Bellator 198 - Fedor vs Mir - Rosemont Illinois

Even -500 was a gift

Harris had no chance

If you follow a grappling savant like Lovato to the mat, yeah, you are done and you deserve it. Harris needed to keep it standing, wall n stall, and avoid grappling exchanges.

Most likely Harris wasn't gonna win regardless, but he shortened his night because of his foolishness.

If you follow a grappling savant like Lovato to the mat, yeah, you are done and you deserve it. Harris needed to keep it standing, wall n stall, and avoid grappling exchanges.

Most likely Harris wasn't gonna win regardless, but he shortened his night because of his foolishness.

IQ was only one of Harris’s many disadvantages in the fight

IQ was only one of Harris’s many disadvantages in the fight

Yeah, just didn't know he was gonna go full moron. When you have other disadvantages, your fight IQ better be on point. Or...it's not and you last about a minute LOL.

I was going to stab at Sicilia itd at +1050 but I pussed out. Manny should be able to do whatever he wants to Sam imo.

All sub card.

If you told me tonight's Bellator fights were fixed, I'd believe you.

4/28/2018 11:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 3010 Not Mir inside distance* -115 vs Mir wins inside distance
Risking $115.00 To Win $100.00
4/28/2018 10:30 PM Reduced Fighting 3101 Sam Sicilia/Emmanuel Sanchez* Under 2½ +210 V
Risking $25.00 To Win $52.50
4/28/2018 10:00 PM Reduced Fighting 3201 Javier Torres/Neiman Gracie* Under 1½ +147 X
Risking $55.00 To Win $80.85
4/28/2018 9:30 PM Reduced Fighting 3301 Rafael Lovato Jr/Gerald Harris* Under 2½ +122 V
Risking $55.00 To Win $67.10
4/28/2018 9:30 PM Reduced Fighting 3301 Rafael Lovato Jr/Gerald Harris* Under 2½ +122 V
Risking $30.00 To Win $36.60

So it's Fedor by submission or Mir by submission...

So it's Fedor by submission or Mir by submission...

Well, as far as HW fights go this matchup is about as likely as any to end in a sub...

Why, these are mis-matches with huge odds. Not at all surprising they are ending in round 1.
The way they're ending, and how fast.

I've seen a lot of fights from each of the last 4 competitors, and this just seems sketchy.

Gerald Harris will most likely retire for the 3rd time after this, and Sam Sicilia -- while MMA's version of the Brooklyn Brawler -- doesn't usually lose that easily. It's not like Sanchez is some elite fighter, just good compared to Bellator guys.

Why would they risk a fixing scandal over two relatively small name fighters like Sicillia and Sanchez. Seems more likely they gave the favorites a couple of low-risk fights and let nature run it's course.

I've seen a lot of fights from each of the last 4 competitors, and this just seems sketchy.

Gerald Harris will most likely retire for the 3rd time after this, and Sam Sicilia -- while MMA's version of the Brooklyn Brawler -- doesn't usually lose that easily. It's not like Sanchez is some elite fighter, just good compared to Bellator guys.

My stat model had EV as Sanchez -1900

Sicilia is so bad he tricked people into thinking Gavin Tucker is good, who then tricked people into thinking Rick Glenn is good.

Harris signed a 4 fight contract with Bellator, I doubt that he retires after this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back