Ben Shapiro @ Berkeley Tonight!!! Will Report the Chaos!!!

15aOqJD.jpg

I will pray for you. Looks like a horror show. Might want to think about getting out of there before it's too late.

I will pray for you. Looks like a horror show. Might want to think about getting out of there before it's too late.
Well I gonna a class right now @ 7....I think the side opposite to this is where the protesters are at....atleast earlier, one had a megaphone.

Everybody on this side is just looking

I'm not afraid...I fight under Pride rules...and There's a shitload of cops, I trust them not to stand down this time lol.

No prob! Been keeping pretty good track of the events surrounding the events like this, not just in Berkeley. A lot of unknown x factors between what the police plan is, what the protester plans are and what those in attendance plan, so it's always tough to tell what will end up going down.
One of my professors said that the school basically has people who calculate what's better lawsuits or spending shitload on security...they went with security, it's the best option

It looks like theybover did security but I understand.

Things can still go wrong tho.

One thing people need to understand is that 99% looking are just regular people...Antifa is like 1%....but they blend into the crowd so I see why cops are hesitant to attack.

One thing people need to understand is that 99% looking are just regular people...Antifa is like 1%....but they blend into the crowd so I see why cops are hesitant to attack.

So then the crowd should be responsible for keeping antifa from violence.

So then the crowd should be responsible for keeping antifa from violence.
Yeah dude...Ill just deck antifa in the mouth.

Regular people hate confrontation....thats won't do shit and I don't blame them..they are students...not cops.

Doesn't the "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!" dude/whatever go there?

This channel is doing live coverage and their camera man just got into the bldg. Just wrapped up coverage of a press conference regarding police plans, response, preliminary cost estimates, etc. I'll post another if I come across one but for those interested here's what I've found. Again, not sure where their coverage will be from, how long it will be going on etc, but will update:

**edit**
She just said they'll be focusing on the speech and perhaps the protests after depending on how things go.

6:36- gentleman from KTVU (local) going live, about to interview attendee on why he came

6:40- KTVU reporter spoke of two arrests he's aware of so far; woman with sign attached to a plywood back was arrested (maybe for not giving it up) and woman witnessing the arrest spat on the officer and was arrested

6:43- anchor just reported they will be continuing the live feed throughout the speech if anyone wants to actually listen/watch it live

Introductions starting now (bump).

And no, sorry, no PBP of the speech itself, I've got other things to do.

Some bitch just said fuck the police, fuck white people..lolololol

Some guy is saying the war room is gonna die..this is ur last hurrah.

Sorry guys, the guy has spoken....conservarives are dead, officially.

Somebody just said cops are moving in....people got scared and are starting to leave

I moved away just far enough in case shit gets real.

Back