Media A-Level athlete Ciryl Gane schools Football players at their sport

MMA is the Supreme sport confirmed

ps: yes this's football not that ramming contest in usa

Yea it's definitely not a ramming contest. We've seen what happens when "football" players so much as bump into one another.

5b467f43d87a8e1d008b47ff

You mean football.

and have you watched baseball?
Have you seen WMMA? You wanna talk about the most boring sport in the world....obviously it's soccer. But besides soccer WMMA takes the cake, baseball is up there too.

That's very impressive for a man his size, running and moving that well with the ball.

Soccer is the most boring fucking sport in the entire world.

The only thing more boring than soccer is soccer fans.

I would say baseball and long distance cycling. American football is for the most part really boring as well. Basketball is awesome though - now there is an exciting American sport.

Football (the soccer kind) players arent really A level athletes in the typically understood sense anyway. They have good fitness levels and foot speed but they dont need to be 200+lbs of muscle hitting sub 4.5 40 yard dashes etc etc. Its a skill game more so than a raw athleticism game.

Soccer fans are hardly boring.. Apparently you haven't seen their mass riots that has collapsed whole stadiums. Or refs/players murdered for bad performance.

They are the most exciting fans around.

I am not excited by watching the sport, but liked playing it.

More than 2, my guy.

USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and I think most parts of Ireland.

Definitely football here in Ireland. NZ and Oz too, based on the time I've spend in each country.

No idea about Canada.

Soccer is boring but the pussies version of rugby with helmets and 897 breaks during the game sucks way worse.

Shit.. Soccer is by far the biggest sport on earth. Not even close.

Back