Bisping arguably lost to a 5'11, 46 year old senior citizen. His days as champ are numbered.

Which was an awesome win but realistically, who else has Bisping KO'd in the first? Let alone the rest of the fight. He's not exactly known for his KO power.

The fight vs Rockhold was best case scenario and those rarely happen in a fight.

Bisping also had TKO's 1st round: Jason day, Charles McCarthy, Eric Shafer

And TKO's 2nd round: Jorge Rivera, Denis Kang, Elvis Sinosic

46 is a senior citizen now?? haha I know we like to exaggerate on here, but that's just being retarded...haha

Yeah you’re right

At 46 he was just entering his athletic prime

No idea why he retired so early?

Yeah size difference is not that big

20170303064256_IMG_5335.JPG

N bisping gonna have 10 pounds (at most) on fight night

+ their reach is similar

Gsp already faced fighters like bisping in condit n Diaz (you could add hardy as well) n beat them pretty easily.

The only ? Is gonna be gsp performance post usada

Yeah man, now that you post this picture it seems theres a negligable height difference. I bet bisping adds the extra height of his hair when he measures himself

I'm just glad the fight isn't in the UK. I don't Bisping to get a free win like these ones.

UFC 75 - vs Matt Hamill
UFC Fight Night 85 - vs Anderson Silva
UFC 204 vs Dan Henderson

The UK judges are the most crooked when Bisping is involved. It's pretty pathetic how he was dominated by Hamill and Hendo and knocked out by Silva and still managed to get the wins.

Judges are bad in all combat sports.........

Yeah size difference is not that big

20170303064256_IMG_5335.JPG

N bisping gonna have 10 pounds (at most) on fight night

+ their reach is similar

Gsp already faced fighters like bisping in condit n Diaz (you could add hardy as well) n beat them pretty easily.

The only ? Is gonna be gsp performance post usada

Yeah, I thought Bisping was going to have a big size advantage, but when I saw them side-by-side, that isn't the case.

Without a size advantage Bisping is probably going to lose.

Styles issue. Hendo stalks you with one big power punch while Bisping is a grinder. It’s GOING to land at some point and Bisping fought like it would.

I don’t think he’ll be worried or has to worry about that with GSP.

How is this any different than Conor?
when did Conor enter the conversation? this thread isn't about Conor. don't make it so.

but if your point is that UFC has hit new lows in many areas (not just at 185) then yes, i agree. but this thread was about Bisping and the 185 belt.

Gsp was tko’d by a 5’6 natural 155 lb guy with a 68 inch reach ,who up untill that point had never stopped anybody with strikes and only holds one ko since gsp. So what’s your point ?

If your point Is anything can happen then you have a point

True Hendo is old and stiff as a board but his timing and ko power never ever left him

Therefore he has to be treated with extreme caution. The highest caution, he is super dangerous

Add in the psychological factor of Hendo already sending bispings jaw into orbit previously. I imagine it was a real hard fight for bisping to get going in through fear to commit to his shots

Gsp doesn't bring that, Bisping won't be fearful of exchanging with GSP. Infact he will be actively trying to walk him down as he sees gsp as what he is, a smaller less powerful man

Bisping won the fight on points.. but Hendo beat the shit out of him in the process...

GSP doesnt possess any jackhammers in his fists, mma math doesnt apply.

I'd bet my life savings that Rockhold rips him to shreds in a rematch. Bisping knows it was a fluke which is why he will never give him a rematch. Dude is literally trying to retire because he's afraid of Luke.
Sorry, minimum bet is $1.

46 is a senior citizen now?? haha I know we like to exaggerate on here, but that's just being retarded...haha

Yeah, that's old as fuck for a guy that's been fighting for twenty years and has been in as many tough fights as Henderson has. He'd lost seven of his previous ten fights heading into that fight, got stopped early in three of them (this being a guy famed for his durability and toughness.)

Gsp was tko’d by a 5’6 natural 155 lb guy with a 68 inch reach ,who up untill that point had never stopped anybody with strikes and only holds one ko since gsp. So what’s your point ?

If your point Is anything can happen then you have a point

Natural? Ha, yeah right.

In his 5 going up to his shady anderson silva win, he shady decisioned leites and dolloway, and lost clean to rockhold, and got beat pretty cleanly by decision by kennedy (tim kennedy sucks btw). He only beat Cung Le clean in the run up to that fight. For whatever thats worth. Those are only in that five fight run, he has won a ton of more shady decisions. Rewatching Bispings fights is something i'd recommend to anyone who doesn't believe the UFC is a "Big PR machine" as said by the great kalabeeb.

Henderson should KO him again
He nearly did in the rematch... twice! Bisping barely squeaked out a decision over an old Hendo that looked like he didn't belong in the cage with Mousasi and got ko'd by old trtless Vitor.

Last edited:
Back