Elections Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

Stop getting your information from random Facebook posts. Its embarrassing.

Imagine still pushing this nonsense after Republicans did a full scale audit of the election.
No man, I remember watching the local news. Trump was waaay ahead, no chance of Biden winning.....none. Was shocked, but not surprised when I woke up. 98% of the votes were in, mathematicaly impossible for Biden to win

widespread vote by mail

combined with

ballot harvesting legalized/promoted, used to be illegal, still is in some states, but should be federal law: https://apnews.com/article/2022-mid...lection-2020-d465a854ddec56ea48f9a5a291c5adc3
https://www.news-journal.com/news/l...cle_99653c74-feb0-11ea-b3e7-d79508a686df.html

of course now, republicans are on board with harvesting, it's a game they want to play as well by putting vote collection boxes at megachurches and gun stores.............

using covid as an excuse, all of that is possible exactly as trump is voting against biden.

with widescale absentee ballots, ID is no longer a thing.

Because in 2016, the results were known by midnight. In 2020, we were counting votes for 2+ weeks.

The problem here is that you don't know how elections work, and you're bad at math.

If Trump has 270 electoral votes, it doesn't matter if the rest of the votes are counted. He won. You can call it. If he's up 54%-46% in a battleground state, and the remaining votes are from precincts that lean Republican 70%-30%, you can call that state. You can't call shit when nobody has hit 270 and the two candidates are sitting at 49%-49% in several key states like Biden and Trump were. You have to actually finish counting every vote. In 2016 there were very few states that were extremely close, and the ones that were that close were irrelevant anyway because Trump had all the electoral votes he needed to win the election.

And for the record, "calling" a state means nothing. States don't call shit. CNN and Drudge Report and 538 "call" elections. It's irrelevant. The only thing that matters are the certified counts at the end. And those certifications often take weeks. You talk about how the election must have been a fraud because they were counting votes for 2 weeks. How many weeks were they counting votes in Florida in 2000?

You count every vote. Then you determine a winner. The winner isn't determined by who CNN says is up when you finish eating your hot pocket and hit the hay you absolute clown.

It was a GSP joke.

I don’t think there was any sense that it was stolen.

I do think that our election system as a whole could use a big old overhaul to ensure no room for argument.

If that involved disengaging many voters in areas and of demographics that you disagree with, installing poll taxes via needing even MORE ID's, and just generally making voting much more difficult for citizens instead of easier for them, hard pass.

If that involved disengaging many voters in areas and of demographics that you disagree with, installing poll taxes via needing even MORE ID's, and just generally making voting much more difficult for citizens instead of easier for them, hard pass.

Disengaging many voters in areas and of demographics I disagree with? What does that even mean?

More IDs?

More difficult and not easier? How much easier do you want it to be?

Not that anyone asked but here would be my 3 point election overhaul plan:

1. Federal Voting Holiday + Extended Early Voting: I would make Election Day a federal holiday and ensure uniformity across all states for early in person voting for the preceding 2 weeks before Election Day. Mail in ballots would be allowed provided they corresponded to the unique ID.(see below)

2. Decentralized Blockchain Voting: Every citizen would have a unique identifier, access and ID specifically for voting created for them. The vote would correspond with their unique identifier, anonymized and tallied for immediate visibility.

3. Uniform Collection: All states have to utilize the same system for collection for federal elections.

It was a GSP joke.

I don’t think there was any sense that it was stolen.

I do think that our election system as a whole could use a big old overhaul to ensure no room for argument.

If there were legitimate security concerns, they could be addressed, but when the problem is just that a lot of voters can't accept results they don't like, there isn't really anything that can be done to "ensure no room for argument."

Disengaging many voters in areas and of demographics I disagree with? What does that even mean?

More IDs?

More difficult and not easier? How much easier do you want it to be?

It means allowing states to just close polling locations in areas they dont like. Sh*t happens all over the South and Southwest. Changing early voting rules. Barring people from doing things like bringing water to people waiting in lines. Disallowing certain social groups from organizing voters. All stuff that has been done to disengage voters.

Yes, like a special voting ID. I'd only be down with that if everyone got issued and sent one for free. Otherwise State ID's are fine because non-citizen State ID's have clear indicators of that.

If I had it my way youd be able to vote through your phone with fingerprint verification. It should be as easy as possible for citizens to engage with the democratic process.

Yes it was stolen. This isn't even debatable. The democrats and fbi wasted tax payer money spending 4 years trying to convince people Trump was a Russian puppet, then 50 intelligent officer signed a document lying directly to the American people to change perception of the democrat candidate, laws were changed illegally against state constitution. It was stolen. People we pay with our tax dollars gas lit the American public and colluded with big business to censor opinions and craft narratives. All the libs with their noses in the air can get fucked I'm not tippy toeing around this.

Stop getting your information from random Facebook posts. Its embarrassing.

Imagine still pushing this nonsense after Republicans did a full scale audit of the election.

Not to mention the cyber ninjas.

I wonder have any of you well read, college educated libs even read confessions of an economic hit man? I mean Jesus Christ the shit is right in front of you. It's modern day game of thrones with countries and corporations crushing the poor and dictating leadership and energy policies on the global scale. And yet you pretend to not know.

It's not debatable because you haven't provided any godamn evidence. Put up or shut up.

Be a man for christ sake.
I did in the rest of my post but you cut it out like a little bitch instead of addressing what i said.

I wonder have any of you well read, college educated libs even read confessions of an economic hit man? I mean Jesus Christ the shit is right in front of you. It's modern day game of thrones with countries and corporations crushing the poor and dictating leadership and energy policies on the global scale. And yet you pretend to not know.
I'm sure you're going to follow this up with how this is at all relevant to the discussion.

It means allowing states to just close polling locations in areas they dont like. Sh*t happens all over the South and Southwest. Changing early voting rules. Barring people from doing things like bringing water to people waiting in lines. Disallowing certain social groups from organizing voters. All stuff that has been done to disengage voters.

Yes, like a special voting ID. I'd only be down with that if everyone got issued and sent one for free. Otherwise State ID's are fine because non-citizen State ID's have clear indicators of that.

If I had it my way youd be able to vote through your phone with fingerprint verification. It should be as easy as possible for citizens to engage with the democratic process.
I would have the federal government send all citizens IDs and have multiple ways of overcoming any obstacles to getting citizens their IDs such as using their state issued ID along with their unique voting ID number.

As you saw, I’d uniformly create easy access to early voting and get rid any idiots rules in place which made voting harder including a federal holiday.

This makes sense once you consider the average person is a moron.
EuxXULcXYAMbeyY.jpg

I'm sure you're going to follow this up with how this is at all relevant to the discussion.
Sure. Have you read the times article about how government agencies and big businesses worked together in tandem to "secure" the 2020 election and make sure their candidate won? That's what the fucking book is about, that very process.played out since ww2 by corps and the cia, and they literally did it right here in America in 2020.

I did in the rest of my post but you cut it out like a little bitch instead of addressing what i said.

You asserting things with caps lock isn't evidence. Where the hell did you go to school?

Post some actual sources, documents, anything other than your rambling mid-life crisis nonsense on a karate forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back