Bisping arguably lost to a 5'11, 46 year old senior citizen. His days as champ are numbered.

I believe that Hendo and Bisping should keep fighting until Dan wins.

i bet Hendo right now would KO Fedor again.

the Bisping bashing is getting out of hand.

its starting to get stale and pathetic.

LOL at arguably'

He lost that fight just like he did the Hamill one

He's untouchable in Britain for some reason
The fucking Californian cunt

I'd bet my life savings that Rockhold rips him to shreds in a rematch. Bisping knows it was a fluke which is why he will never give him a rematch. Dude is literally trying to retire because he's afraid of Luke.
He struggled against David Branch. His days are numbered as well.

I almost think there needs to be a sub forum for "hendo beat bisping " i swear i see a new thread about this everyday lol

Should have lost. Hendo destroyed him. Worst champion in UFC history.
bisping-hendo-faces.jpg

Looks similar to Wanderlei after fighting Hendo the first time.

IMG_1240.JPG

That H bombIMG_7220.JPG

Which was an awesome win but realistically, who else has Bisping KO'd in the first? Let alone the rest of the fight. He's not exactly known for his KO power.

The fight vs Rockhold was best case scenario and those rarely happen in a fight.
Who has gsp knocked out? Hendo had a chance because he still had a ton of power at that age

True Hendo is old and stiff as a board but his timing and ko power never ever left him

Therefore he has to be treated with extreme caution. The highest caution, he is super dangerous

Add in the psychological factor of Hendo already sending bispings jaw into orbit previously. I imagine it was a real hard fight for bisping to get going in through fear to commit to his shots

Gsp doesn't bring that, Bisping won't be fearful of exchanging with GSP. Infact he will be actively trying to walk him down as he sees gsp as what he is, a smaller less powerful man

Smaller? Yes but not less powerful. GSP is more powerful than Bisping. Chael said GSP is stronger than Bisping.

So Jorge Rivera and Elvis Sinosic were scrubs..........I guess Rockhold was too...........

He landed a great punch but even Rockhold admitted that he took Bisping lightly going into that fight.

Who has gsp knocked out? Hendo had a chance because he still had a ton of power at that age
But hendo was slow as fuck and still found that loudmouth head of bispings. Gsp dont need to ko him, he just has to be able to land and get in rhythm.

Just let that sink in. You saw what Gegard did to Henderson in comparison to this. Bisping is about to get exposed big time.

If GSP doesn't take Bisping down at will he will still be jabbed to oblivion. The height advantage will not be enough to keep GSP from landing that jab. I think people believe that Bisping is just going to overwhelm GSP if GSP can't take him down but he's going to still have to go through the jab to do so. He's not just going to walk through everything like a Robbie Lawler would. Not against GSP who will have the right hand aimed at his face the whole fight waiting to jab.

Bisping might have some success in the last two rounds because of cardio but by then it will be too late.

Now holla back youngin.....Woo Woo

How u gonna bitch about someone being 5 11 with a mayweather avatar

This isn't 2005 . A jab alone doesn't make you a top fighter any more.

Knowing how the game has evolved, I wonder if GSP will still be a great fighter. He was great because he did things that other fighters didn't do. Now, every fighter does those things.

That fight was embarrassing for Bisping.

He was getting hit with the exact same shot that laid him out in their first fight. Even worse, Henderson looked like he had just risen from an Egyptian tomb and still caught Bisping with it over and over.
Henderson was basically a rock golem.

In retrospect Bisping likely lost to Silva and Henderson II. His legit win was KO'ing that goof Rockhold. Well done there. But those other two wins should not add tons of weight to why people think he handles Georges with ease. Bispings recent record seems incredible but there are smoke and mirrors to it.

That said Georges has been on the sidelines for a VERY long time for a fighter. A huge question mark exists with regard to that. Very tough fight to call here.

Yeah, Hendo won for sure that fight.

But hendo was slow as fuck and still found that loudmouth head of bispings. Gsp dont need to ko him, he just has to be able to land and get in rhythm.

Exactly

How u gonna bitch about someone being 5 11 with a mayweather avatar

GSP is one inch shorter than Hendo. I'm just showing that the height difference won't be too much for GSP to handle.

Back