Locked AEW CIX: It's SHOWTIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Rocky Romero has taken over QT Marshall's old job. I'd say that sounds like an upgrade

Apparently Rocky Romero has taken over QT Marshall's old job. I'd say that sounds like an upgrade
Is QT main eventing the indies like he always wanted?

Last edited:
lol Had a WWE buddy from work bring up the Cutler tweet and say things are falling apart.

I'm like "dude that's like Jey and Heyman tweeting about Cody being unprofessional"

Some other guys in the locker room could learn a thing or three from him.
true-thats-right.gif

We're looking at you, Eddie Kingston!

So OC and Roddy are blowing off this feud at the PPV with a regular wrestling match, but first OC needs to wrestle Roddy's teammate in a random Death Match 2 weeks before he wrestles Roddy in the regular wrestling match.....ok

So OC and Roddy are blowing off this feud at the PPV with a regular wrestling match, but first OC needs to wrestle Roddy's teammate in a random Death Match 2 weeks before he wrestles Roddy in the regular wrestling match.....ok

Makes total sense.

To Tony.

Oooooh because the show is in Texas they just gotta have a Texas death match.

87977175455bcc6749e3bdf2a0c3caab.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back