And another one gone- Star Wars author Chuck Wendig says he was fired by Marvel over ‘vulgar’ tweets

Its lame to fire him for attacking the customers of the product?

Nah', I'd call that justified.

Then Kathleen Kennedy and her fuckwad patrol over at Lucas film should have been gone a looooong time ago.

non manly guys w/ beards is something i'll never get used to

How about people stop using Twitter? If you have something to say, say it to the actual human beings around you, not vomit it onto the internet, where it can be used against you. Also, if you actually think, then speak to people you actually give a fuck about, you might be a little reticent to say stupid shit all the time.

I still don't understand why anyone would use Twitter... I simply don't get it.. I must be too old... :/

I still don't understand why anyone would use Twitter... I simply don't get it.. I must be too old... :/

For attention. In general, I get the appeal. What I don't get is the false sense of security it gives people. There is this strange disconnect that the things you say on Twitter are treated like thoughts you would keep to yourself in the past, due to how inflammatory they might be. You wouldn't hear these adults publicly saying half of the crazy shit they say on Twitter in a group of ten strangers, let alone millions. Anonymously talking shit, I get, but to put your name to it? Are you fucking stupid or what? What makes anyone think there is no consequences to it? Its insane.

pCLR12a.png

Looks like Adam from Mythbusters with a longer beard

Except Adam is cool as shit. Met him once at a presentation at my engineering school. Mingled with all of us freshmen afterwards. Tory as well, sadly Kari wasn't there :(

It was the fuckjng debacle of Luke’s entire storyline that did it for me. Just awful.

When they showed the scene of Luke almost killed Kylo I almost lost it in the theater. It made no sense and at that point you've taken the original trilogy and threw it in the trash. I always thought they were going to fuck up Kylo's reasoning for going to the dark side and make it something silly. Like they did with Vader. Nope they just destroyed Luke's character instead.

....and for basically making harsh, almost threatening tweets, a lot of cursing, calling fans who don't like his LGBT character "the fucking Empire"

0a22ef9a5035b097b3523b5e124fe848.png

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-fires-star-wars-writer-chuck-wendig-1151966

Good thing Marvel is a lot smarter than Lucasfilm. Marvel knows insulting your fanbase is a horrible business move. Lucasfilm just lets their employees call the SW fans all kinds of names like "manbabies" or "butthurt fanboys"

In fairness, some of the hardcore fanbase should be shot out into the sun, they're irredeemable retards with an unwarranted sense of entitlement no artist should have to deal with. I remember some whiny bitches complaining about Martin taking his sweet time finishing A Song of Ice and Fire and thinking that, if I was him, I'd schedule a fan event at the biggest football stadium in the country and burn all copies of my manuscripts and shit on the ash pile as the scum watches...

there it is. the classic soy boy open mouth. adopting the most non-aggressive pose they can. like an animal rolling over and playing down or exposing its neck. they are literal genetic trash.
Gloryhole face is what it is. When did kid movie franchises get so pozzed out? The good news is, that particular branch of the family tree is a fruitless (lol) stump.

I dream of a world where people can shitpost without being fired.

I'm 31, I don't feel old from the shit. I never thought it was anything but bumfuckingly stupid. I would have friends going on twitter and facebook and arguing with people, presenting bs news, and stupid opinions.

Sorry, but I'm old fashioned, as forums are the place for that shit.

I'm 31, I don't feel old from the shit. I never thought it was anything but bumfuckingly stupid. I would have friends going on twitter and facebook and arguing with people, presenting bs news, and stupid opinions.

Sorry, but I'm old fashioned, as forums are the place for that shit.

best of all you stay anonymous.. or mostly anonymous... lol

Keep in mind, this wasn't just a case of someone having an unpopular opinion. It was a guy who persistently was a complete asshole towards the fans.

Well, I basically have. SW is basically dead to me now. I even liked a lot of the comics and books. But the new movies are insultingly bad

It's shocking when you compare Disney's treatment of the Marvel Universe and the Star Wars Universe how they could cuck one up so badly and do the other so well.

So how many libs have to get shitcan'd by the so-called progressive Hollywood industry before you ding-a-lings can acknowledge that their speech policing is not a product of political partisanship or anti-Trumpism?

Just give me a magic number to hang my hat on.

When women and minorities are held to the same standard as white men maybe? This is just evidence thst being a liberal as a white man is suicide.

Totally agreed. All of the actors are good enough to pull of believable roles if the writing wasn't bottom barrel garbage. Rian Johnson is terrible and Kathleen Kennedy is utterly incompetent.

I liked Finn in the first film for the most part, he had great chemistry with Han, Rey and Poe. Poe/Oscar was a great character in the TFA and a great casting choice and Kylo was solid (both films as an actor/character). I thought was Rey was the weak link as an actress/character in TFA, and outside being an even worse Mary Sue/character in TLJ, Daisy was better an actress at least.

Every character in TLJ was weak really, outside Kylo, but I can't imagine anyone standing out with such a shitty script.

JJ is decent enough to make a good film. I really liked the 1st Star Trek film in the Kelvin timeline. The Force Awakens was pretty weak, but it had potential to evolve into something better. After the prequel hate, I can understand why he played it so safe, but he should have been contracted to lay the groundwork for the follow up, and keep up continuity, instead of allowing Rian to shit all over everything. That's completely on KK though

As for the OP, Chuck the cuck...face, got what he deserved, what a piece of shit.

Kylo is about as menacing as a week old puppy. Benedict Cumberbatch should have been Kylo.

Last edited:
Back