Bisping arguably lost to a 5'11, 46 year old senior citizen. His days as champ are numbered.

Which was an awesome win but realistically, who else has Bisping KO'd in the first? Let alone the rest of the fight. He's not exactly known for his KO power.

The fight vs Rockhold was best case scenario and those rarely happen in a fight.

11 other people he has finished in the first. Just saying..

I'm just glad the fight isn't in the UK. I don't Bisping to get a free win like these ones.

UFC 75 - vs Matt Hamill
UFC Fight Night 85 - vs Anderson Silva
UFC 204 vs Dan Henderson

The UK judges are the most crooked when Bisping is involved. It's pretty pathetic how he was dominated by Hamill and Hendo and knocked out by Silva and still managed to get the wins.

Ah the American judges are even worse though...

Bisping arguably beat Chael & Rashad.

He was saved by the bell against Anderson sure, but he came back stronger in those last 2 rounds and was dropping Anderson.

The UK judges are the most crooked when Bisping is involved. It's pretty pathetic how he was dominated by Hamill and Hendo and knocked out by Silva and still managed to get the wins.

Against Silva it was Herb's decision not to call it a KO.

You could argue that judges could've scored that 10-8, but then:

michael-bisping-ufc-anderson-silva_3422945.jpg

when did Conor enter the conversation? this thread isn't about Conor. don't make it so.

but if your point is that UFC has hit new lows in many areas (not just at 185) then yes, i agree. but this thread was about Bisping and the 185 belt.

Fuck off you weak bitch.....the rules are the rules are the rules

Bisping wins the war of words only against GSP (and admittedly this was entertaining)

Bisping also had TKO's 1st round: Jason day, Charles McCarthy, Eric Shafer

And TKO's 2nd round: Jorge Rivera, Denis Kang, Elvis Sinosic
Those were
A) a good amount of time ago
B) literally against career journeymen, every one of them. Not even gatekeepers.

rSUh6eR.gif

His neck is jacked, his back, his knees etc everything is going bad on him.. lifetime of wrestling and combat does that.

Limited freaking movement while challenging for the tittle.. this is our modern MMA and with all that he still put a beating on that 'champ' would have won if not UK, what does that tell you about Bisping.

Only if they fought somewhere they don't know how to score fights. Or if Cecil Peoples was 3 of the judges.

In his 5 going up to his shady anderson silva win, he shady decisioned leites and dolloway, and lost clean to rockhold, and got beat pretty cleanly by decision by kennedy (tim kennedy sucks btw). He only beat Cung Le clean in the run up to that fight. For whatever thats worth. Those are only in that five fight run, he has won a ton of more shady decisions. Rewatching Bispings fights is something i'd recommend to anyone who doesn't believe the UFC is a "Big PR machine" as said by the great kalabeeb.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/61...y;jsessionid=3501532281FE9ED29E911C6BF4DDB005

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/63...s;jsessionid=3501532281FE9ED29E911C6BF4DDB005

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/68...a;jsessionid=3501532281FE9ED29E911C6BF4DDB005

There was nothing shady about any of those decisions. You're just ridiculously biased against Bisping, like 90% of Sherdog.

The legit champ is only 1 inch taller but with that said, yes Bisping lost his last fight to a dinosaur in any rational person's eyes. With that said, GSP doesn't have the power that Henderson has, even at 87 years old so it's a totally different matchup. GSP should be much quicker even after 4 years off, a better jab, and better MMA wrestling. Bisping has already said he expects GSP to go for the takedown and despite Bisping's assertion that he's a monster compared to GSP, I'm not sure GSP won't have success in taking the fight down to the ground, where Bisping will have nothing for him if he can't get to his feet.

The legit champ is only 1 inch taller but with that said, yes Bisping lost his last fight to a dinosaur in any rational person's eyes. With that said, GSP doesn't have the power that Henderson has, even at 87 years old so it's a totally different matchup. GSP should be much quicker even after 4 years off, a better jab, and better MMA wrestling. Bisping has already said he expects GSP to go for the takedown and despite Bisping's assertion that he's a monster compared to GSP, I'm not sure GSP won't have success in taking the fight down to the ground, where Bisping will have nothing for him if he can't get to his feet.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/73...n;jsessionid=1E2ECC6DE13A5FA294B9D08040499654

well there's a lot of other factors involved but still gonna be interesting

Hendo aint no joke. I dont care how old he is. He could be 66 and still be more dangerous than GSP with that right hand.

Those were
A) a good amount of time ago
B) literally against career journeymen, every one of them. Not even gatekeepers.

So Jorge Rivera and Elvis Sinosic were scrubs..........I guess Rockhold was too...........

So Jorge Rivera and Elvis Sinosic were scrubs..........I guess Rockhold was too...........
Didnt say scrubs, journeymen.

Rockhold is obviously a great win. Especially the fashion bisping did it in.

Back