Locked AEW CIX: It's SHOWTIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile last night Bryan Danielson flew to Japan and put over Zack Sabre Jr. clean as a whistle, then cut a promo putting ZSJ over and called him the best technical wrestler in the world <Lmaoo>

AEW is doing a bad job if this is supposed to be a one sided partnership where New Japan is buried.

<Lmaoo> I don't go on Reddit often, I should check it out more. I'm a 3rd of the way through the thread now.

Oh boy, are. The place where NJPW members go to lose over and over and over and over and never look or feel like stars. My favorite

What's that? How many matches in aew have you had this far?

How many did you have a win in?

Oh boooooooy

Suzuki how many matches?

Wins? Ya know yo make you feel like the threat you are supposed to be?

2...and they were with JERICHO SHITSIETY

Aew is straight up cancer for njpw and yet tony keeps eating them up and shitting on them

Waste of time and his talent.

Love when your partners take your guys

It's weird how only AEW consistently sign guys away from their "partner" promotions. I must have missed those times when CMLL, New Japan, RoH, Rev Pro, and now TNA all signed guys from each other.

I'll believe it when I see it. Aew has consistently only given pluses to their own guys anywhere they go. So yeah, let's say he does get Japan matches, hell win but for the "wrong" reasons while NJPW just keeps getting sucked dry and Tony boohoos about Stardom somemore

Enjoy the terrible crowds.

Collision tapings with less people than Kourakeun hall. Have fun

Khan is outbidding himself with these ridiculous offers, just throwing money for the sake of it. The amount guys cashing 7 figure checks is not sustainable.

Once a month will be generous. Tony will stagger him throughout their awkward ppv schedule and then never show how good he is by having him lose to Kingston or some shit.

Should have just took the shot and gone to the WWE instead of the same lame shit in AEW. Okada doing stupid shit with the Best Friends and Orange Cassidy in front on 1500 fans is the stupid and safe route. But I think WWE is at a point were there so hot and their development system is so good they don't need to splurge on people like Okada and Sasha. But hopefully Jay White gets the fuck out of AEW though, what a complete waste of a talent.

Jay's AEW booking is one of the handful of key things that's slowly pushing me away from the show. More so, who they push vs. who they bury overall but he stings particularly bad.

it'll be the aew fans first time watching him though since some lied about watching nooj.

Honest question.

Which major free agent signing has been BETTER after joining AEW?

Meaning. Whose value as a name has stayed the same or grown by being used in AEW?

I cannot think of a single person whose market value has improved.

But he likely won't though. It's more likely he'll end up like all of the other "big signings". Hot for a minute until Tony gets bored, a but lost in the shuffle from iffy booking and pointless matches, then eventually managing to actually get UNDER instead of over, winding up just another guy on the card. It's literally happened to every big name he's signed with the exception of maybe Sting for some reason Moxley

None of those names mean anything except to a handful of the IWC. Moxley sucks. Danielson wants to die in the ring which is uncomfortable to watch. Swerve ain't shit, he drank some blood or something. He'll never be a household name. Joe and Christian did alright cuz they aren't fucking marks for themselves like the rest.

I understand New Japan fans are sad at losing Okada but some of those comments are a bit far lmao

Casually watching NJPW over the last couple years tells me all I need to know on why Okada may have wanted to leave the company regardless if he went to AEW, WWE, or a different Japanese promotion.

Casually watching NJPW over the last couple years tells me all I need to know on why Okada may have wanted to leave the company regardless if he went to AEW, WWE, or a different Japanese promotion.

Every time I've tried to tune in the past 4 years nothing kept me wanting to keep watching. NJPW drew a lot of yen during Omega's run, The Clinch.

Meanwhile last night Bryan Danielson flew to Japan and put over Zack Sabre Jr. clean as a whistle, then cut a promo putting ZSJ over and called him the best technical wrestler in the world <Lmaoo>

AEW is doing a bad job if this is supposed to be a one sided partnership where New Japan is buried.
I bet it was a good match.

NJPW needs AEW way more than AEW needs NJPW. People tend to forget that.

Also, Tony let Ospreay do jobs on the way out, Moxley's done jobs, Danielson's done jobs.

All things consider, NJPW should like working with AEW. Okada is about to go there and they'll be able to use him occasionally too like Dome shows.

First Sara went after the entire Japanese world a couple years back, now she's attacking Mexico.

Sara should be the one wearing Taiji Ishimori's new lucha gear.
What did I do to Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back