Crime Asians being targeted in Las Vegas

Do you not think that having a discrepancy of 100 to 1 when it comes to violent crime is something noteworthy?
Don't worry his handlers gave him marching orders. He will spew stupid shit regardless right or wrong.

Not sure if true but this was in the comments.

To me this looks like an asian gang beating a black dude but even if this was about anti asian thing, PD would've denied it anyway lol

Was his statement wrong because he said something you don't like?

No, its just interesting what things get painted as a problem with a specific race and what things are "man quit playing that race card."

Racism against Asians isn't lucrative enough for the media to give a shit about, and it's disgusting.

It was for about five minutes during COVID, but then it got awkward when they found out where most of the attacks were coming from, and despite their best efforts, they couldn't cobble together a convincing "White Supremacy" angle, even after they tried to lump the brown Asians in there, when it was clearly all about hate against people who looked Chinese...

No, its just interesting what things get painted as a problem with a specific race and what things are "man quit playing that race card."
This is backed by statistics. This isn't playing the race card, this is a monumental discrepancy in violence that is being entirely ignored because it is politically inconvenient. And while this is being ignored, thousands of innocent Asian people are being senselessly brutalized. And I recall seeing that 'white supremacy' was the cause of this Asian violence (with the Stop Asian Hate movement) when the complete opposite is true. White on Asian violence actually occurs less often as a percentage of the population than expected, while black on Asian violence happens much, much more. So my question is, why are black criminals attacking Asians so much more?

I have a theory that in Cantonese there's a common word that sounds like the N-word which may provoke black people. If that's the case (just a theory at this point) then a solution would be that we should educate people that other languages have words that sound like that word and to not be provoked.

when there is an overwhelming # of attacks against a specific r*ce, and the overwhelming attacks are perpetrated by a certain r*ce, it is definitely worth examining, and asking questions as to why. it is not employing the r*ce card.

This is backed by statistics. This isn't playing the race card, this is a monumental discrepancy in violence that is being entirely ignored because it is politically inconvenient. And while this is being ignored, thousands of innocent Asian people are being senselessly brutalized. And I recall seeing that 'white supremacy' was the cause of this Asian violence (with the Stop Asian Hate movement) when the complete opposite is true. White on Asian violence actually occurs less often as a percentage of the population than expected, while black on Asian violence happens much, much more. So my question is, why are black criminals attacking Asians so much more?

I have a theory that in Cantonese there's a common word that sounds like the N-word which may provoke black people. If that's the case (just a theory at this point) then a solution would be that we should educate people that other languages have words that sound like that word and to not be provoked.

First of all, I dont think you can substantiate that crime between minority groups is specifically racially driven. There can be other factors as to why a specific criminal group that may consist of minorities (and in this case this 16 year-old kid was part of a crime ring), who may not even all be the same race, might target another minority group such as perceived wealth inequality + proximity. Those factors tend to account for criminal statistics just as easily as race. Asian communities tend to have different economic approaches and access to upward mobility as they share resources communally and are likelier to get bank loans to start businesses, which is another tentative racial disparity that can be a whole other discussion. I'm just not sure in this case the crimes are specifically racially motivated aside from the idea that Asians have better things to rob and perhaps areas they live in are less likely to be heavily policed. Wealthy communities here in Vegas that are predominantly white are further from the City center and tend to be gated and walled like fortresses.

I just find it interesting how threads like this pop up, where the perpetrator isnt even fully known (at best we got a glimpse of a blurred vudeo) and he does appear black, although may also be Afro-Latino, and it starts to trend in the direction of "black people bad" as a regular occurrence.

I live in this City and I've asked TWICE how the system is coddling youth offenders as also implied and havent gotten an answer. I've worked with my share of at-risk youth and criminal offenders as part of the Community outreach efforts of the gyms I work at (I currently have 1 student moving through the system who os a white kid, and another who just successfully got off probation and now has a job who is Mexican), and I've never seen particular racial tensions of that sort on any larger scale here. Though I'm sure there are some incidents.

All that said I do agree with you that education is a key factor, and not just about language.

Why couldn't there be somebody heavily armed in one of those houses?

First of all, I dont think you can substantiate that crime between minority groups is specifically racially driven. There can be other factors as to why a specific criminal group that may consist of minorities (and in this case this 16 year-old kid was part of a crime ring), who may not even all be the same race, might target another minority group such as perceived wealth inequality + proximity. Those factors tend to account for criminal statistics just as easily as race. Asian communities tend to have different economic approaches and access to upward mobility as they share resources communally and are likelier to get bank loans to start businesses, which is another tentative racial disparity that can be a whole other discussion. I'm just not sure in this case the crimes are specifically racially motivated aside from the idea that Asians have better things to rob and perhaps areas they live in are less likely to be heavily policed. Wealthy communities here in Vegas that are predominantly white are further from the City center and tend to be gated and walled like fortresses.

I just find it interesting how threads like this pop up, where the perpetrator isnt even fully known (at best we got a glimpse of a blurred vudeo) and he does appear black, although may also be Afro-Latino, and it starts to trend in the direction of "black people bad" as a regular occurrence.

I live in this City and I've asked TWICE how the system is coddling youth offenders as also implied and havent gotten an answer. I've worked with my share of at-risk youth and criminal offenders as part of the Community outreach efforts of the gyms I work at (I currently have 1 student moving through the system who os a white kid, and another who just successfully got off probation and now has a job who is Mexican), and I've never seen particular racial tensions of that sort on any larger scale here. Though I'm sure there are some incidents.

All that said I do agree with you that education is a key factor, and not just about language.

What punishment do you think this kid deserves after having 27 victims? After 3 victims, he should be locked up until he's 30. If he does it again, then lock him up for life.

The majority of people in Summerlin are white, yet why are his victims Asian, the lowest % of the population in the city

What punishment do you think this kid deserves after having 27 victims? After 3 victims, he should be locked up until he's 30. If he does it again, then lock him up for life.

You said youth offenders should ne executed in the street, you dont get to question me when it comes to tentative criminal sentencing.

You said youth offenders should ne executed in the street, you dont get to question me when it comes to tentative criminal sentencing.

That was a tongue in cheek comment

Altnough after 27 victims, life in prison should be on the table

If someone has 27 victims, a person with above room temperature IQ would know there will be a 28th victim

So what you are telling all of us here is that Asians were never targets of violence prior to Trump?

The funny thing is that the people who are the #1 perps when it comes to Asian violence right now, would kill you if you walked through their neighborhood at night just for wearing a MAGA hat.
That’s not at all what he said. It just got a lost worse and things will continue to get worse as the fearmongering about China continues. Too many people can’t tell the difference between Chinese and the government of China. Even bigger dumbasses can’t tell the difference between Chinese and other Asian ethnicities.

The bitch cunt of a judge lowered his bail from 150k to 25k

This thread made me realized that this is an appropriate reaction.

asian-mom-scared.gif

how did he manage this? don’t they know karate?

Back