Crime 4 dead, multiple injured, after a gunwoman opened fire at the Covenant School in Nashville

did this person have any friends? anyone they could talk to? anyone ask them how they were doing?

Whale, whale, whale...the manifest almost makes it sound like it was a hate crime.

<BC1>

If that is indeed the actual manifesto. I'm not sure if it's 100% confirmed yet.

Got to protect the left at all costs.
It doesn't make any sense though. The manifesto is pretty lame. The shooter was a racist homophobic motherfucker. That's pretty standard. Many right wing sherbros say they knew it, but they're lying. How would you know a white trans would be racist against white people? Why didn't you say so before the manifesto came out?

I expected a manifesto talking about bad CIS people and/or talking about how she was bullied at that school.

It doesn't make any sense though. The manifesto is pretty lame. The shooter was a racist homophobic motherfucker. That's pretty standard. Many right wing sherbros say they knew it, but they're lying. How would you know a white trans would be racist against white people? Why didn't you say so before the manifesto came out?

I expected a manifesto talking about bad CIS people and/or talking about how she was bullied at that school.

being racist against whites is in-line not just with CRT but with queer ideology too. queer activists despise everything "normal, dominant" and want "non-normal" out-group representation. hating whites is normal for woke.

Whale, whale, whale...the manifest almost makes it sound like it was a hate crime.

<BC1>

If that is indeed the actual manifesto. I'm not sure if it's 100% confirmed yet.

There's no such thing as hate crimes against whites.

Just like there's no such thing as hate crimes against Jews.... unless the hate crimes are done by whites against Jews.

Because racism against whites isn't racism. Because whites cannot be the oppressed, they're the perpetual oppressors.

big shock, people who live on the internet have an increased risk of becoming delusional and losing their identity. This is a person who had limited real life experiences .

being racist against whites is in-line not just with CRT but with queer ideology too. queer activists despise everything "normal, dominant" and want "non-normal" out-group representation. hating whites is normal for woke.
Yes, but the manifesto is still pretty tame. Don't you think so?

did this person have any friends? anyone they could talk to? anyone ask them how they were doing?

Remember reading this person annoyed the shit out of everyone and creeped out some female associates because they exhibited stalker behavior. They are most likely what you would call a POS and it's no surprise they don't have friends.

Okay she seems nuts and what she said and did is awful but I can't blame her or other people of color for having some bitterness.

Not really interested in what was that freak's manifesto.

So it proves she was psycho - as if her killing children didn't already tell us that??

I don't see the need to delve into it. She was batshit and evil. Don't give a fuck what she wrote or bitched about.

The left pushes racism against white people. Jon Stewart did an episode on his show called the problem with white people you have college professors college calling for the death of white people.

This person went to a elementry school with the explicit purpose of wanting to murder white children. It's bad and regular people would think the left needs to tone down or condemn there anti-white rhetoric.

Last edited:

Is it normal for a trans to be homophobic?

Back