at least use memes

I am not liberal, but saying liberals are all unemployed is a quite stupid generalization.

lol not sure what this means, but good for you buddy.

I honestly don't care if you are rich or poor - just find it funny you are debating it on an internet forum with some complete stranger. Shows a lack of maturity.

But you do you, bud!

If you really think your lazy ass one sentence refuted anything I wrote then you're not worth my time.

But it do.

The rate of job growth, market growth, etc hasn't change significantly since Trump took office.

He still didn't pass a budget.

Bragging about income and house in anonymous threads....lol.
I was broke 10 years ago...started minimum wage...worked my way up. i still don't consider myself middleclass...probably below...but that's what motivates me to keep the grind...have mortgage i can handle and start gaining equity on it. own vehicle. hang on here on break times. fly fish on weekends with my kids....not a bad gig...and on top of it all...I get to troll some salt cucks....not bad at all....

I need a new fucking job... my salary I think was designed for middle aged women (surprise surprise that's basically ALL my coworkers in the office) to have a job to get away from the home.

No way a family could live off the piss poor money I make unless someone else in the family is working and preferably a job like crab fishing, logging, RN or something high paying like that.

Well and good for you, but let's not ever say you guys don't require constant coddling.
What happened to you in life that makes you this way? What a sad, petty person you are that you begrudge a fellow American getting a benefit because Trump is at the helm.

Let me ask you, what was your reaction when Trump said that Americans dream too? Honest question. Are you really so conditioned to believe that American citizens shouldn't come first?

Republicans are for and by the 1%. You and your ilk aren’t members of that club.

You are clueless .

I’m not a Republican, for one. My point is your type will never credit Trump no matter what he does. I live in East Texas, among hardworking, industrial people. And they all love what Trump has been accomplishing.

Calm down. It's just someone that makes more than you flaunting it.

Please, I'm loaded. I'm so much richer than you that I had salmon this week. Wild-caught, not farmed. Sure, it costs more, but I hear it's better for you. Is that true? I don't know, but it doesn't matter. I can afford it, so who cares?

Everyone who thinks people here who pull your liberal strings are automatically conservatives are blind. Some just like to push your snowflake buttons. My life never changed from Obama-Trump...life goes on beyond politics and people shouldn't invest their time on politics everyday...I just like some sweet tears...regardless on which political affiliation you have...unfortunately...3 more years of left tears flowing....

Please, I'm loaded. I'm so much richer than you that I had salmon this week. Wild-caught, not farmed. Sure, it costs more, but I hear it's better for you. Is that true? I don't know, but it doesn't matter. I can afford it, so who cares?

This is the correct answer.

Back