Locked AEW CIX: It's SHOWTIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It went from Hikuleo to being one half of the tag champs to Chase Owens being one half lmao
19940728_hart_backlund.0.jpg

What haven't you done to Japan.
Anything? Gonna have to jog my memory. I’ve been nothing but nice. I called one of the as adorable as a giant baby, one sexy, what more can I say?

Hook needs to clean up his work. He always looks like a kid fighting his dad wildly flailing around. Is there really no one in AEW that can tighten him up?

The doctor inserting herself into the rumors!

1707776611974.png

Did anyone do a wellness check on Rex after last night?

Hook needs to clean up his work. He always looks like a kid fighting his dad wildly flailing around. Is there really no one in AEW that can tighten him up?

I honestly think him going on an excursion would be best. Go to Japan and/or the UK and learn from the best and find himself.

I honestly think him going on an excursion would be best. Go to Japan and/or the UK and learn from the best and find himself.

Yeah. A few of us have thought that. He has potential but potential only take you so far. Gotta live up to it eventually

I’d like to see him in the car and making towns with “The Natural” Dustin Rhodes and see if that improves his work any.

Mercedes Mone: She won't stop talking about being a dentist, Bayley, why'd you invite your dentist to the Superbowl?

Bayley: She ain't my dentist and I didn't invite her. Trinity who is this?

Naomi: I don't know, she just started following me around, when I asked her name and if she was lost she just said I'm Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D and did this weird thing with her finger.

I love how they’re all there for fun and Britt has to get her DMD shit in.

I won’t lie. I LOVE IT. WORKERS WORK.

Hopefully they go the not so obvious route and let Cage win. Yea I said it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back