Bobby Knuckles??

giphy.gif

The original!

I like both.

All aboard the Bobby Knuckles Reaper War Wagon!

Its a funny nickname. I didn't like it at first, but it has grown on me. By this way of nicknaming, Jon Jones' nickname should be "Johnny Eye-Pokes."
Nothing can replace "No Bone" for me.

Jon Anik made it up and it stuck. I like it. Better than "The Reaper". That shit sounds like a stage name they'd give some stereotypical roided out MMA fighter in a terrible C ranked movie about street fighting.

Didn't the Co-Main Event Podcast come up with it? The asked listeners to write in and suggest a nickname and that's what they came up with.

Whoever it was should be shot as it's a terrible nickname.

Edit - confirmation here https://mmajunkie.com/2017/04/tradi...her-not-be-bobby-knuckles-whats-in-a-nickname It wasn't Anik but he did mention it.

This guy came up with it, the Co-Main Event lot ran with it then Anik used it so blame them all for it.

Last edited:
Bobby knuckles sounds fucking terrible
I hate Anik even more now

Jon Anik made it up and it stuck. I like it. Better than "The Reaper". That shit sounds like a stage name they'd give some stereotypical roided out MMA fighter in a terrible C ranked movie about street fighting.
C? So probably one of the best movies about street fighting.

Its pretty funny that Anik came up with it. Reminds of the random shit Michael Schiavello would say.

Bobby for Robert...Knuckles Because he's tough as shit and has Brawled with Yoel Fucking Romero for 10 Rounds.

Great Nick Name.

Call him Fairyfloss cupcake and it don’t matter, dude is tough as hell, a great fighter and exciting to watch (I hug his nuts, so fucking what)

Back