Anyone been to Japan

I see. Well someday I'd definitely like to visit Japan but I don't speak the language and I don't know anyone who does. So I'm trying to figure out how I'll communicate once I get there.

I go often and dont speak a drop of Japanese. Dont let it stop you, so much to do and see. You could spend a lifetime there and not see everything. Just rent a pocket wifi when you land and that will be enough to get by. I use "Ivoice" app and it works enough to get by.

I see. Well someday I'd definitely like to visit Japan but I don't speak the language and I don't know anyone who does. So I'm trying to figure out how I'll communicate once I get there.

It won't matter for basic things like ordering food or asking for directions. I don't speak Japanese either and I had no problems. In Tokyo there are signs in English everywhere so I had no problem getting around. If you want to meet English speaking Japanese people to hangout with, they aren't hard to find either.

I visited a few years ago, but this giant, radioactive lizard trashed the place while I was there. It was a real pain in the ass.

In Japan, batting cages are called batting centers. Arcades = Game Center.

Oslo Batting Center in Shinjuku:
DSC_0053.jpg

I think this is the one I went to a lot. They have these circular targets at the top where if you hit it with the ball, it's a homerun. I think this one's pitching machines were easier to see when the ball was coming.

Ha ha, I went to that exact place today, was just near the samurai museum I went to (and about 100 dodgy massage parlours). I've never played baseball but have played cricket so I did ok, was good fun.

It won't matter for basic things like ordering food or asking for directions. I don't speak Japanese either and I had no problems. In Tokyo there are signs in English everywhere so I had no problem getting around. If you want to meet English speaking Japanese people to hangout with, they aren't hard to find either.

Fuck me Aussies are everywhere, you can't escape them. Quite a few Americans, people from the UK and Europe but so many Aussies. A lot come here for the snow season, apparently it's great if you're a skier.

Japan is fantastic. We're going back in April. I think this time we'll visit Hiroshima and Osaka. I don't think you can not have a good time there.

nope, dont want to die ina nuclear missle attack from best korea supreme leader

That's pretty awesome! Will she be a decision maker in regards to the afditional wife?

Will she partake in sexual activitiea alongside wife 2?

Got a list:

Can:
Goto colorado with 2nd wife and bone her.

Invite 2nd wife to houston and bone her

Goto florida, where 2nd wife lives and bone her.

Cant:

Have both in bed at same time, (neither is going for that)

No filming of sex acts.

When we retire in 7 years, 2nd wife will move in with us, (unless she finds her own man)

1st wife i 49. Im 48, 2nd wife is 47.

Now if i can only find a 3rd in her 30s!

Ha ha, I went to that exact place today, was just near the samurai museum I went to (and about 100 dodgy massage parlours). I've never played baseball but have played cricket so I did ok, was good fun.
It's good they're still in business. I went there so many times I had to buy a batting glove because I was getting blisters.

I must see it before I die.

Going to visit Tokyo soon. What are some tips on airport transfer there? I want to book transfer for me in advance with the help of one of the services I found online. Do you recommend using such a thing? Anyway, any input will be appreciated ;)

Last edited:
Got a list:

Can:
Goto colorado with 2nd wife and bone her.

Invite 2nd wife to houston and bone her

Goto florida, where 2nd wife lives and bone her.

Cant:

Have both in bed at same time, (neither is going for that)

No filming of sex acts.

When we retire in 7 years, 2nd wife will move in with us, (unless she finds her own man)

1st wife i 49. Im 48, 2nd wife is 47.

Now if i can only find a 3rd in her 30s!

Does the second wife ride?

Japan is fantastic. We're going back in April. I think this time we'll visit Hiroshima and Osaka. I don't think you can not have a good time there.

Didn't you just visit Hiroshima?

I lived in Korea for six years and went to Japan quite often.

Takayama and Matsuyama were a couple of my favorite places. They had amazing bathhouses.

I got to go DREAM a couple of times and SHOOTO.

Back