Another Day, Another Congressman Insulted by Trump

They are in school man. Contrary to your belief I'm not really online that much. I jump in and out while I'm working and on slower days I post more than more busy days. Probably like a lot of people in here. You will never find me posting at night when I'm with my kids or on weekend for that matter

So youre a slacker at work? Imagine that

Flake Jeff Flake gives Trump exactly what he wanted. What a maroon.

Here are tough words against you, but I'll make it easier for a Trump Nut Republican to win my seat by retiring.

- Casually calls out political opponents in very public venues

- "Oh my God this this whiney scared pussy ever stop throwing crybaby tantrums oh poor you trumpy need a diaper change wahhh"

????

I'm really out of touch with this generation.

These are mostly the same people who call up the butt crossdressers brave warriors too. Damn everything has changed.

Most politicians will get sunk saying half the stuff he does, but Trump does it so quickly that people have to keep moving their attention away to the next one, essentially giving him a free pass for the last.

Its not that, his approval rating is that of a second term president at their tail end. Meaning only the republican base are the ones still supporting him. He's lost the moderate democrats and independents.

Its not that, his approval rating is that of a second term president at their tail end. Meaning only the republican base are the ones still supporting him. He's lost the moderate democrats and independents.
They're all looking on at what they can expect if they pucker up and kiss the ring.

Trump is so alpha, he doesn´t give a fuck for anyone.
"Lighweight" so savage, lol.<JonesDXSuckIt>

Also, hasn't there been documented proof that Trump asked Corker to not vacate? Does Don have any regard at all for the intelligence of the US people?
Why would he , just look at this thread , he can do pretty much anything and they just cheer him on

lol. The potus political theater is hilarious. What a time to be alive.

Why would he , just look at this thread , he can do pretty much anything and they just cheer him on

It's seriously pathological to devote yourself to someone like that. It defines reason, considering he has basically zero admirable qualities or talents beyond a complete immunity to shame.

Trump is so alpha, he doesn´t give a fuck for anyone.
"Lighweight" so savage, lol.<JonesDXSuckIt>

It's honestly past the point where I (and I'm assuming anyone) can tell whether this is serious or meant to be a parody.

Doesn't resonate as well with me when you see he voted with Trump 90.1% of the time. But I guess policy is distinct from what he is mostly talking about. Still a brilliantly written speech. He's going to have to give a sizable Christmas bonus to his law clerks.

Not sure I understand how a guy that supposedly couldn't get elected Dog Catcher is a former mayor and two-term senator. Maybe Donny-boy needs a new writer for his insults. Sad!!

Trump is Netanyahu's bitch boy.

Everyone needs to watch Trump on his foreign policy BS. He is surrounded by the same people who took us to war in Iraq.

Trump is Netanyahu's bitch boy.

Everyone needs to watch Trump on his foreign policy BS. He is surrounded by the same people who took us to war in Iraq.
Colin Powell Dick Cheney & Donald Rumsfeld?

I dont think theres a ton of neo con influence in the administration. A big part of his primary campaign was dissing the bush's, Iraq, nation building, ect

I dont think theres a ton of neo con influence in the administration. A big part of his primary campaign was dissing the bush's, Iraq, nation building, ect
It's the reason McCain had such a Neo hardon over him from day 1

McCain is a 1 issue guy now. War and nation building

Back