Crime 26 year old math teacher arrested for raping 16 year old student. The father of the student was also arrested.

I'll if I had the opportunity to bang my hot teacher back in the day even as young as 14. I would do it a heartbeat. It's one of the greatest fantasies in my life.

If a hot female teacher had offered me the chance to bang back when I was 16, you would have needed four strong men with baseball bats just to drag me off her. :p

That doesnt matter. He can still marry her if he actually cares about her. And since there married theres nothing the state can do. Keep ignoring that its legal in 31 states including mine, but im a creep.
It's not legal in any states for a teacher to sleep with a student. What don't you get about that? Creep.

If a hot female teacher had offered me the chance to bang back when I was 16, you would have needed four strong men with baseball bats just to drag me off her. :p
And she would've gone to jail for offering to fuck a 16 year old... Simple.

Perhaps in whatever shithole you live in. Not anyplace in Canada I've ever been. I was carded when I was in my thirties.

I traveled 30 mins to East St.Louis for these escapades...so yeah it wasn't nice
The whole Block was ran by Gangsters. If you were white no one fucked with you.

Those couple blocks were the safest. The cops worked hand in hand to get us whites in and out of that hood.
You had a mile or 2 off the block before getting on the highway sort of outside the protection. That was the wild west

I traveled 30 mins to East St.Louis for these escapades...so yeah it wasn't nice
The whole Block was ran by Gangsters. If you were white no one fucked with you.

Those couple blocks were the safest. The cops worked hand in hand to get us whites in and out of that hood.
You had a mile or 2 off the block before getting on the highway sort of outside the protection. That was the wild west
A strip club in East St Louis?

<6>

reality is not like this

wyOnFgjVkvc.jpg

Back