Another Horsewoman Bites the Dust

Ronda's mom is gonna forbid her to hang out with these losers.

I like all of them individually, but shayna's pro-wrestling influence on the group has really turned me off. I kinda hope she gets beat and moves out of California, so she stops influencing R3 with that shit.

Marina was looking more like Flair in that video tho

Flair-Flop.gif

lol

What the hell lmao

Remember the nutcase in the other thread saying that Marina was winning fights and gaining huge experience in regional leagues....she had only fought once vs a 0-2 girl and now that, lmao.

Soon Bethe will add insult to injury.

GOOD.

whoa, what's with the amount of hate on these girls?

They did it to themselves. Women or not, They act like children with a major false sense of entitlement.

GOOD.

whoa, what's with the amount of hate on these girls?

They did it to themselves. Women or not, They act like children with a major false sense of entitlement.

I can't understand the Duke hate here. Before she was in the ufc everybody was licking her feets now she's garbage. I never heard her say nasty stuff or come off as arrogant. She isn't fully developed yet, give her some time. I think she was brought in the ufc too fast. I an a fan no matter what sherdog say-bitch about her.

Marina was looking more like Flair in that video tho

Flair-Flop.gif

lol

It's true and you know it! :icon_lol:

Anybody remember...someone did the Flair-flop in the WSOF, who was that, I'm drawing a blank?

Remember the nutcase in the other thread saying that Marina was winning fights and gaining huge experience in regional leagues....she had only fought once vs a 0-2 girl and now that, lmao.

Soon Bethe will add insult to injury.

That was hilarious; it is quite clear that that guy was wildly off-base.

Regarding one of the "Four Horsewomen" being knocked out, it is a net-positive for the sport.

I can't understand the Duke hate here. Before she was in the ufc everybody was licking her feets now she's garbage. I never heard her say nasty stuff or come off as arrogant. She isn't fully developed yet, give her some time. I think she was brought in the ufc too fast. I an a fan no matter what sherdog say-bitch about her.

Guilty by association, I suppose. I agree she isn't fully developed yet, I think 2-3 fights in Invicta before returning to the UFC would be really beneficial for her.

Or, they're having fun. Making some money while having fun. While being serious athletes.

You're posting at Sherdog. And they're laughing at you. Cause they know what they are doing.

cf92db28b0ef2ba43513dbc445d6f5bf.png

it couldn't be more annoying if they tried.

How about fight real competition? Carmouche dominated Coenen on just 11 days notice (and only 8 months of MMA experience at the time). She also had Rousey in more trouble than all her other opponents combined. What has Correia done in comparison? The highlight of her career is winning a close decision over an old gatekeeper that was close to retiring. And she won a decision over a 3-2 Duke. What a world beater.

So your best example of what she's done is in a fight she lost? Exactly. You made my point for me. And I notice you didnt even address Nunes who also has done nothing. You seem to be very butthurt over Correia beating one of the four horsewomen. Let it go man. She's unbeaten and has much more of an upside than Carmouche.

Back