Battlefield 5

I said the only one that I've encountered in the video you posted was the mounted machine gun glitch... and it's really not a big deal at all.

I'm not making pretend Blops4 sucks because of the graphics.

I think it actually sucks after many hours of play because the graphics are WORSE and the performance is not better because of it. In fact, the performance is worse and the game looks dated.

Most of the game modes suck and they have big DLC plans that just look gross. In fact the game released with maps that you can only play by paying extra. Some of the maps released were also just copy pastes from old Call of Duty games.

Blackout is OK because it's a fun game mode, but obviously it wasn't even their idea. But the map itself is trash and also copy pastes many assets from previous titles. Blackout is the big rush job this season, not BFV.

Okay now go post that in the BO4 thread and stop changing the subject

Okay now go post that in the BO4 thread and stop changing the subject

I'm not changing the subject?

I'm just drawing a comparison.

You think BFV should be perfect at release and it's trash because it's not, but other games don't have to be perfect at release and that's fine.

I just find your double standard cute.

I'm not changing the subject?

I'm just drawing a comparison.

You think BFV should be perfect at release and it's trash because it's not, but other games don't have to be perfect at release and that's fine.

I just find your double standard cute.

I never brought up other games I havent even played those ones so how would I even compare them? You are just making shit up.

Play a match with me in BFV today come on.

I never brought up other games I havent even played those ones so how would I even compare them? You are just making shit up.

Play a match with me in BFV today come on.

List me a game you played that was perfect and had no bugs at release in the past year then.

You're applying a standard to BFV that just doesn't exist, and hasn't ever existed, and that's why I'm comparing it to other titles.

List me a game you played that was perfect and had no bugs at release in the past year then.

You're applying a standard to BFV that just doesn't exist, and hasn't ever existed, and that's why I'm comparing it to other titles.

When did I apply this standard?

In your first post in this thread.

I said is was rushed and buggy, how did you get me saying it is supposed to be perfect and that other games were not buggy. I never said any of that. Do you have a legitimate disability?

Last edited:
I said is was rushed and buggy, how did you get me saying it is supposed to be perfect and that other games were not buggy. I never said any of that. Do you have a legitimate disability?

You said it was a bug filled piece of shit, remember? Then you proceeded to show me a clip of some pretty minor and easily fixable graphics and physics glitches like every game released doesn't have those same types of glitches. So... what you're saying to me is that you think those minor glitches make the game a piece of shit.. so by that standard every game is a piece of shit.

I asked if you could point to a game that was perfect in your eyes at release and you couldn't do that.

Do you have a disability?

You said it was a bug filled piece of shit, remember? Then you proceeded to show me a clip of some pretty minor and easily fixable graphics and physics glitches like every game released doesn't have those same types of glitches. So... what you're saying to me is that you think those minor glitches make the game a piece of shit.. so by that standard every game is a piece of shit.

I asked if you could point to a game that was perfect in your eyes at release and you couldn't do that.

Do you have a disability?

Show me where I said this game is is supposed to be perfect and that other games don't have bugs on release.

Show me where I said this game is is supposed to be perfect and that other games don't have bugs on release.

You said it was a buggy piece of shit and pointed to very minor bugs that every single game suffers from.

So.. for it not to be a piece of shit in your eyes it would have to be perfect since your criticisms were incredibly minor and occur in every game.

You said it was a buggy piece of shit and pointed to very minor bugs that every single game suffers from.

So.. for it not to be a piece of shit in your eyes it would have to be perfect since your criticisms were incredibly minor and occur in every game.

If you watched the video the player had to quit the game because they couldn't re spawn thats not minor

If you watched the video the player had to quit the game because they couldn't re spawn thats not minor

I don't need to do that, I'm just following the logical collusion from your statements.

If BFV is bad because of minor bugs that literally every game has then you're applying a standard to BFV that you don't apply to other games.

Or do you not like any video games?

Yeah, that's exactly a minor bug, easily identified and fixed if it wasn't already fixed. I know they fixed the revive breaking glitch.

It'll be gone before Black Ops is good if it isn't already.

I don't need to do that, I'm just following the logical collusion from your statements.

If BFV is bad because of minor bugs that literally every game has then you're applying a standard to BFV that you don't apply to other games.

Or do you not like any video games?

Yeah, that's exactly a minor bug, easily identified and fixed if it wasn't already fixed. I know they fixed the revive breaking glitch.

It'll be gone before Black Ops is good if it isn't already.

I never said the glitches were minor

But I never said it

You don't need to say it you showed me a video of minor glitches and then I watched it.

Logically then I can assume you mean those minor glitches made the game a piece of shit.

Back