Ben Shapiro @ Berkeley Tonight!!! Will Report the Chaos!!!

0ZmlMYM.jpg
4Zgfh

Wear a rubber.
I'd recommend a steel cup...
They have bomb squads and helis....they also closed streets lolol
Closing the streets was a positive improvement with the response to the last gathering there IMO. Should be required whenever a massive group publicly announces/calls for an oppositional, angry protest in public, despite being a pain for law enforcement, drivers, public transport, tax payers, etc.

Stay safe out there @EL GOAT...you know it's being taken seriously when even the mayor has been saying he's concerned about violence from the antifa folk

It seems like...streets are closed and their is a shitload of cops.

Even a fucking bomb squad lol

How do I upload pics from phone?
Once you open the reply to thread box, there's a camera icon above near the smilies and such where you can upload files from your phones memory.

Also of interest the venue withheld ticket sales until the last moment, and isn't allowing anyone to sit in the balcony level, citing a fear of a protester chucking a theater seat down on top of the crowd and killing someone.

I'd recommend a steel cup...

Closing the streets was a positive improvement with the response to the last gathering there IMO. Should be required whenever a massive group publicly announces/calls for an oppositional, angry protest in public, despite being a pain for law enforcement, drivers, public transport, tax payers, etc.

Stay safe out there @EL GOAT...you know it's being taken seriously when even the mayor has been saying he's concerned about violence from the antifa folk
I was there during Milo protest..the media blew it out of proportion.

Antifa seems afraid of police....there were a shitload of cops when right wing utubers came to read Ann coulters speech....Antifa never showed up.

But yeah, I always try to be aware of my surroundings, thnx for caring

Also of interest the venue withheld ticket sales until the last moment, and isn't allowing anyone to sit in the balcony level, citing a fear of a protester chucking a theater seat down on top of the crowd and killing someone.
There's a shitload of people selling tickets on the Berkeley sell page on Facebook lol

LMFAO..just saw a van full of cops.

A soccer moms van...they are being stealthy! Lolol..but they were riding with sliding door open

I doubt the far left fascists will even let him speak. They will probably just assault people and burn shit down to prevent an open discussion.

So there is already a group of people protesting right by the cop barrier

What's the over/under for Shapiro being called a Nazi, Hitler, or called an anti semitic name?

I'm going with 6

That is a surety. No such thing as an over under on that.

People will not be allowed in the secured area without a ticket and a photo ID.

"OMG that is so racist because you know minorities can't get an ID, that is really hard. lets not forget we want illegals in there causing as much destruction as possible as well" - democrats

That is a surety. No such thing as an over under on that.

"OMG that is so racist because you know minorities can't get an ID, that is really hard. lets not forget we want illegals in there causing as much destruction as possible as well" - democrats

Ok, what's the over under on how many people in the antifa crowd realize the irony of calling him hitler and an anti semitic slur? I go with 0.

All this because a Jewish conservative is speaking on a college campus. What country are we living in?

I really wouldnt be surprised if nothing happens. Antifa is starting to get some bad press, better preparations for event from law enforcement and way too many media eyes just looking for crap to go down.

Seems like it might be better PR to lay low a bit on this one.

I was there during Milo protest..the media blew it out of proportion.

Antifa seems afraid of police....there were a shitload of cops when right wing utubers came to read Ann coulters speech....Antifa never showed up.

But yeah, I always try to be aware of my surroundings, thnx for caring
No prob! Been keeping pretty good track of the events surrounding the events like this, not just in Berkeley. A lot of unknown x factors between what the police plan is, what the protester plans are and what those in attendance plan, so it's always tough to tell what will end up going down.

I really wouldnt be surprised if nothing happens. Antifa is starting to get some bad press, better preparations for event from law enforcement and way too many media eyes just looking for crap to go down.

Seems like it might be better PR to lay low a bit on this one.

It isn't just antifa that operate to shut down dissent to radical left ideology. They are just ideologically aligned with the NeoMarxist ideology that is pumped into the heads of students that turn them into SJWs

Just look at Jordan Peterson and how the programmed mob of automotons were trying to shut him down in Toronoto. They were not antifa, but use the same slogans and signs and many of the same tactics.

This channel is doing live coverage and their camera man just got into the bldg. Just wrapped up coverage of a press conference regarding police plans, response, preliminary cost estimates, etc. I'll post another if I come across one but for those interested here's what I've found. Again, not sure where their coverage will be from, how long it will be going on etc, but will update:

**edit**
She just said they'll be focusing on the speech and perhaps the protests after depending on how things go.

6:36- gentleman from KTVU (local) going live, about to interview attendee on why he came

6:40- KTVU reporter spoke of two arrests he's aware of so far; woman with sign attached to a plywood back was arrested (maybe for not giving it up) and woman witnessing the arrest spat on the officer and was arrested

6:43- anchor just reported they will be continuing the live feed throughout the speech if anyone wants to actually listen/watch it live

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw all professors thay talked about this are against riots and antifa

Basically they said..Shapiro should speak and the students who mishaps are getting trolled by the right since that's exactly what they want

One even said that people need to learn what fascist is.

So can you people stop saying that Berkeley professors are all commies? Thnx

qK0cG9y.jpg

This is where people who bought tickets line up and get searched...Not sure if there's another entrance.

Back