2023 College Football. The Year We Needed 8 Teams***Official Discussion***

Playoff teams? AP Top 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took 2 and a half hours but Texas is finally pulling away..

Geez having a guy like Bowers isn’t even fair. He’s like a giant amongst men.

He always sucks in year 1 for some reason so this season isn't surprising so far.
I legit question how Nebraska has fallen given the crazy fan base and boosters they have. Are they the new Colorado?

Also, why does Houston have a “Shocker” sticker on their helmets? What does two in the pink have to do with football?

I legit question how Nebraska has fallen given the crazy fan base and boosters they have. Are they the new Colorado?
Lost TX pipeline when they left the Big 12
No more partial qualifiers
No more county scholarships for athletics
Everyone else caught up to their "strength and conditioning" (AKA steroids) progam

Fucking UConn continues to be a state embarrassment. Blowing a double digit lead. Fighting back and needing a PAT to get to overtime. And blowing the game by letting the PAT get blocked as the clock expires.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Go back to the FCS ya bums!!
fuckthisgayearth-gif-world-universal-skit-1340747905q.gif

Lol at how pathetic Nebraska is, celebrating that garbage time td like they won a championship. It's gonna suck going to work Monday with all the butthurt from this loss.

Texas may indeed be back, this is the kind of game they would've lost recently.

Lost TX pipeline when they left the Big 12
No more partial qualifiers
No more county scholarships for athletics
Everyone else caught up to their "strength and conditioning" (AKA steroids) progam
Not a fan of Texas and OK going to SEC. I long for the days of the old SWC and Big 8. It will be interesting to see who becomes the marquee programs in the new Big 16? OK State? TCU? A team from Kansas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back