Kicks I use most:
Right low kick-MT
High right kick-Karate/TKD
Spinning heel kick-TKD

Arms:
Right hook-Boxing
Spinning backfist-TKD
Right elbow point-MT

Point: "TKD" is as pointless as all the "karate" you see on ESPN.
I would'nt say karate is pointless bud. Most people that say that karate is pointless or BS just dont know what they're talking about.

Arnis_7788 said:
I would'nt say karate is pointless bud. Most people that say that karate is pointless or BS just dont know what they're talking about.

I thought we were talking about TKD here.:icon_surp

Kyun said:
I'm sure of that....:rolleyes: posting tuturials on sherdog and fighting in point sparring competitions automatically engraves his spot above me as far as competition.

Hmm while I on the other hand have lived overseas training and fighting with some of the best fighters in Korea and Japan.

Oh well...what can you expect from a fucking forum filled with infantile retards.

What's your name? I'd like to look up your record in whatever you've competed in.

Also, if you don't like this forum filled with "infantile retards," howzabout getting the fuck off it?

Kyun said:
I'm sure of that....:rolleyes: posting tuturials on sherdog and fighting in point sparring competitions automatically engraves his spot above me as far as competition.

Hmm while I on the other hand have lived overseas training and fighting with some of the best fighters in Korea and Japan.

Oh well...what can you expect from a fucking forum filled with infantile retards.
No, really, he did.

You don't know this because you jumped into a forum and started insulting and threatening people left and right.

Those of us who have been around know who has done what. He knows more TKD champions personally than you have seen on TV in all your years. I'll take his opinion of TKD over yours, though you're entitled to it.

I'm willing to bet that he's knocked out far more people than you have too. Not that it matters, of course, but you should know it so you can revise your attitude and apologise.

If it were as simple as a style being the champion of any competition than by de facto there'd be no need for individuals to ever compete and determine who the best is.

TKD alone is not enough to be successful at MMA but neither is Muay Thai.

CowboyPete said:
What's your name? I'd like to look up your record in whatever you've competed in.

Also, if you don't like this forum filled with "infantile retards," howzabout getting the fuck off it?

And that will achieve what? give me a fighters tag that means absolutely nothing especially when guys like Richard Emling can get a pro fighter tag.

I do not need to prove anything to you, but if you are familiar with the world of muay thai or boxing then lets just say that I've been introduced and keep in contact with the likes of fighters such as Melchor Menor, Ole Laursen, JWP, trainers from bungeling bay, Richard Cadden, Liam Harrison, Walter Wright, and a few others.

save face pal.

Kyun said:
I do not need to prove anything to you, but if you are familiar with the world of muay thai or boxing then lets just say that I've been introduced and keep in contact with the likes of fighters such as Melchor Menor, Ole Laursen, JWP,

No offense, but imo none those guys really impress too much. Although Ole is certainly a nice guy. By the way...JWP trained up to blackbelt in TKD also...

Kyun said:
And that will achieve what? give me a fighters tag that means absolutely nothing especially when guys like Richard Emling can get a pro fighter tag.

I do not need to prove anything to you, but if you are familiar with the world of muay thai or boxing then lets just say that I've been introduced and keep in contact with the likes of fighters such as Melchor Menor, Ole Laursen, JWP, trainers from bungeling bay, Richard Cadden, Liam Harrison, Walter Wright, and a few others.
You would have two advantages:

You would prove to everyone that you are the badass you claim to be. If you are talking about it so much, you obviously want us to believe you, and that would be the easiest way. You have to understand, people claim all sorts of stuff on Sherdog, from being secret agents to having sex with Angelina Jolie, people are a bit distrustful.

Also, if you have the pro fighter tag, you could get each of us banned if we call you names.

Kyun said:

save face pal.

Who the hell needs to save face?

You're making claims so I'm asking you to back them up. I could tell you I train daily with Brazillian Top Team but you wouldn't believe me unless I provided some verification, would you? Your hesitation to give your name, coupled with the fact that you've been on this forum all day except for when you're working your 8 hour job implies that your record ain't that stellar, if it exists at all. Of course, I could be wrong. So provide your name and prove it.

US Tomato Can said:
No offense, but imo none those guys really impress too much. Although Ole is certainly a nice guy. By the way...JWP trained up to blackbelt in TKD also...

Well US Tomato Can I am not out trying to impress you. If I had tea tiger noi, you probably wouldn't flinch.

YEah JWP took TKD, but he doesn't use it anymore. I admitted to TKD and I don't use it.

InternetMonster said:
Training with the best doesnt make you the best

Never claimed to be, but hopefully 2007 is a good year for me and I can defeat my opposition within J-Network.

JWP said TKD helped him cope with El Amrani in Supeleague when El Amrani was using a lot of different spinning techniques on him.

Kyun said:
Well US Tomato Can I am not out trying to impress you. If I had tea tiger noi, you probably wouldn't flinch.

It's like the Great White hype list of Muay Thai imo.

US Tomato Can said:
JWP said TKD helped him cope with El Amrani in Supeleague when El Amrani was using a lot of different spinning techniques on him.

John Wayne Paar -

"

Evil Eye Gouger said:
Well, that's good, considering you got your black belt with no training, other than doing a few forms as a baby.

and that is why the black belt certification is lost somewhere or probably in the garbage right now for all I care. You probably have yours framed and expanded in your living room.

Get off my nuts already. I do not like Tae Kwon Do and you aren't swaying me to do so.

The threadstarter asked about adapting TKD to MMA and I simply stated that TKD isn't the wisest choice for someone to pursue then all of the ballerinas on sherdog try and gang up on me thinking I'm going to back down and change my entire view on Tae Kwon Do and it's usefulness.

Back