Battlefield 5

I don't care about user reviews. There is no proof they actually played the game.

It's more likely they, like you, are just in it for the fake outrage are posting troll reviews about a game they've never played and have no intention of playing, like you.

I spent the weekend playing the game and have it on my PC. What fake outrage am taking part in?

What improvements from BF1 ?

Only playing BF1 since I got it and everything for it free.

Noticeable bugs?
well graphics are better , they removed the season pass so all maps and guns are free.

one thing I didnt like is the customization menu it sucks. ALso I dont like that I just die without getting hit markers, thinking it might be my net since our country has mediocre net.

"I hate this game so much I paid EA extra money to play it early and then spent my whole weekend playing it. I hate it so much guys I swear."

I tried the release version to gain a opinion on the game and my opinion is that it was rushed to release for the holiday season and its full of bugs that shouldn't be in a big budget EA production.

I tried the release version to gain a opinion on the game and my opinion is that it was rushed to release for the holiday season and its full of bugs that shouldn't be in a big budget EA production.

What bugs? If it's full of bugs should be able to show one as an example, right?

Pretty sure most of the gaming community disagrees and is pleasantly surprised how good BFV is at launch despite their marketing gaffs.

Uhh plenty of people are saying this. I haven’t even mentioned the obvious graphical downgrades. How the medic class is shit. The awful UI. But it doesn’t matter because this game is going to flop anyway

well graphics are better , they removed the season pass so all maps and guns are free.

one thing I didnt like is the customization menu it sucks. ALso I dont like that I just die without getting hit markers, thinking it might be my net since our country has mediocre net.

I have good internet and I noticed network issues. It lags when registering hits on your player so it seems like you die in one hit and it also fails to register your own shots on other players.

Uhh plenty of people are saying this. I haven’t even mentioned the obvious graphical downgrades. How the medic class is shit. But it doesn’t matter because this game is going to flop anyway

Uhh, most of the reviews coming out from the major review sites have been quite positive.

There have been graphics IMPROVEMENTS not downgrades. This is one of the first if not the first games to make use of ray tracing technology.

The medic class isn't shit. Medic is my main class. I've got it totally mastered. It's just not overpowered like it used to be and takes some adjustment from the last title. I advise taking a full load of smoke with both of your attachments and getting good with the MP40. MP40 upgraded for ADS or hipfire is a very good in both configurations depending on your style.

Nerfing tanks, grenades, and medics are all things BF veterans have been asking for some time.

Last edited:
I have good internet and I noticed network issues. It lags when registering hits on your player so it seems like you die in one hit and it also fails to register your own shots on other players.
thats what I was getting also but it improved when I went to my own region server. What I liked over Bf1 it felt more like bf4 and Bf3. I know EA's been shit , heck BF4 started broken and they eventually fixed down the line. What I did enjoy in this game was the action felt more battlefield like, I like the maps with tall fields.

Only one I've noticed there is the vehicle weapon glitch. Not game breaking but it's a bit annoying for sure. These are pretty rare occurring bugs and don't really impact the game play itself.

Why do EA games have to be perfect when no one else releases perfect games?

Red Dead Redemption 2 had a ten year development cycle and it has bugs, including game breaking money glitches to this day.

thats what I was getting also but it improved when I went to my own region server. What I liked over Bf1 it felt more like bf4 and Bf3. I know EA's been shit , heck BF4 started broken and they eventually fixed down the line. What I did enjoy in this game was the action felt more battlefield like, I like the maps with tall fields.

I was getting it with ping under 50, I defiantly noticed more it using a weapon like the MG34 hitting players 4-6 times and seeing blood spray but no hit notification.

Only one I've noticed there is the vehicle weapon glitch. Not game breaking but it's a bit annoying for sure. These are pretty rare occurring bugs and don't really impact the game play itself.

Why do EA games have to be perfect when no one else releases perfect games?

Red Dead Redemption 2 had a ten year development cycle and it has bugs, including game breaking money glitches to this day.

Its not about being perfect its about AAA games with big budgets releasing unfinished games.

Why are you bringing up other games this is not about Red dead have you even played it? I haven't seen you post in the thread and by your own logic if you haven't played the game you cant talk about it.

Its not about being perfect its about AAA games with big budgets releasing unfinished games.

Why are you bringing up other games this is not about Red dead have you even played it? I haven't seen you post in the thread and by your own logic if you haven't played the game you cant talk about it.

I don't need to play the game to google search for bugs I haven't personally encountered like you did.

Red Dead is a AAA title too, that's why I brought it up. It has bugs and a much longer development cycle.

Call of Duty likewise is a AAA title and it's still a mess of bugs and balance issues full of paywalls and money grabbing mechanics... and its been out for months.

BFV is challenging its competitors by releasing a game that is better AND has 100% free DLC.

I don't need to play the game to google search for bugs I haven't personally encountered like you did.

Red Dead is a AAA title too, that's why I brought it up. It has bugs and a much longer development cycle.

Call of Duty likewise is a AAA title and it's still a mess of bugs and balance issues full of paywalls and money grabbing mechanics... and its been out for months.

BFV is challenging its competitors by releasing a game that is better AND has 100% free DLC.

Nice whataboutism with games you haven't even played stop with the fake outrage

Nice whataboutism with games you haven't even played stop with the fake outrage

No outrage here. You're the one making pretend this game sucks because of the mounted machine gun glitch, lol.

I fully accept and expect to all games to come out with minor bugs and glitches. What matters is if the gameplay is fun and if the developers are willing to support their product.

DICE has shown again and again that they make fun games and stick by their games till they're in perfect working order.

I also own Blops4 and it looks worse on high settings than BFV does on low setting and it plays worse.

Regular Black Ops multiplayer is just awful. Zombies is likewise terrible. Many games on PC already do both gameplay modes better and for less money.

Blackout is OK, but it's still plagued with bugs, performance, and balance issues.

Last edited:
No outrage here. You're the one making pretend this game sucks because of the mounted machine gun glitch, lol.

I fully accept and expect to all games to come out with minor bugs and glitches. What matters is if the gameplay is fun and if the developers are willing to support their product.

DICE has shown again and again that they make fun games and stick by their games till they're in as perfect working order.

I also own Blops4 and it looks worse on high settings than BFV does on low setting and it plays worse. Many games on PC already do both gameplay modes better and for less money.

Regular Black Ops multiplayer is just awful. Zombies is likewise terrible.

Blackout is OK, but it's still plagued with bugs, performance, and balance issues.

I am making pretend the game sucks because of the mounted machine gun glitch? You are the one that said you have seen it.

You should stop making pretend BO4 sucks because of some graphics settings lol

I am making pretend the game sucks because of the mounted machine gun glitch? You are the one that said you have seen it.

You should stop making pretend BO4 sucks because of some graphics settings lol

I said the only one that I've encountered in the video you posted was the mounted machine gun glitch... and it's really not a big deal at all.

I'm not making pretend Blops4 sucks because of the graphics.

I think it actually sucks after many hours of play because the graphics are WORSE and the performance is not better because of it. In fact, the performance is worse and the game looks dated.

Most of the game modes suck and they have big DLC plans that just look gross. In fact the game released with maps that you can only play by paying extra. Some of the maps released were also just copy pastes from old Call of Duty games.

Blackout is OK because it's a fun game mode, but obviously it wasn't even their idea. But the map itself is trash and also copy pastes many assets from previous titles. Blackout is the big rush job this season, not BFV.

Back