Ben Shapiro @ Berkeley Tonight!!! Will Report the Chaos!!!

EL GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pepper your angus, once again!

Im gonna be there, seems like Berkeley has hardcore security this time lol

$

0ZmlMYM.jpg

15aOqJD.jpg

qK0cG9y.jpg

The security checkpoint to enter lol

l4NnYZx.jpg

Last edited:
Pepper your angus, once again!

Im gonna be there, seems like Berkeley has hardcore security this time lol
Doesn't matter if they have a whole brigade in iron man suits if they are ordered to stand down and allow protesters to escalate.

Doesn't matter if they have a whole brigade in iron man suits if they are ordered to stand down and allow protesters to escalate.
$

They are super ready this time tho. It will be much harder for Antifa to reck things.

Unlike last time, where there were cops but they were just on one building...and they stood down.

What's the over/under for Shapiro being called a Nazi, Hitler, or called an anti semitic name?

I'm going with 6

Does Ben Shapiro even have any controversial beliefs? What on Earth would they even protest?

Does Ben Shapiro even have any controversial beliefs? What on Earth would they even protest?
Considering what happened with DACA..I think people will want some blood...Ben Shapiro represents anybody who hates DACA.

Honestly I am not so sure if this will be a huge protest, but the hype is building up...I felt that perhaps they are saving their best for Milo but who knows, the hype for Shapiro is building..I can sense it.

Considering what happened with DACA..I think people will want some blood...Ben Shapiro represents anybody who hates DACA.

Honestly I am not so sure if this will be a huge protest, but the hype is building up...I felt that perhaps they are saving their best for Milo but who knows, the hype for Shapiro is building..I can sense it.
When's Milo coming back?

Except for the ones protesting side by side with their students LOL
Like nobody lol....Seriously, professors don't give a shit...not even political science professors talk about the protest.

and they condemn riots.

Just because you hear stories about professors protesting once in a while, doesn't mean most do it lol.....You people need to stop believing the fake news.

Wingnut speakers choose Berkeley because they want the protests and violence. And the dummy protesters always give it to them.

They have bomb squads and helis....they also closed streets lolol

Way more police presence this time, they are armed with pepper spray. People will not be allowed in the secured area without a ticket and a photo ID. They claim they will arrest people with masks and weapons.

Let's see if they keep their word.

Free Speech week Sept 24-27...Steve Bannon and Ann coulter are coming too....Holyshit it's gonna be chaos! lol.

Not official yet, but if that happens it will be chaos.

Way more police presence this time, they are armed with pepper spray. People will not be allowed in the secured area without a ticket and a photo ID. They claim they will arrest people with masks and weapons.

Let's see if they keep their word.
It seems like...streets are closed and their is a shitload of cops.

Even a fucking bomb squad lol

How do I upload pics from phone?

It seems like...streets are closed and their is a shitload of cops.

Even a fucking bomb squad lol

How do I upload pics from phone?

Should be crazy. Post pics when you can, I don't know how to do it on mobile.

Back